The Student Room Group

Wjec gcse ict

Is anyone doing WJEC GCSE ICT? I've got the Unit 1 exam on Friday and the Unit 3 in a couple weeks, but I'm wondering how everyone is revising? Especially for Unit 1, some things seem to easy to revise, but then again I got a B in it last year :L
Reply 1
Original post by ThomSDK
yeah I'm doing this exam tomorrow, I only started revising today which was rather dumb of me as I just realised how much there actually is to learn! Quite scared tbh. I got an A* last year this time so I just hope I can achieve that again :smile:

Doing some last minute cramming now hahaha. How on Earth did you get an A*?! Grade boundaries were go ridiculous. Came out thinking I got an A, got a B :frown:. But if you got an A*, why are you retaking? Good luck!
Reply 2
What did you think?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
Original post by ThomSDK
What did you think?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Wasn't too bad :smile: Really happy when I saw the last (12 mark) question because I had just gone over home entertainment the night before :biggrin: Kicking myself over the fact that I didn't write about mobiles though. What about you?
Reply 4
Hey, i have the unit 3 one, its the 13th June one right? Its a new type of exam, which is terrifying. I'm basically going through my notes i have made and a great website is teach-ict.com :smile: I got a B on the unit 1 i think and my coursework marks are C's which means i NEED to do brilliant on unit 3... ughh
Reply 5
Original post by ba96
Hey, i have the unit 3 one, its the 13th June one right? Its a new type of exam, which is terrifying. I'm basically going through my notes i have made and a great website is teach-ict.com :smile: I got a B on the unit 1 i think and my coursework marks are C's which means i NEED to do brilliant on unit 3... ughh

I know, I wish that there was more than one past paper! Haven't even made all of my notes yet :colondollar: What grade do you want do you want to get?
Reply 6
Original post by paperclip345
I know, I wish that there was more than one past paper! Haven't even made all of my notes yet :colondollar: What grade do you want do you want to get?

Reaaaaaally would like an A because all of my coursework has been C's...still dont think my ict teacher marked it right but...haha dreading it i am!
Reply 7
Original post by ba96
Reaaaaaally would like an A because all of my coursework has been C's...still dont think my ict teacher marked it right but...haha dreading it i am!

Same, really want an A*, but A will be okay I guess (got A*s in CW). Fingers crossed that they're lenient with their marking!
Reply 8
Original post by paperclip345
Same, really want an A*, but A will be okay I guess (got A*s in CW). Fingers crossed that they're lenient with their marking!

Me too! I always find that WJEC are harsh when it comes to marking :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by ba96
Me too! I always find that WJEC are harsh when it comes to marking :frown:

I know!! For unit 1 last year a guy literally quoted the textbook for one of the answers and got it wrong :L
Omg I got my GCSE WJEC ICT exam tomorrow!! LAST MINUTE cramming here i come! I know most of the things just need to make sure i get an A* people who got an A* what's your secret? how did you get it?
Original post by Fallen Wings
Omg I got my GCSE WJEC ICT exam tomorrow!! LAST MINUTE cramming here i come! I know most of the things just need to make sure i get an A* people who got an A* what's your secret? how did you get it?

Don't cram last minute! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending