Yes :pierre:

Oh no way, I had no idea :h:

I should read through those questionnaires and probably write one :pierre:
Reply 2842
Original post by Liam_G
Yes :pierre:

Feeling possessive today, are we? :jumphug:
Original post by thurin
Good start :h: Why not fill in the questionnaire and/or tell us about yourself.

I have done, thank you for the reply :smile:
Reply 2844
Haven't posted in ages, about time I said say hi :hello:

And hi to those I haven't met yet!

Hope everyone's well.
Reply 2845
There's some big black clouds outside. I'm hoping that we're going to have a storm.
Original post by Liam_G

Be sparklicious.

:rofl:

PRSOM :tongue:

You is smart, you is kind, you is important.

Original post by crazylemon
The Germans do love their bureaucracy.
Getting nationalised is even harder :tongue:

Would never want to be nationalized though. All my ancestors were sailors, and the Germans don't really do oceans. My ancestors wouldn't have approved :tongue:

Original post by seanfromtheblock
So jealous, Berlin's amazing.

:h:
Original post by suffocation1992
Black Flies is sooo good too! Where did he come from? I only just found out about him, maybe this shows how terribly closed off from civilisation I have been during exams! But now it's good times and good music... ahh Ben Howard is perfect sitting in the woods music!! A bit like Band of Horses in a way.

There's a Kingky event on 4th June! You should come!
Original post by The Puppet Master
I also love Black Flies, Bones and I will be Blessed.

Oh hell, I love the whole album :mmm:

Snap! Those are my three faves on the album :love:
Original post by goodcookies
Snap! Those are my three faves on the album :love:

Then you must have immaculate taste too :mmm:
Don't know if discussed on here already but what's everyone's take on Madonna taking on a Gaga song in her new concert? (She will allegedly be singing 'Born This Way' and not 'Express Yourself')
Half-heard a TV ad for some food chain and now I'm going mad trying to remember what the hell the music in it's called. ARGH.

If anyone sees a fast food ad with xylophone music in the background, please put me out of my misery and tell me what it is.
So... my flight is delayed. :frown: And I'm stuck in the terminal with about 2 hrs of battery left on my laptop... and the delay is 4 hrs.

Very geigh. :colonhash:

I'm bored people. Amuse me.
Original post by Mad Vlad
So... my flight is delayed. :frown: And I'm stuck in the terminal with about 2 hrs of battery left on my laptop... and the delay is 4 hrs.

Very geigh. :colonhash:

I'm bored people. Amuse me.

Watch The Number 23 or The Prestige and you'll spend the rest of the time trying to figure out what you just watched.

At least that's what happened with me :colonhash:
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Watch The Number 23 or The Prestige and you'll spend the rest of the time trying to figure out what you just watched.

At least that's what happened with me :colonhash:

Heh. One of those films eh? In somewhat excellent news, I have found AC :biggrin:

Decade old computer games, here I come!

In irritating news. CHILDREN have arrived. You should see the visible disgust on my face right now. :colonhash:

[EDIT] Oh dear god no... where are my ****ing headphones!? :cry2:
Original post by anshul95
There's a Kingky event on 4th June! You should come!

Really? Maybe I will.. I have been out of London since exams finished trying to get into amazing shape (after a break up :frown: ).
Original post by Terpsikhore
Half-heard a TV ad for some food chain and now I'm going mad trying to remember what the hell the music in it's called. ARGH.

If anyone sees a fast food ad with xylophone music in the background, please put me out of my misery and tell me what it is.

McDonalds Frutizz advert.

The music is by Carl Orff and called Gassenhauer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22fE149E5sY
Original post by CrazyPerson
McDonalds Frutizz advert.

The music is by Carl Orff and called Gassenhauer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22fE149E5sY

Genius. Thank you for saving the tattered remnants of my sanity.

Spent most of yesterday racking my brains and wishing I'd remembered any words from the advert other than 'one of their five a day'. :colonhash:
Reply 2858
Hey gays. Had a practice exam this morning which I failed horrifically, I really ought to revise some time. Also I went out last night which was fun. :ninja:
Reply 2859
What on earth is Kingky?! Can I come? :tongue:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191

Latest