The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2920
Ice-cream and revision...not a bad combo :biggrin:
Original post by xoxlovelifexox
that sounds good! do you feel prepared for your exam? :smile:

just some physics revision! i've also got guests later on this evening and my room was a mess from all my notes and stuff, so my mum got like a box and was like put everything you're through with in this box, and that's shockingly a lot of notes!

Yh I feel prepared for it. I have revised for it most since it is A-Level exam. I was revising it like last week when I should have been revising english; anything instead of english!

Oooh that's good. I am going out later; need a break since Sunday I am going to be doing a load of papers.

I have only done 4 exams so far; so not a huge load of notes gone! What exams have you got next week? Oh and btw are you on study leave?
Original post by g.k.galloway

Lol you really do love ice cream :tongue:
Original post by justanotherindigo
Ohh--thanks!
Government and Politics are the same thing!:biggrin:

Maths is a subjects that I always loved, and for me not to choose it for A-Level is a bit weird, even my teacher was rather surprised! But with everyone moaning at how hard it is, then it's best for me not to go near it! But still.... I really love maths, like all these other mathematicians on this thread!:h:

After A-Levels is University, and I keep on changing my mind on what I would like to study at Uni.
I want to get into journalism, so a humanities or an english-based degree would be nice, I suppose!
What do you want to study at higher level? x

Oooh that's good then. Well you always have the opportunity on results day and even for like a month in year 12 to change if you do want to!

That sounds like good; journalism - would you probably go into newspapers after that and the media or just anything?

I want to do Maths at uni, then Ph.D lol. So I am a bit of a maths fanatic; no one at my school ants to do it though. like 1 person is considering it and it is such a huge contrast to TSR where loads of people are doing it!
Original post by usycool1

What's not to love!

I went through 3 Ice-lollies, 2 Cornettos and a tub of ben and jerrys (cookie dough) yesterday. There is hardly anything in the freezer now :frown:

So hot!!!
Reply 2925
Original post by usycool1

Yes I do :biggrin: I'm surprised i'm not overweight because of it tbh lol...probably all the exercise I do...
Reply 2926
Original post by GreenLantern1
What's not to love!

I went through 3 Ice-lollies, 2 Cornettos and a tub of ben and jerrys (cookie dough) yesterday. There is hardly anything in the freezer now :frown:

So hot!!!

Now that thrashes all my records!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

omg omg omg Cornettos!! I love the mint ones!! Mint Choc Chip ice cream is my fav, its ammmaaazzzingggg
Oooh that's good then. Well you always have the opportunity on results day and even for like a month in year 12 to change if you do want to!

That sounds like good; journalism - would you probably go into newspapers after that and the media or just anything?

I want to do Maths at uni, then Ph.D lol. So I am a bit of a maths fanatic; no one at my school ants to do it though. like 1 person is considering it and it is such a huge contrast to TSR where loads of people are doing it!

Yep, I still do!
Most probably newspapers:smile: Or probably something else?
You sound so much like my Maths teacher! She loves maths so much that she disregards everything ever, and defends maths when some of my classmates argue that other subjects are equally important and that Maths is not everything! (She has done her Masters in Maths btw) Maths PhD is pretty cool for some mathematician in the making like you, so go for it! I am a member in a class full of maths-haters so me liking maths maybe differentiates myself from them which is also pretty awesome!
Haven't got a maths exam until next month:colondollar:
Your doing Edexcel maths right? :biggrin:
Now that thrashes all my records!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

omg omg omg Cornettos!! I love the mint ones!! Mint Choc Chip ice cream is my fav, its ammmaaazzzingggg

Naa i am all for Strawberry. I loves 'em

I am eating a Rowntree's Fruit Pastilles Ice lolly atm. I use the coloured layers to make them look like rocket lollies! <3

Ok I am a kid when it comes to ice lollies lol. They are fab! (Pun intended :wink: - and shame on you if you don't get the pun lool)
I know!
Browsing through the a past paper, and I'm pretty much dead!
What questions do they always ask??
I know that break-even and the stock management systems is always present!:smile:

Hmm Just-in-Time is definitely a favourite, as is the marketing mix!

Have you done Unit 1 and Unit 2 yet?
Reply 2930
Naa i am all for Strawberry. I loves 'em

I am eating a Rowntree's Fruit Pastilles Ice lolly atm. I use the coloured layers to make them look like rocket lollies! <3

Ok I am a kid when it comes to ice lollies lol. They are fab! (Pun intended :wink: - and shame on you if you don't get the pun lool)

Lol they are yummy - really refreshing!

I've heard of Fab's! friends have them but i've never had one myself lol
Yep, I still do!
Most probably newspapers:smile: Or probably something else?
You sound so much like my Maths teacher! She loves maths so much that she disregards everything ever, and defends maths when some of my classmates argue that other subjects are equally important and that Maths is not everything! (She has done her Masters in Maths btw) Maths PhD is pretty cool for some mathematician in the making like you, so go for it! I am a member in a class full of maths-haters so me liking maths maybe differentiates myself from them which is also pretty awesome!
Haven't got a maths exam until next month:colondollar:
Your doing Edexcel maths right? :biggrin:

LOlll I am very much into it hehe. Although I don't actually disregard every other subject. I find all 3 other sciences nearly as equally important (lool) and german as improtant (jsut cuz I love it and am weirdly really good at it - been doing A-Level stuff for it this year!).

Edexcel Maths right, so we have 2 of the same exams. I am going to just do past papers for those in the holidays; if I can find any loool!
Lol they are yummy - really refreshing!

I've heard of Fab's! friends have them but i've never had one myself lol

Yep they are!

Fabs are realy good. Though I don't have them often. I don't like the chocolate bit but the sprinkles, the kinda vanilla ice cream and the strawberry fruit part of it is really good!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=fab+ice+lolly&hl=en&sa=X&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ADFA_en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=w-fAT57iPKnN0QWrw4G3Cg&ved=0CGYQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=709

Lol that how sad I am ^^^

Wuu2 atm?
Reply 2933
Yep they are!

Fabs are realy good. Though I don't have them often. I don't like the chocolate bit but the sprinkles, the kinda vanilla ice cream and the strawberry fruit part of it is really good!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=fab+ice+lolly&hl=en&sa=X&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ADFA_en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=w-fAT57iPKnN0QWrw4G3Cg&ved=0CGYQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=709

Lol that how sad I am ^^^

Wuu2 atm?

I will have to try one sometime :smile:

Not much tbh... just did a couple of phys3 past papers and think i'm ready for the exam, you?

I really fancy a Feast right now...the solid choc bit in the middle - OMG nom!
I also once had a Cornetto that had the solid bit running all the way down, rather than just at the bottom - amazing moment! :biggrin:
Original post by Fulfill_dreams015
Anyone here go to Lammas School and Sports College in Waltham Forest?

Anyone?
Reply 2935
Original post by Fulfill_dreams015
Anyone?

I don't if that's any help :tongue: :biggrin:

btw was curious and bored so looked on the website - THEY'VE GOT A METAL SCANNER THINGY ON THE ENTRANCE!!!
(edited 11 years ago)
I will have to try one sometime :smile:

Not much tbh... just did a couple of phys3 past papers and think i'm ready for the exam, you?

I really fancy a Feast right now...the solid choc bit in the middle - OMG nom!
I also once had a Cornetto that had the solid bit running all the way down, rather than just at the bottom - amazing moment! :biggrin:

Urmm... ylu're getting me happy no lol over ice-creams!!!

I haven't been revising for the past 3 and a bit hours. I think I should get off here and do so!
Reply 2937
Urmm... ylu're getting me happy no lol over ice-creams!!!

I haven't been revising for the past 3 and a bit hours. I think I should get off here and do so!

:biggrin:

What exams do you have next week?
Who has physics on wednesday next week? How are you feeling about it?
:biggrin:

What exams do you have next week?

I havem't got any GCSE exams. But I got 2 AS-Level one's

Got my AS-ICT Unit 2 exam on Tuesday for 1hr30 mins. I am only going to revise for this one tbh. The I have my Additional Maths FSMQ exam on Wednesday which is half an AS-Level so not as important. This one is an easy A though. You only need like 70/100 to get an A on average and I have been getting 97-100 in past papers so I am just going to do the remaining past papers for it and I should be fine!

What about yourself?

Latest