The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7340
A lovely large sunday roast before work
I just had a cheese and pepperoni pastry twist thing from Tesco bakery. It was delicious.
Original post by Luna.
Finnish flag cake, leftover from a Eurovision party. :wink:

Was it lordi?
Salad niçoise. And a lot of it :blush:
Soup and a bagel. Lovely.
Barbeque!
2 ham sandwiches.
Veggie sausage and veggie bacon sandwich with vegan cream cheese, 'buttery' mushrooms and loads of ketchup.

NOM.
Reply 7348
Your mum

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Chicken & beansprouts and a portion of curry & chips from the local Chinese takeout. Couldn't be bothered cooking and I've been in the mood for it for a couple of days now. ^^;
Original post by MrTwist
Your mum

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Why are you so..original?
Reply 7351

Yum
Chicken with a lemon/herb rub with pasta and a bit of cheese :smile:
Ben and Jerry's Icecream is on offer at the shop where I work. 3 litres in three days :smile:
Reply 7354
I used some sushi nori seaweed sheets as parcels/wraps and wrapped it round some garden veg and roast chicken. It was so nice and a great healthy alternative to wheat-based wraps.
Reply 7355
Salmon, new potatoes and peas :smile:
Original post by Muddy_Hands
Ben and Jerry's Icecream is on offer at the shop where I work. 3 litres in three days :smile:

You Muddy, are a legend.
Original post by dani_1991
You Muddy, are a legend.

A really fat legend :h:
Original post by Muddy_Hands
A really fat legend :h:

A legend nonetheless :biggrin:
Reply 7359
Just had a omelette in a mug (1 mushroom + 1 tomato diced up, 1 egg, splash of milk and some grated cheddar + black pepper, whisk and chuck in microwave for 2 mins)
Also some coffee. Remind me not to buy "breakfast mild" coffee or whatever this stuff is, it tastes like dishwater.

Quick Reply

Latest