The Student Room Group

Ladies LGBT Introductory thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amyshamblesxx
Ahem... hello :colondollar:

Hellor, my sources tell me you've graduated from uni? (congrats) What did ya study? :h:

Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:sexface: That would be me.
She's mine in my dreams. Quite literally last night :teehee:

547284_418853294802590_971206508_n.jpg

Also, it's her birthday today :awesome:
:birthday:

LOOL, mine too :sexface: Yes <3 screw eurovision, I'm having a party for her. Ahhhhhh...

Original post by DellaLouise
I wish my sunburn was restricted just to my nose. It hurts too much to move so I think I'll just stay laying here in the cool :awesome: I'm too English for this hot weather :colonhash:

It's literally JUST my nose, don't really understand how that's happened because I've been half naked for days without suncream. :lolwut: Ah well... Bloody English weather :mmm:
Hi :hi: Didn't know this thread existed :ninja: So glad it does though :h:
Original post by ViceVersa
Hi :hi: Didn't know this thread existed :ninja: So glad it does though :h:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii :hi: How are you today? Been up to much?

(I've just eaten like 50000million grams of sweets/crisps/chocolate/ice lollies so I'm a tiny bit hyperactive at the minute.... haha)
Original post by The Puppet Master
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii :hi: How are you today? Been up to much?

(I've just eaten like 50000million grams of sweets/crisps/chocolate/ice lollies so I'm a tiny bit hyperactive at the minute.... haha)

I'm good thanks :h: Done nothing other than listen to music, talk to sister, eat Chinese and watch a movie :tongue: Yourself? And am I supposed to introduce myself soon? :colondollar:

(so jealous lol)
Original post by ViceVersa
I'm good thanks :h: Done nothing other than listen to music, talk to sister, eat Chinese and watch a movie :tongue: Yourself? And am I supposed to introduce myself soon? :colondollar:

(so jealous lol)

Goooood. I've been at the pub revising all day, I say revising very loosely... :mmm:

Yes, go forth! There is a questionnaire somewhere for the purpose of introductions...

Ah there: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1718666

:woo:
I've just booked a flight to America to go on Wednesday :biggrin:
Goooood. I've been at the pub revising all day, I say revising very loosely... :mmm:

Yes, go forth! There is a questionnaire somewhere for the purpose of introductions...

Ah there: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1718666

:woo:

:teehee:

Okay I will do soon :yep:
Alcohol and eurovision. Now that's a good combination. On my lonesome however as parents are out and no one I know likes eurovision. Damn them :sad:
I'm having a good day :yep: Found and applied for a really great job which I could keep when I start uni in September and lost my ebay selling virginity :awesome:

What we all want to know is... what was the highest bid? :biggrin:

Erm happy birthday HBC? :lol:

:awesome: :love:

LOOL, mine too :sexface: Yes <3 screw eurovision, I'm having a party for her. Ahhhhhh...

:yep:
:sexface: I had a dream about her on her birthday, I feel so lucky :love:
What we all want to know is... what was the highest bid? :biggrin:

:sexface: :lol:
I sold my Kindle I got for my birthday as I didn't want or need one (sound so spoilt but my parents weren't sure what to get me anyway so were fine about it) and I sold it for £77 :awesome:
:sexface: :lol:
I sold my Kindle I got for my birthday as I didn't want or need one (sound so spoilt but my parents weren't sure what to get me anyway so were fine about it) and I sold it for £77 :awesome:

I has a kindle! :awesome:

Which one was it? I have the £89 one, it's the second newest one. Can't remember what it's called :colondollar:
I has a kindle! :awesome:

Which one was it? I have the £89 one, it's the second newest one. Can't remember what it's called :colondollar:

I know I remember you telling us about it I think on the results day thread last year? Or it might have been around Christmas? We've known each other for too long on TSR :lol:
I got the £89 one but I was a good girl and didn't open it so I could sell it brand new :awesome:
Reply 372
Hey. :sexface:
I know I remember you telling us about it I think on the results day thread last year? Or it might have been around Christmas? We've known each other for too long on TSR :lol:
I got the £89 one but I was a good girl and didn't open it so I could sell it brand new :awesome:

I think it was Christmas :xmas:
I mainly use it now to put lecture slides on so it save me using my printing ink/ credit/ folder space :awesome:

You and your HBC obsession :lol: I'm more of a fan of a Scottish accent myself :yep:

Well hello there! (Awwwwrighhht!?) :wink:
I'm the only one who appears to be addicted to the winning song of eurovision? (as well as a few others) I think I'm in love. :love: :lol:
Original post by goodcookies
Well hello there! (Awwwwrighhht!?) :wink:

Hey :awesome:

I'm the only one who appears to be addicted to the winning song of eurovision? (as well as a few others) I think I'm in love. :love: :lol:

You're not the only one! I've been singing it all day, I think I may have to get in on my ipod :yep:
I was really surprised how well Serbia did...didn't seem like an amazing song or anything to me. Wish France and Italy had have done better :frown:
Original post by medbh4805
I was really surprised how well Serbia did...didn't seem like an amazing song or anything to me. Wish France and Italy had have done better :frown:

I though Serbia was a teeny bit boring. I don't really remember France much except that they had gymnastics which was quite cool. I remember Italy's entry though :sexface: She reminded me of Amy Winehouse.
I wish I was at the beach today. Unfortunately I live as inland as I possibly could :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending