The Student Room Group

Girlfriend wants to tickle me

My girlfriend has just let me know about her tickling fetish. I'm no stranger to fetishes, so I'm not 'weirded out', I just want advice on how to proceed. She has openly asked if she might tie and tickle me. When I asked her how long for, she replied 'Oh, an hour or so'. Should I go along with it? I know that a safeword is obviously a good idea but are there any other precautions I should take? And finally, has anyone been on the receiving end of this? What's it like? I don't generally dislike being tickled, but I'm nervous about this in terms of intensity and the fact that I've never been tickled for longer than about twenty seconds before.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My girlfriend has just let me know about her tickling fetish. I'm no stranger to fetishes, so I'm not 'weirded out', I just want advice on how to proceed. She has openly asked if she might tie and tickle me. When I asked her how long for, she replied 'Oh, an hour or so'. Should I go along with it? I know that a safeword is obviously a good idea but are there any other precautions I should take? And finally, has anyone been on the receiving end of this? What's it like? I don't generally dislike being tickled, but I'm nervous about this in terms of intensity and the fact that I've never been tickled for longer than about twenty seconds before.

Haha mate you are so lucky to find a girl who wants to do that.

Have I been on the receiving end, yes, many times. It's awesome. Safeword is important, it's also a good idea that you work out what you're going to be tied up with in advance, make sure it won't chafe your wrists, practice a little beforehand so she's confident about what she'll be doing.

With re to the tickling, and being tied up, I wouldn't worry about it too much; in fact, it can be very funny, and loving, and a *lot* of fun. I don't know how to put it other than to say it's like being intimate with your mind and sensations.

It's a good idea to work up to it; I certainly wouldn't encourage your girlfriend to tickle you for 20 seconds, it's one of those things where you tentatively work up to it, work out what you can hack.

Even having your wrists tied, if you're at all ticklish, feels pretty awesome. Have fun, and stay safe :smile:
Reply 2
Well... that was one of the most insane experiences of my life. And I've got to say, I loved every minute of it. I'd recommend it to everyone, no matter how mad an idea it might seem. Worn out now though!
Reply 3
Well... that was one of the most insane experiences of my life. And I've got to say, I loved every minute of it. I'd recommend it to everyone, no matter how mad an idea it might seem. Worn out now though!

I like how you instantly came here to tell us haha.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
Haha, I've actually been 'free' for an hour and a half now, but I have nothing to do but talk to strangers on the internet, so yeah.
Reply 5
Christ I'd die, I'm so ticklish it's not funny.
I love kyemtha mathew
Reply 7
I want to be tickled for 3 hours straight
Reply 8
I have been in this situation too
Reply 9
Original post by joey11223
Christ I'd die, I'm so ticklish it's not funny.

I am very ticklish too I am 100% ticklish or a 10/10 and I am 15 years old too!!!!! So please tickle me someone when you get the chance to

Sure it does no harm. I don’t at all find it weird :smile:
Reply 11
Can somebody tickle me because I want to be first of all because I am 100% ticklish and second of all because I love being tickled. If you want to tickle me you should tie me up first so I can't get away from you. Just for you to know I am ticklish in four different places: my underarms, sides, stomach, and feet.
What is this thread 💀😭😭
tickling is stressful.
Reply 14
What is this thread 💀😭😭

I don't know, but it's 9 years old !

Latest

Trending

Trending