The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Amaze balls thanks :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by JamezA60
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2014419

I got an A in unit 1 and an A* in unit 2, but i'm scared about unit 3, feel free to DM me if needed

Yeah thanks, I'm really worried for this exam. I find unit3 pretty hard. :frown:x
Reply 22
So I'm not scared but in the mock I had got an E but that's because I never answered the questions but I think I'm on my way to an A*/A

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
In my year 10 exam I got a C then i got a C in my coursework as well. But i got put in for a resit and My Grade from my teacher was an A*. Is there any way I can get an A overall?
Reply 24
Original post by JU1CY-FRU1T
In my year 10 exam I got a C then i got a C in my coursework as well. But i got put in for a resit and My Grade from my teacher was an A*. Is there any way I can get an A overall?

What was your A* in the coursework or the unit 1?
Can anyone please remind me what formulas I need to know real quick?
Reply 27
Original post by Jigglypuff786

Productivity=total output/number of workers. Break even= fixed cost/selling price-variable cost

Original post by Smarticus
Productivity=total output/number of workers. Break even= fixed cost/selling price-variable cost

thanks A LOT
do we need to know laws and legislations e.g. 'sales of goods act' etc?? also does this exam require examples off the top of your head like the one in year 10? Thanks alot, good luck to ye allll :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by luke
Is anybody else on TSR doing this exam on Wednesday? Have you done any revision? What did you get in the coursework and Unit 1 exam?

I hate my Business Studies teacher and didn't really listen this year and I have no idea what I'm supposed to be revising, haha. So if anyone has anything on that then yeah :smile:

I got a B in unit 1 but missed out on an A by one mark and an A in the controlled assessment

Reply 31
I've just gone through my revision guide so I'm feeling a little more confident , business is pretty much the only subject I'm hopeful for an A or A* in , I got an A for unit 1 and an A* in the coursework,

good luck everyone!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by lilpandaeyes
do we need to know laws and legislations e.g. 'sales of goods act' etc?? also does this exam require examples off the top of your head like the one in year 10? Thanks alot, good luck to ye allll :smile:

Sales of good- goods must be if merchantable quality, and that the product must match the description. Trade description- products should not be sold in a misleading way anda business should not be aggressive in terms of how they work

Reply 33
WTF! this is edexcel A-LEVEL business not GCSE thread!
Reply 34
How's revision going? How far has everyone got?
Reply 35
Unit 3 business is just like edexcel economics unit 4.. btw I heard there is no A* in unit 1 and 2...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 36
urm its ok wbu? how r u revising?
Reply 37
What do you guys think will come up in Thursday's exam ?

Reply 38
past papers are horrible. seem to be failing every single one i had done couple of months ago just don't know what they ask for... :angry:
Reply 39
OK just fouund this to help us revise for the exam on 14th (International Business)
http://community.edexcel.com/business/m/business_gcsegce/8544.aspx

:smile:

Latest