The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ugh, have my recital on thursday but it's far too hot to practice (music studios are triple glazed, air conditioning is broken).

so have a room booked at 2am in the hope it will be of a bearable temperature, hopefully don't fall asleep beforehand
Original post by Terpsikhore
It's like a sickness; wait for it, it'll spread and before you know it the whole landmass will be shrouded in cloud and drizzle again. Essex tonight, tomorrow apparently Oxfordshire, Scotland and Suffolk, and by Wednesday I expect we'll all be back in sweaters again. Sigh. :emo:

This can't be happening D:
Original post by The Puppet Master
Awh thankyou :love: You are very pretty too :h:

:nooo: Hope your exam was okay, I'm sure you've done fine! No point in worrying now, just enjoy summer :h: I have my last one tomorrow :nooo:

It was so gooooood! :mmm: I've managed to go out every single day for the last week, totally make the most of this weather. :u:

Did you have a nice day? :h:

Awwww thanks :love: really cool to know you think that.

Well if I have not done as well as hoped then the re-sits are in August, its just an exam eh, enjoy the summer as you say hehe. Good luck for your last exam tomorrow, hugs and kisses :-)

I am still jealous of the meal on a boat, lol. I topped up my tan in the back garden of where I am just now, but could do with some rubbing in some cream for me.... xxxxx
Reply 2803
Original post by paddy
Um obviously. WE ARE OBSESSING OVER MAKO AND BOLIN PLEASE TELL ME WE ARE OBSESSING.

OF COURSE WE ARE OBSESSING HOW COULD WE NOT BE OBSESSING. ALSO LAST WEEKS EPISODE WAS CANCELLED AND THIS MAKES ME ANGRY.

Oh Paddy, you has Kill Bill Vol. 1 gif in yo sig :daydreaming: One of my favourite movies ever.

Original post by Undulipodia
Nooo! You can't discuss Avatar! I still have exams until the 12th of June!! :nooo:

James! Long time no speak. I did not know you were a fan. I can remain silent for your sake. Possibly.

Original post by seanfromtheblock

Ugh, have my recital on thursday but it's far too hot to practice (music studios are triple glazed, air conditioning is broken).

so have a room booked at 2am in the hope it will be of a bearable temperature, hopefully don't fall asleep beforehand

Swear to gawd I read that as 'rectal'. Was so very confused.
might be a mad lady with a credit card but I've just done the ultimate gay thing and booked tickets to see wicked on broadway...
Original post by Liam_G
James! Long time no speak. I did not know you were a fan. I can remain silent for your sake. Possibly.

Liam! Likewise :hugs: No, it's fine. I'll suffer through it. :h:

To chip in on the weather discussion: GO AWAAAY, HEAT/HUMIDITY. That is all.
Original post by Liam_G

Swear to gawd I read that as 'rectal'. Was so very confused.

yeah, my rectal was yesterday :wink:
Original post by anshul95
plenty of hot shirtless guys around my area :tongue:. Hahaha I recognised someone from Kings medicine walking around my area topless. He had a HAWT body :eek:

Whoops, sorry about that, I'll cover up next time :biggrin:
This weather has been absolutely amazing! I've been outdoors every day since exams cycling all day and have a beautiful tan. Then I saw the forecast and saw the weather is going back to normal from tomorrow. My beautiful skin :frown: :frown:
HAHAHA. I can't stop listening to that song, I hate it. So glad that Ben Howard covered it so I at least remain with some dignity singing and dancing around my room to it. I may have sneakily entered the song into a message. :teehee: LOOOL.

I just listened to this cover - really good.

I have recently discovered Ben Howard (ended something good with someone :frown: ) . Love 'Only Love' and 'The Fear.'
Reply 2810
Just went to an evening chapel service that was 20 minutes of plainchant in Latin. Ah, Oxford.

In other news, I have done too much on-off napping and have no idea what's going on. But my essay has not materialised.

Original post by Undulipodia
(:perv:)

:sexface:
Original post by suffocation1992
I just listened to this cover - really good.

I have recently discovered Ben Howard (ended something good with someone :frown: ) . Love 'Only Love' and 'The Fear.'

:sogood: Love Ben Howard. Listen to 'Keep your head up', the lyrics are beautiful. I also love Black Flies, Bones and I will be Blessed.

Oh hell, I love the whole album :mmm:
Tesco's summer prices have arrived. One watermellon for £3; one small box of blueberries for £4 :zomg:
Guess I'm pigging out this summer :')
:sogood: Love Ben Howard. Listen to 'Keep your head up', the lyrics are beautiful. I also love Black Flies, Bones and I will be Blessed.

Oh hell, I love the whole album :mmm:

Black Flies is sooo good too! Where did he come from? I only just found out about him, maybe this shows how terribly closed off from civilisation I have been during exams! But now it's good times and good music... ahh Ben Howard is perfect sitting in the woods music!! A bit like Band of Horses in a way.
Original post by suffocation1992
Black Flies is sooo good too! Where did he come from? I only just found out about him, maybe this shows how terribly closed off from civilisation I have been during exams! But now it's good times and good music... ahh Ben Howard is perfect sitting in the woods music!! A bit like Band of Horses in a way.

Not sure where he came from, I only know of him because I 'shazamd' his song on House M.D once and from then just followed him. He'll probably get more recognition since covering Carly Rae's song. Hope so anyway, he's got an incredible voice.

Yes he is! :h: I was playing him in the car down country lanes :mmm: :sogood:
Reply 2815
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Tesco's summer prices have arrived. One watermellon for £3; one small box of blueberries for £4 :zomg:
Guess I'm pigging out this summer :')

Mmmmmm, I love watermelon...
Original post by mmmpie
Mmmmmm, I love watermelon...

Hope you have a job to sustain your watermelon love :teehee:
Reply 2817
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Hope you have a job to sustain your watermelon love :teehee:

Nope :frown: No watermelon for me. I must provide pineapple for Liam too if I wants him to come out and play.
(edited 11 years ago)
I have heat stroke. :frown:
Original post by Mad Vlad
I have heat stroke. :frown:

:console: Get well soon :smile:

Latest