Original post by g.k.galloway
Afternoooooon :smile:

afternoon, mister snail
Reply 2903
Original post by zedaa
afternoon, mister snail

lol, how are you?
Original post by xoxlovelifexox
so tell me, on a more positive, well not really positive, how's your revision going? :smile:

Hehe as you can see I was gone for about 3 hours so it was going well! I have my AS-ICT Unit 2 exam this Tuesday so I was just going through my notes ensuring I knew them for about 2 hours and then had lunch :smile:

Got to start some past papers later :frown:. How about you?
Original post by justanotherindigo
Chemistry, Economics, English Literature and Politics:biggrin:
I'm so stupid for not picking Maths!!

Those are good choices. They are all really respected subjects so if you enjoy them nice! And Politics is still pretty good (is that the same as Government and Politics or are they different?)

Why would you be stupid for not picking maths. I have seen that a lot of people who aren't really good at maths but just decent (I don't know your ability so don't think I am saying you're dumb or anything!) seem to do badly in it! But if you would have enjjoyed Maths A-Level and probably been good at it then you could always change your mind if you want to!

What do you want to do after A-Levels if you don't mind me asking? Uni, job, apprenticeship etc...
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Good to have you back! :biggrin:

LOL Cheers. I sense I was missed ahah! What exams have you got next week then? Doing some weekend revision for them?
Reply 2907
Original post by Wintabix
Hey is anyone doing edexcel business unit 3 next Wednesday? :smile:

Yeah I am. How are you feeling about it?

People at my school are.

No Brainer 1 is; see if you can find her.
Original post by justanotherindigo
I do Edexcel:P
You?

edexcel! are you doing the building a business or something unit?
Original post by GreenLantern1
Hehe as you can see I was gone for about 3 hours so it was going well! I have my AS-ICT Unit 2 exam this Tuesday so I was just going through my notes ensuring I knew them for about 2 hours and then had lunch :smile:

Got to start some past papers later :frown:. How about you?

that sounds good! do you feel prepared for your exam? :smile:

just some physics revision! i've also got guests later on this evening and my room was a mess from all my notes and stuff, so my mum got like a box and was like put everything you're through with in this box, and that's shockingly a lot of notes!
Original post by Alexx53
Yeah I am. How are you feeling about it?

i am too! do you feel prepared?
Reply 2912
i am too! do you feel prepared?

I think so, there are only a few bits I find tricky. Annoying thing is I've got two other exams on Wednesday, so I don't have as much time as I'd like to revise.

How did you do in last years exam?

Yesss ...

And i am so Dreading it. :/
Reply 2914
just did a phys unit 3 paper - 39 for 100ums ---highest i've seen for a while.. especially after the bio past papers, they were stupidly low! :smile:
Original post by Alexx53
I think so, there are only a few bits I find tricky. Annoying thing is I've got two other exams on Wednesday, so I don't have as much time as I'd like to revise.

How did you do in last years exam?

P2 and P3? if so i do too.

i did the exam (the multiple choice one) which you're probably referring to this year, last tuesday in fact! how did you perform?
Original post by InasAhmed
Yesss ...

And i am so Dreading it. :/

it's quite cramped for timing
Original post by GreenLantern1
Those are good choices. They are all really respected subjects so if you enjoy them nice! And Politics is still pretty good (is that the same as Government and Politics or are they different?)

Why would you be stupid for not picking maths. I have seen that a lot of people who aren't really good at maths but just decent (I don't know your ability so don't think I am saying you're dumb or anything!) seem to do badly in it! But if you would have enjjoyed Maths A-Level and probably been good at it then you could always change your mind if you want to!

What do you want to do after A-Levels if you don't mind me asking? Uni, job, apprenticeship etc...

Ohh--thanks!
Government and Politics are the same thing!:biggrin:

Maths is a subjects that I always loved, and for me not to choose it for A-Level is a bit weird, even my teacher was rather surprised! But with everyone moaning at how hard it is, then it's best for me not to go near it! But still.... I really love maths, like all these other mathematicians on this thread!:h:

After A-Levels is University, and I keep on changing my mind on what I would like to study at Uni.
I want to get into journalism, so a humanities or an english-based degree would be nice, I suppose!
What do you want to study at higher level? x
edexcel! are you doing the building a business or something unit?

Yep!

I've only revised for 3 sections, and I have 4 and 5 to flick through!
Do you by any chance know what margin of safety is??
I thought that helping eachother out would be nice! x
Reply 2919
P2 and P3? if so i do too.

i did the exam (the multiple choice one) which you're probably referring to this year, last tuesday in fact! how did you perform?

P3 and Additional Maths. I did P2 in January.

Yeah that's the one; I got an A*.
How did it go?

Latest