The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My nose is exquisitely itchy for some reason. Like really itchy.
Last exam is over and so is my second year at university!!! :eek:

I'm going to a dinner this evening then hopefully going out so I plan to get as drunk off the free drinks as possible so I don't have to spend much later, lol. :biggrin: Going to enjoy myself as much as possible till I leave on Saturday! :frown:
Those people who have finished all their exams don't know the pain of being stressed during another weekend D:
I've lost all my motivation to continue to revise and do well in these... I'm killing myself here :frown:
*Insert bitter grumbling about everybody finishing uni but I've yet to do 4 of my exams here*
Original post by fretter778
*Insert bitter grumbling about everybody finishing uni but I've yet to do 4 of my exams here*

*insert bitter grumbling about finishing exams but having to stay at uni for another 3 weeks to do maybe about 45 minutes of performance spread throughout them*
Reply 2625

Original post by seanfromtheblock
*insert bitter grumbling about finishing exams but having to stay at uni for another 3 weeks to do maybe about 45 minutes of performance spread throughout them*

My exams start in three and a half weeks, and I'm in Oxford until the end of June. :p:
Original post by dbmag9
My exams start in three and a half weeks, and I'm in Oxford until the end of June. :p:

I thought Oxford started later and finished earlier than other universities?
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Those people who have finished all their exams don't know the pain of being stressed during another weekend D:
I've lost all my motivation to continue to revise and do well in these... I'm killing myself here :frown:

:frown: :console:

Doesn't your sig cheer you up? It cheers me up :awesome:
Reply 2628
I thought Oxford started later and finished earlier than other universities?

Our terms are shorter, but this term only started on the 22 April, which I assume is much later than most places. And I'm staying two weeks beyond full term; my exams are in 9th week and I'm helping at open days in 10th week.

I don't finish my first year til August :frown:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:frown: :console:

Doesn't your sig cheer you up? It cheers me up :awesome:

aha, it does. Glad. It's doing its job then :biggrin:
This cheered me up.

:hugs:
Original post by Id and Ego seek
aha, it does. Glad. It's doing its job then :biggrin:
This cheered me up.

:hugs:

:love: Eeee! :awesome:
Original post by dbmag9
Our terms are shorter, but this term only started on the 22 April, which I assume is much later than most places. And I'm staying two weeks beyond full term; my exams are in 9th week and I'm helping at open days in 10th week.

that's actually not much later than me, I started again on the 16th of April. My term actually 'finishes' on the 16th of June, although my exams finished yesterday :angry:
Reply 2633
Blurgh. Heat exhaustion earlier, and I'm still feeling a bit yuk and want to sleep. But I have an exam in the morning for which I am woefully unprepared...
Original post by mmmpie
Blurgh. Heat exhaustion earlier, and I'm still feeling a bit yuk and want to sleep. But I have an exam in the morning for which I am woefully unprepared...

And I thought I was the only one who's done only an hour's worth of revision today despite having an exam tomorrow!

Phew! :redface:
Reply 2635
Original post by Da CorrupteD KiD
And I thought I was the only one who's done only an hour's worth of revision today despite having an exam tomorrow!

Phew! :redface:

It's more vision than revision. 32 contact hours for this module, and I attended about 20 minutes...
Original post by mmmpie
It's more vision than revision. 32 contact hours for this module, and I attended about 20 minutes...

You remind me of this guy who told me he was sitting for the same paper as I was and without thinking I expressed my (genuine) surprise 'But I've never seen you in the lecture theatre for that unit..' It was awkward after that. :tongue:
Original post by mmmpie

Oh dear...
You are like those people I first see in the exam hall...
Reply 2638
Original post by Da CorrupteD KiD
You remind me of this guy who told me he was sitting for the same paper as I was and without thinking I expressed my (genuine) surprise 'But I've never seen you in the lecture theatre for that unit..' It was awkward after that. :tongue:

Original post by crazylemon
Oh dear...
You are like those people I first see in the exam hall...

Well, at least my cluelessness can be of some comfort to you both...
Original post by mmmpie
Well, at least my cluelessness can be of some comfort to you both...

Nope. I have my own cluelessness to try and correct...

Latest