The Student Room Group

Ladies LGBT Introductory thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Puppet Master
Heeeeeeey! :cookie:

Ireland will always beat England in eurovision, it's not hard :mmm: Have you seen who England have this year? LOOOOL.

:getmecoat: I'm pretty sure I'm one of the 5% of gays who like football.

:cry: #foreveralone. :rofl:

Hey don't cry..i like football. but we call it soccer. lol. Rugby is footie here.
i was going to say i'll keep you warm on this cold lonely night but then i realised you guys have summer.

im sure if the english contestant had a voice like you she would have easily beaten Ireland :smile:
have any of you watched candy bar girls ? it was this show about candy bar and about the london gay scene. it sounded awesome and there was even one aussie girl there.
Original post by indianaussie
have any of you watched candy bar girls ? it was this show about candy bar and about the london gay scene. it sounded awesome and there was even one aussie girl there.

I watched it for a few weeks but I got bored with it easily. It all felt very staged :yep:
Original post by DellaLouise

My plan is to avoid going out of the house during this heatwave :lol: I'm just hoping it will be over soon! Don't be silly you won't need to resit!
I meant take advantage in that she knows you'll do anything for her and you end up doing so. I only mention this because it happened to me :sad: I had a crush on my best friend at secondary school, she didn't know that I was gay but just thought I wanted to be her "BFF" (ah the days of wanting to be someone's BFF :moon:) so she let me do everything for her and now I realise what an idiot I was. Also that is a rubbish reason for not asking you out :yep:

Good plan! :awesome:
Hopefully I won't need a resit, I wish they would just tell me now! :rant:

Aww :console: it's hard not to, she's a close friend.
She just meant that I was really innocent and didn't want to hurt me. :angel: Or rather she wanted me to make the first move, I think? I didn't because of the whole a) don't know she liked me b) Didn't know she was single :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
I watched it for a few weeks but I got bored with it easily. It all felt very staged :yep:

oh ok. SO that's not how the London gay scene is actually like? I've never been to London but i really want to go one day. So i'm researching all the clubs to go to. I've heard the UK is an amazing place and also i want to meet my first British gay girl. I only talked to one gay girl, who was a friend of a British asian gay friend i had. She thought i sounded strange and then i told her im from Australia lol. She wasn't expecting it. I've never met a british gay girl in real life though. But London is also gay british asian central as well..there are so many gay people of all different backgrounds its amazing. i have to explore it all when im there.
(edited 11 years ago)
i like your sig about tolerating a world of demons for the sake of an angel. It seems like its got multiple meanings and that if you want something really worthwhile you might have to go through some pain and obstacles before we get there.

i think its just you and me online..on this thread at this moment.

I'm online! :tongue:

It's 25C over here :cool:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
I'm online! :tongue:

It's 25C over here :cool:

thanks for informing me of your awesome prescence :smile: for a second there i thought i might have killed the atmosphere and i was about to leave since im a foreigner anyway. so thanks for letting me know you're here.
i liked this british girl in the past but didnt work out but im still addicted to brish voices. i can't go to sleep unless i hear a british accent talking.
I guess its just you and me then :wink:
Cool username btw.
(edited 11 years ago)
thanks for informing me of your awesome prescence :smile: for a second there i thought i might have killed the atmosphere and i was about to leave since im a foreigner anyway. so thanks for letting me know you're here.
i liked this british girl in the past but didnt work out but im still addicted to brish voices. i can't go to sleep unless i hear a british accent talking.
I guess its just you and me then :wink:
Cool username btw.

You should listen to Helena Bonham-Carter talking :love: She's lovely :biggrin:
oh ok. SO that's not how the London gay scene is actually like? I've never been to London but i really want to go one day. So i'm researching all the clubs to go to. I've heard the UK is an amazing place and also i want to meet my first British gay girl. I only talked to one gay girl, who was a friend of a British asian gay friend i had. She thought i sounded strange and then i told her im from Australia lol. She wasn't expecting it. I've never met a british gay girl in real life though. But London is also gay british asian central as well..there are so many gay people of all different backgrounds its amazing. i have to explore it all when im there.

I have no idea about London, I don't live anywhere near it and I've only ever been twice :lol: I'm going to assume the cities will always have a more active gay scene, I live in the countryside and I can tell you there is no gay scene here. Whatsoever. The UK is alright I guess, it's not a myth we do drink a lot of tea! :awesome: Ooo Australia you say? Now that's a place on my list of places I want to visit :yep:

You should listen to Helena Bonham-Carter talking :love: She's lovely :biggrin:

You and your HBC obsession :lol: I'm more of a fan of a Scottish accent myself :yep:
I dont suppose there are any Lincoln girls here? It's so hard to meet girls round here! :moon:

You and your HBC obsession :lol: I'm more of a fan of a Scottish accent myself :yep:

:blush: Indeed :awesome:
:woo: :woo: Well done! :woo: :woo:

Hot :teehee:

I just came back from a picnic on the horse field, so lovely. :h:

That sounds amazing... haha and hot!

I've just got home for the first time since 9am yday, and going back out again in an hour... you only finish a Bsc once ey??

Anyone else addicted to Lost girl? its soo good
Reply 352
Original post by amyshamblesxx
I dont suppose there are any Lincoln girls here? It's so hard to meet girls round here! :moon:

I have that problem in Sheffield! There's a gay scene but I'm only out to close friends and I don't have anyone to go with!
Original post by L'Wren
I have that problem in Sheffield! There's a gay scene but I'm only out to close friends and I don't have anyone to go with!

Ah Sheffield isn't too far from Lincoln, I'd come with you! :wink: but seriously though, I have no idea where the 'scene' is in Lincoln and I've graduated now so it's not like I can join the LGBT soc at Uni. Have you joined the one at Sheffield?
Original post by L'Wren

I dont go sheffield but alot of my friends do and the night life/lgbt scene there was really good when i went out..
Still cannot get over 50p in corp for vodka and coke. soo drunk on those nights
Original post by lcsurfer
I dont go sheffield but alot of my friends do and the night life/lgbt scene there was really good when i went out..
Still cannot get over 50p in corp for vodka and coke. soo drunk on those nights

:zomg:

Are you serious?? You would pay £5+ for that here :eek3:
MY NOSE IS BURNT. OW.

...Actually it looks like I'm a villain wearing a pink mask :mmm: seeexy.

And did someone mention Helena-Bonham Carter?
:sogood:

Back off, she's mine. :mmm:

Original post by amyshamblesxx

:ninja:

Who's asking...

Who's asking...

Ahem... hello :colondollar:

And did someone mention Helena-Bonham Carter?
:sogood:

Back off, she's mine. :mmm:

:sexface: That would be me.
She's mine in my dreams. Quite literally last night :teehee:

547284_418853294802590_971206508_n.jpg

Also, it's her birthday today :awesome:
:birthday:
(edited 11 years ago)
I'm having a good day :yep: Found and applied for a really great job which I could keep when I start uni in September and lost my ebay selling virginity :awesome:

Also, it's her birthday today :awesome:
:birthday:

Erm happy birthday HBC? :lol:

MY NOSE IS BURNT. OW.

I wish my sunburn was restricted just to my nose. It hurts too much to move so I think I'll just stay laying here in the cool :awesome: I'm too English for this hot weather :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending