Original post by hollywoodbudgie
:wavey:

:goaway:
Original post by RamocitoMorales
:goaway:

:hand:
Original post by Akkuz
Turkey or Bahrain?

Looks like Europe has caught up! I assume the offices have air con. though. Those things are life-savers but also can make you ill.

bahrain :tongue:
Original post by aeyurttaser13
ooh thats cool :wink: do u like the course, and r u like planning to go on to med school later on? btw which uni?

Course is alright. I think I much prefer the molecular mechanisms and little details rather than learning about whole organs.

No med school. I've already heard like 100 jokes about this now so I'm immune to it.

My biggest aim would be doing a phD in Cancer Research or a Microbiology topic (TB, or a protozoa caused disease like malaria). But first I'll be doing a masters.

I'm at QMUL.
Reply 2065
Original post by minniiee
no strangely
its just somehow always several degrees colder than it is outside!

Working/Studying in this weather should be illegal :sad:
Original post by Akkuz

I have an exam tomorrow morning. :cry:
Reply 2067
I have an exam tomorrow morning. :cry:

Wrong time to return to TSR? lol.
My biggest aim would be doing a phD in Cancer Research or a Microbiology topic (TB, or a protozoa caused disease like malaria).

You sound like Lisa Simpson; archetypal of a naive little girl whose aspirations are ending world poverty and finding a cure to cancer. :laugh:
Is the weather too hot to eat kebab? :holmes:
Original post by Akkuz

agreed

Original post by S-man10
Is the weather too hot to eat kebab? :holmes:

never!
Original post by RamocitoMorales
You sound like Lisa Simpson; archetypal of a naive little girl whose aspirations are ending world poverty and finding a cure to cancer. :laugh:

I already study modules called 'cancer research' in my course and I've been offered research projects in it. A lot of people who studied my course go onto studying 'cancer research', for example one of the TSR mods, Democracy. So it's hardly a 'naive little girl' aspiration. :erm:

Also, whilst on the topic... 'finding the cure to cancer' isn't scientifically feasible. I'd encourage you not to suggest that scientists are striving for this because it just demonstrates a blatant naivety of biology.

To sum up, I don't think there's anything wrong with having aspirations to study something I'm interested in and rather than me sounding like an 'archetypal of a naive little girl,' you're sounding awfully like a bitter old man. :shakecane:

Original post by Akkuz
Wrong time to return to TSR? lol.

It's okay.
(edited 11 years ago)
I already study modules called 'cancer research' in my course and I've been offered research projects in it. A lot of people who studied my course go onto studying 'cancer research', for example one of the TSR mods, Democracy. So it's hardly a 'naive little girl' aspiration. :erm:

Also, whilst on the topic... 'finding the cure to cancer' isn't scientifically feasible. I'd encourage you not to suggest that scientists are striving for this because it just demonstrates a blatant naivety of biology.

To sum up, I don't think there's anything wrong with having aspirations to study something I'm interested in and rather than me sounding like an 'archetypal of a naive little girl,' you're sounding awfully like a bitter old man. :shakecane:

So in short, science fail... :shifty:
Reply 2073
whats the best place to go on holiday in turkey? im going this year with my family :redface:
Course is alright. I think I much prefer the molecular mechanisms and little details rather than learning about whole organs.

No med school. I've already heard like 100 jokes about this now so I'm immune to it.

My biggest aim would be doing a phD in Cancer Research or a Microbiology topic (TB, or a protozoa caused disease like malaria). But first I'll be doing a masters.

I'm at QMUL.

Haha i see, i think id wanna do that too.. Im gonna choose in my 3rd year wherher id wanna be involved in that kinda research and study further, or go on to med school.
Original post by asaaal
whats the best place to go on holiday in turkey? im going this year with my family :redface:

depends what you wanna do when you're there...
Reply 2076
depends what you wanna do when you're there...

Go to the beach. Swim. Play volleyball. Admire the ladies. :bigsmile:

Revision is making me delusional.
Original post by Akkuz
Go to the beach. Swim. Play volleyball. Admire the ladies. :bigsmile:

Revision is making me delusional.

you just described pretty much the entirety of the Mediterranean coast!

i sooo want to be on holiday right now
Reply 2078
you just described pretty much the entirety of the Mediterranean coast!

i sooo want to be on holiday right now

:biggrin:
Nobody on earth wants a holiday more than me right now!! :sad: Ahh well, nearly over...!

Miss the aura and customs of turkey.
Original post by Akkuz
:biggrin:
Nobody on earth wants a holiday more than me right now!! :sad: Ahh well, nearly over...!

Miss the aura and customs of turkey.

i dunno... i havent been on holiday for almost 2 years :O :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending