The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2900
Morning, gays. Today will be productive.

Original post by cpdavis
Today was nearly the perfect day, before drama happened :colonhash:

What drama?
Original post by twinlensreflex
My cat loves everyone, he just needs some help finishing this history poster.

7303842428_e84266b596_z.jpg

You have a cat with you in your student accommodation?! Not fair!:tongue:
By the way has anyone heard of Professor Greg Whyte? I just watched a documentary on pain relief last night with him being one of the presenters. He was pretty well maintained for a 40yo man! If you haven't heard of him, go google, you won't be disappointed. :smile:
Reply 2903
LGBTQers: since I send out occasional emails on the college undergrad mailing list to let people know about LGBTQ events, I've been thinking it might be nice to link to informative sites/articles at the bottom of each email. So if you have ideas for things that might be good for introducing LGBTQ stuff to a generally liberal but potentially uninformed bunch of students, let me know.

On that topic, this is a really lovely article. :h:
Original post by Da CorrupteD KiD
You have a cat with you in your student accommodation?! Not fair!:tongue:

Aha no I wish! At home. :smile:
Reply 2905
Original post by Mad Vlad
That's because this place is just better. :h:

That's because cats are incredibly fickle. In my experience, they're only interested when you have something they want. :colonhash:

My cat did not like crisps. She sniffed him suspiciously from a distance, then hid from him.
Had a really fun night out in C.London yesterday... now I know where all the sessy people are at!:tongue:
Original post by Kerr Avon
What drama be this?

Original post by dbmag9
Morning, gays. Today will be productive.

What drama?

Well went out last night and and it was all going well. Then people got with different people that didn't end well, there were a lot of tears and me making sure that everyone was okay. It was long and I got home at 4.30 in the end after :sadnod: Only had 2.5 hours of sleep and might have another hour sleep now :yep:
Going to meet friends today! I haven't been at uni for nearly a month now so I kind of miss everyone.

Original post by cpdavis
Well went out last night and and it was all going well. Then people got with different people that didn't end well, there were a lot of tears and me making sure that everyone was okay. It was long and I got home at 4.30 in the end after :sadnod: Only had 2.5 hours of sleep and might have another hour sleep now :yep:

Aww
:jumphug: Yes, you go sleep!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2909
Original post by cpdavis

Sounds annoying, hope it's all resolved itself for the relevant people. And yes, get yourself some sleep, boy.
Just spoke to dad, he sounded so douchy on the phone :colonhash:
aaaaaaah recital today, although they're running about an hour late because one of the examiners forgot about it and didn't show up :colonhash:

I'm the absolute last person in the department to finish their exams as well, and they're delaying my happiness :cry2:
Reply 2912
Oh Christ. It is happening again, not even a week later, with a different person :frown:
Reply 2913
Original post by thurin
Oh Christ. It is happening again, not even a week later, with a different person :frown:

:hugs: Come to my LBGTQ tea on Saturday and I will console you with cake? Rainbow cake?
Reply 2914
Original post by thurin

:console:
Reply 2915
Original post by dbmag9
:hugs: Come to my LBGTQ tea on Saturday and I will console you with cake? Rainbow cake?

I want cake.
Reply 2916
Original post by mmmpie
I want cake.

I might send you pictures of the cake.
:creep:
someone say cake?

:dancing:
Reply 2918
Original post by dbmag9
I might send you pictures of the cake.

You big bully, taunting me with cake!