The Student Room Group

New guy

hey guys...so kinda after some advice here...

recently started chatting to this guy who is suuuuch a charmer. He says all the right things and can be nice and soppy but hes pretty hot too..being someone whose always settled with guys i really do want a hot guy...

but i think all he wants is naughtiness...

do you think i should tell him no or just have some fun for a little while :/
What makes you think that he's just after sex?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
It all starts with a 'bit of fun' but you will most likely end up having feelings for him and he will ditch you for another chick. Be weary of the hot guy.
Original post by MancBoy
It all starts with a 'bit of fun' but you will most likely end up having feelings for him and he will ditch you for another chick. Be weary of the hot guy.

What? So a good looking guy is inherently more likely to pump and dump?

OP, if you want to maximise your chances of bagging him, is very easy:

1. DO NOT have sex before you feel comfortable with him... that is to say, until you're fairly sure he won't run away afterwards.
2. Be fun company, have fun dates.
3. Have a life outside of him, that he wants to know more about. i.e. don't give him all of your time, but don't arbitrarily reject him either.

Most important, don't give him your baggage. Don't pre-judge. Show him your best self so that he won't want to look for business elsewhere.
Reply 4
Well we had this maaasive chat on sunday night where i kinda learnt a lot about him...him being really sweet and flirty...but we were on skype and he was just getting a bit cheeky...

then tonight i logged on at half 9 and he sent me a message at like 8.. so was chatting on cam..but then as soon as i came downstairs and out of my room he was like oh i should go to bed (he didnt have much sleep to be fair) but it was kinda abrupt as to how he left..

but then he did also say that he would get me something for my birthday...ahh im so smitten :frown:
Reply 5
Grr thought my message sent..
Reply 6
very good advice ^ ... shame about the football team ;D
Reply 7
Original post by The_Jammy_Witch
What? So a good looking guy is inherently more likely to pump and dump?

Good looking people in general are more likely to cheat in terms of the opportunities presented to them...imo.

3. Have a life outside of him, that he wants to know more about. i.e. don't give him all of your time, but don't arbitrarily reject him either.

I have to agree with this though. There are far too many girls who revolve their lives around whoever they're going out with at the time. Lame.
(edited 11 years ago)
just tell him if he can't see whats in front of him hes not worth it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending