The Student Room Group

citizenship unit 2 28th May AQA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
How much did you write for the 25 marker?
Original post by Kalv
How much did you write for the 25 marker?

Just under 2 pages of the booklet. I'm not the fastest writer in the world lol
Reply 22
^I wrote a similar amount..I suppose the questions could have been worse...it's surprising how many people don't give a **** . Some people next to me literally just slept through the whole exam ..it's not like you have to revise loads and loads and loads ..but atleast try
Reply 23
Original post by OpTic Predator
Just under 2 pages of the booklet. I'm not the fastest writer in the world lol

That's loads haha I managed to do just about a page lol
Original post by CasualSoul
^I wrote a similar amount..I suppose the questions could have been worse...it's surprising how many people don't give a **** . Some people next to me literally just slept through the whole exam ..it's not like you have to revise loads and loads and loads ..but atleast try

Completely agree! Most of it is just kind of common sense, and even if you're not 100% on a question you can give it a go. The way I see it is that it's more points for the UCAS application, and it's worth doing as well as I can. Surprised at the lack of effort some people showed
I tried my best :biggrin: made up everything :tongue:
Reply 26
I actually thought the exam was harder than expected. I looked through previous exam papers to see what has came up throughout the years and it seemed a lot more simpler. I was a bit surprised. :frown:
Reply 27
Original post by Kalv
Same! I was daydreaming half way through thinking I had all the time in the world lol. I ended up doing half of the last 15 marker and half of the 25 marker.
2 incomplete essays aha, that's my A gone :frown:

It does seem that you do have loads of time! By the end of section A I looked at the clock and I had 25 minutes left which made me worry and led me to read the forms of protesting question wrong. So I was writing about pressure groups. D: Although I did realize that it wanted form of protesting, so I hopefully made up for it. :colondollar:
Original post by Matteh. :D
It does seem that you do have loads of time! By the end of section A I looked at the clock and I had 25 minutes left which made me worry and led me to read the forms of protesting question wrong. So I was writing about pressure groups. D: Although I did realize that it wanted form of protesting, so I hopefully made up for it. :colondollar:

Meh, they love you talking about pressure groups, I'm sure you'll be fine ^_^
Original post by itsmehello
I tried my best :biggrin: made up everything :tongue:

That is the way to sit a citizenship exam! It's what everyone does I think :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending