The Student Room Group

Ladies LGBT Introductory thread.

Scroll to see replies

:wink: My right eye keeps twitching uncontrollably due to sleep deprivation :rant:

Original post by DellaLouise
You will see :sexface: :lol:
Guess what? I saw the olympic torch 2 days ago! And felt the need to tell you seeing as no one uses the TSRRDT anymore for life updates :awesome:

Indeed. :perv:

:awesome: I saw the video you posted of it on facebook! :awesome: I wasn't sure whether or not it was taken by you or you just shared it :lol:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:wink: My right eye keeps twitching uncontrollably due to sleep deprivation :rant:

Indeed. :perv:

:awesome: I saw the video you posted of it on facebook! :awesome: I wasn't sure whether or not it was taken by you or you just shared it :lol:

My eye does that when I'm stressed. You should see me before exams, my eyes do a twitch dance. Go to sleep silly!
It was taken by me :yep: The torch went right by me :awesome: (because I pushed my way to the front of the crowd :colone:)

Original post by snapper1
Lip service is my guilty pleasure! I find it strange though when shows like that make it seem like 90% of girls are lesbians and that society is totally accepting of it when in my opinion, for 2 girls who arn't 'butch' (struggling to think of a PC term...my bad) to walk hand in hand down the street would probably cause the world to stop moving for a moment. Lexi is hot though, i bet she's not a lesbian IRL though.

If the world was like it is in Lip Service, I would totally live life as a lesbian...but unfortunately it's not.

She isn't. I checked :emo:
My eye does that when I'm stressed. You should see me before exams, my eyes do a twitch dance. Go to sleep silly!
It was taken by me :yep: The torch went right by me :awesome: (because I pushed my way to the front of the crowd :colone:)

She isn't. I checked :emo:

Yeah I didn't think she would be :colondollar: How do you perceive shows like that which in my opinion are nothing like the reality of things? I mean I know a lot of 'ignorant' people say the same line of "why do lesbians dress like boys then date other lesbians who look like boys?" but seriously...I braved it and attempted to go to one LGBT meeting at my uni towards the beginning of the year but that wasn't a single girly type there so legged it. I would hate to go to a gay club and be chatted up by an ultra masculine woman, which I fear is all I'd end up finding there.
Original post by snapper1
Yeah I didn't think she would be :colondollar: How do you perceive shows like that which in my opinion are nothing like the reality of things? I mean I know a lot of 'ignorant' people say the same line of "why do lesbians dress like boys then date other lesbians who look like boys?" but seriously...I braved it and attempted to go to one LGBT meeting at my uni towards the beginning of the year but that wasn't a single girly type there so legged it. I would hate to go to a gay club and be chatted up by an ultra masculine woman, which I fear is all I'd end up finding there.

I think Lip Service is really exagerated in that it makes you think that there are out lesbians everywhere. I quite liked that many were femme as I think a lot of ignorant people forget that there are lesbians who look just like straight girls. I'm not attracted to girls who look like boys personally, I like femme girls. It's just harder to find them I think :yep:

I should but HIGNFY is on soon
:lol: That sounds so fun :awesome:

Also, Someone posted this on the latest gay marriage thread to rise up the the surface of TSR debates. It's adorable so I thought I would share it with you.

tumblr_m4sos917YZ1r3k73wo1_1280.jpg

Also this week at lgbt, three friends decided to play the penny throwing game, which then later at the pub became the ice cube throwing game :sexface:
(edited 11 years ago)
I should but HIGNFY is on soon
:lol: That sounds so fun :awesome:

Also, Someone posted this on the latest gay marriage thread to rise up the the surface of TSR debates. It's adorable so I thought I would share it with you.

Attachment not found

Also this week at lgbt, three friends decided to play the penny throwing game, which then later at the pub became the ice cube throwing game :sexface:

I haven't watched HIGNFY in ages! I love panel shows, although I prefer 8 out of 10 cats :yep:
Your attachment doesn't work :no:
Your lgbt group sounds so cool :sexface:
I haven't watched HIGNFY in ages! I love panel shows, although I prefer 8 out of 10 cats :yep:
Your attachment doesn't work :no:
Your lgbt group sounds so cool :sexface:

Fixed it. :awesome:

:yep: :console: Don't worry you'll have your own lgbt soc to throw money at your cleavage when you start at Bham :sexface: :awesome:
Fixed it. :awesome:

:yep: :console: Don't worry you'll have your own lgbt soc to throw money at your cleavage when you start at Bham :sexface: :awesome:

I saw that on tumblr! Too cute! :h:
Yay! Everything I want in life :lol:
I saw that on tumblr! Too cute! :h:
Yay! Everything I want in life :lol:

:yep: :lol:
Reply 429
Hi am Emma going to Salford in September and pretty much terrified about it :s-smilie:
Original post by Emskray
Hi am Emma going to Salford in September and pretty much terrified about it :s-smilie:

Welcome :hi: Don't be scared, be positive :awesome:
Reply 431
I'm trying seriously lol. And thanks for saying hi :smile:
Original post by Emskray

:hi: What will you be studying? :holmes:
Heya, i'm Kristina. I only just joined the society and am not sure what to do or say other than this. So hi everyone :smile:
Reply 434
Music ba what are you studying? :smile:
Original post by KMLeeson
Heya, i'm Kristina. I only just joined the society and am not sure what to do or say other than this. So hi everyone :smile:

:hi: you can do/say whatever you want. Conversations tend to divert to literally everything in here. :mmm: Could introduce yourself, do the questionnaire, put your 2pence in to who's the fittest in lip service :teehee:
Original post by Emskray
Music ba what are you studying? :smile:

:awesome:
Human Bioscience BSc :ninja:

Original post by The Puppet Master
:hi: you can do/say whatever you want. Conversations tend to divert to literally everything in here. :mmm: Could introduce yourself, do the questionnaire, put your 2pence in to who's the fittest in lip service :teehee:

:sexface:
Original post by KMLeeson

:hat2:
:hat2:

:shakehand: :hello:

How are you?
(edited 11 years ago)
Okay I've just finished Lip Service season 2.

Lexy and :sexface: That is all.

:smug:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending