The Student Room Group

Ladies LGBT Introductory thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DellaLouise
I though Serbia was a teeny bit boring. I don't really remember France much except that they had gymnastics which was quite cool. I remember Italy's entry though :sexface: She reminded me of Amy Winehouse.

Yeah...I even thought Engelbert was better than Serbia :sadnod:
France was very good imo, it was my favourite after Sweden. Yes, she was like Amy Winehouse :sexface: oh well. Eurovision is so unpredictable :s-smilie:
I wish I was at the beach today. Unfortunately I live as inland as I possibly could :sad:

:console: I wish I was at the beach too. Instead I'm stuck inside revising classical greek grammar :s-smilie:
So I ask my friend about the water white t-shirt fight we and some other friends might have now she says she doesn't want to wear one, but wants everyone else to wear one, typical!
Original post by medbh4805
Yeah...I even thought Engelbert was better than Serbia :sadnod:
France was very good imo, it was my favourite after Sweden. Yes, she was like Amy Winehouse :sexface: oh well. Eurovision is so unpredictable :s-smilie:

Engelbert was so embarrassing to watch though. Nearly as bad as the Russian grannies :lol:

:console: I wish I was at the beach too. Instead I'm stuck inside revising classical greek grammar :s-smilie:

:console: That does not sound fun. I've just been spending the day inside to let my sunburn recover so I've spent the day watching Lip Service as I've never watched it before and had it suggested to me. It's good :yep:

Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
So I ask my friend about the water white t-shirt fight we and some other friends might have now she says she doesn't want to wear one, but wants everyone else to wear one, typical!

That sounds fun :sexface:
Engelbert was so embarrassing to watch though. Nearly as bad as the Russian grannies :lol:

But they were adorable though :lol:

:console: That does not sound fun. I've just been spending the day inside to let my sunburn recover so I've spent the day watching Lip Service as I've never watched it before and had it suggested to me. It's good :yep:

*googles* Oh :beard: sounds interesting. I ought to watch this when I get more free time :beard:
:

Oh what a co-winky-dink, I started watching Lip service today too :h:

:sexface: I like.

That sounds fun :sexface:

:sexface: I've got a feeling a camera will be called for :perv:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:sexface: I've got a feeling a camera will be called for :perv:

You perv!

Spoiler

You perv!

Spoiler

PRSOM! :sexface:
Original post by The Puppet Master

Great minds think alike :sexface:

But they were adorable though :lol:

*googles* Oh :beard: sounds interesting. I ought to watch this when I get more free time :beard:

You should definitely give it a try :yep:

My sunday afternoon has been hell less boring thanks to Lip service, with this combination of hot weather & ice wine. BLISS
I wasn't even aware the 2nd season had started!
Original post by sitbywolf
My sunday afternoon has been hell less boring thanks to Lip service, with this combination of hot weather & ice wine. BLISS

Is that a Breton flag on your profile? :holmes:
Is that a Breton flag on your profile? :holmes:

Ya! :smile:
Ya! :smile:

Do you speak Breton? :zomg:

:mmm:

I was supposed to revise for my exam tomorrow, but I think lip service was definitely a better use of time spent!

Just wish it was as easy to find incredibly attractive gay women as they make out in lesbian dramas :teehee:
Do you speak Breton? :zomg:

Old breton, just a bit like casual sayings you hear. But I'm aiming to improve my breton as it's my heritage.
:mmm:

I was supposed to revise for my exam tomorrow, but I think lip service was definitely a better use of time spent!

Just wish it was as easy to find incredibly attractive gay women as they make out in lesbian dramas :teehee:

Same here, dream on I suppose ahah
Old breton, just a bit like casual sayings you hear. But I'm aiming to improve my breton as it's my heritage.

Ah cool. I'd like to learn Breton at some stage, I have a strong interest in celtic languages and pancelticism :yes: Are you originally from Brittany then? :smile:
Ah cool. I'd like to learn Breton at some stage, I have a strong interest in celtic languages and pancelticism :yes: Are you originally from Brittany then? :smile:

Indeed breton/french :smile:

your looking right at one haha... :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending