The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3360

Initial summer chart.

Click then zoom in since image host is being strange.
Original post by Carecup

Initial summer chart.

Thank goodness for the Moyashimon sequel! That's about the only thing on there that I'm really looking forward to. There are other sequels there that I'll probably end up watching, but their first series' were average at best.

I'll save comments on completely new series for nearer the time, when we have a thread up... but in short, nothing really catches my eye. Here's hoping most of the series I picked up this season don't end this season.
Ooo interested that Blood Lad is getting adapted, the manga is pretty good. However, the main story is still basically in the middle of being told, so kind of wondering how they will change it then...
:zomg: new moyashimon?! oh man :excited: the first series was awesome :coma:

also yuru yuri :ninjagirl: :excited:
Reply 3364
Yuru Yuri.

K-ON season 3 Kokoro Connect.

Also what is with Japans obsession with turning Sengoku era samurai into cute girls with very revealing armour.
Reply 3365
More moyashimon!:zomg: Not so sure about the rest.:erm:
Reply 3366
I'm off work next week - hoping to get the Summer preview thread done then. Not overly enthusiastic at the moment, not looking to be the most promising of seasons :erm:

BTW this will be last Preview Thread I'll be doing - heading traveling in September so won't have time to do the Autumn preview before I go; any volunteers to take over?
Original post by caraniel
I'm off work next week - hoping to get the Summer preview thread done then. Not overly enthusiastic at the moment, not looking to be the most promising of seasons :erm:

BTW this will be last Preview Thread I'll be doing - heading traveling in September so won't have time to do the Autumn preview before I go; any volunteers to take over?

I'd be happy to do it. :smile: And thanks in advance for doing the Summer thread, I can't wait to hear your first impressions. :giggle:
Summer season thread already? How time flies....

EDIT: Apart from OVAs, nothing catches my eye. But maybe there will be a few surprises.
(edited 11 years ago)
Finished Tytania; it wasn't as good as Fang of the Sun Dougram, but I liked it for the same reasons - politics, strategies, back-stabbing and well developed, fun characters. It's a shame it didn't end...

I used my usual d12 method to decide that the next series I'd be watching would be Slap Up Party Arad Senki... but as for what I watch after that, I've opened a poll on my blog to let people pick from a shortlist of six series. :yes:
When is the new Tiger and Bunny coming out, and the Phoenix Wright movie ?
Reply 3371
Haha, not only has Medaka Box become even crazier (if that was even possible), it's also become infinitely better with this latest episode. There's this strong shounen vibe which I'm definitely liking, a la Tenjo Tenge. The evil grin from our new antagonist is also appreciated. :giggle:

Spoiler

Finally watched the 2nd episode of Uchuu Kyoudai. I love it but I'm really slow at watching series as I'm always afraid that if I have a marathon with a new show I'll get tired of it. Ah well. :tongue:

Summer season doesn't really turn me on, I might watch some of Kokoro Connect as it will make me rather confused, looking so much like K-On! and all. :biggrin: In the movies section Ashura looks cool, but apparently it has been moved to the fall 2012 season.
Reply 3373
Yuuko Kanoe :teeth:

Still haven't been watching too much anime, but I did start collecting (and reading) Twin Spica and the Spice and wolf manga.

Holo/Horo :teeth:
Tried to catch up on Sakamichi no Apollon, what a series :awesome:
Just looked up the expected episode counts for all the series I'm currently watching... seems likely that 14 of them will end this month, meaning I'd be picking up the same amount of new series next season if I stick to my usual habits. That's half the series on the chart that was posted earlier. :yucky:
what happened to saras in kore wa zombie so cute :pinch:

started watching accel world, pretty cool stuffs :teeth:

i dont think ive ever enjoyed so many shows in one season, and i still havent even started apollon and hyouka yet :woo:
I'm now 10 anime titles away from having watched 1,000. :zomg: It seems likely I'll reach the milestone when this season's shows start ending in a few weeks. I'll have to make sure I do my maths right so that my 1,000th series is something awesome... unlike Cara's. :teehee:
well end of ep 3 of accel world was a bit out of the blue but just got a bit interesting now :teeth:

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3379
Original post by eugenius 8
started watching accel world, pretty cool stuffs :teeth:

Accel World is getting better with each episode, so keep with it. :smile: It's one of the few that I genuinely look forward to watching every week.

Latest