The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dbmag9
Good luck! Mine are two weeks on Monday, which is hopefully enough time for me to learn maths. :colonhash:

Ugh, maths. Good luck! I really should learn some at some point (before next frida- oh wait I still have a week :h: Plenty of time)

By the way, I have revised my opinion of Amstell. He's been upgraded from 'alright, I suppose' to 'LET ME LOVE YOU'.
Reply 3001
Original post by Undulipodia
Ugh, maths. Good luck! I really should learn some at some point (before next frida- oh wait I still have a week :h: Plenty of time)

By the way, I have revised my opinion of Amstell. He's been upgraded from 'alright, I suppose' to 'LET ME LOVE YOU'.

I saw him live on Sunday. :cool:
Original post by dbmag9
I saw him live on Sunday. :cool:

So I heard. :wink: Was he on his best form?
Reply 3003
Original post by Undulipodia
So I heard. :wink: Was he on his best form?

He was pretty darn good. It was lots of fun.
I've had so much chocolate today ..... food is my weakness .... especially chocolate and cakes .... but they're soooooooo yummy. Why do they have to be soooo yummy?! :P Honestly, a day without chocolate OR cheese, and I won't be happy ... similar to people who 'NEED' coffee first thing in the morning
Original post by Ars Ludicra
dylan_5139-2557_1.jpg

are you some kind of tap dancing christmas elf? :tongue:

but seriously, I hate how easy it is to end up inadvertently hammered in Newcastle and end up on unplanned nights out. I only went to the Baltic at 2 in the afternooon!
dylan_5139-2557_1.jpg

I like. Although I don't have an brogues. Which makes me slightly sad.
Reply 3007
I've only just discovered what brogues are, thanks to this thread.

I do not have any.
Yes, of course you may join James. You are always welcome in any orgy of which I am a part.

But I am not welcome am I??? :frown: Meanie.
OMFG HOME MADE POORIS AND SAMOSAS. Haven't had them for ages :eek: So bloody YUM YUM OM NOM :drool:
Reply 3010
mmmpie

thurin

You should have come, you missed out. Hope you're good though.
Reply 3011
Original post by dbmag9
You should have come, you missed out. Hope you're good though.

Queercake looks nom.

I would have come but I played tennis for nearly 3 hours this morning and desperately need to get revision done.

Time to memorise Beowulf. Hwæt we Gardena in geardagum þeodcyninga þrym gefrunon hu ða æþelingas ellen fremedon...
Hi everyone! I'm heading to London next week and I'm thinking of going to the gay pride on the 7th. I've never bee to one and I don't know what to expect either. Where should I go and what can I do during the pride? Sorry I'm sooooo clueless. :frown:
Original post by Da CorrupteD KiD
Hi everyone! I'm heading to London next week and I'm thinking of going to the gay pride on the 7th. I've never bee to one and I don't know what to expect either. Where should I go and what can I do during the pride? Sorry I'm sooooo clueless. :frown:

I went to Pride last year for the first time. I missed the parade, so I can't comment on that. Otherwise it was just a street party atmosphere in Soho. Was quite nice, very friendly. Was totally rammed though, which I was slightly less comfortable with, and a lot of the bars seemed to ramp up their prices. It got a bit boring after a while of wandering round though, would have been more fun in a bigger group of people.
Original post by Revd. Mike
I went to Pride last year for the first time. I missed the parade, so I can't comment on that. Otherwise it was just a street party atmosphere in Soho. Was quite nice, very friendly. Was totally rammed though, which I was slightly less comfortable with, and a lot of the bars seemed to ramp up their prices. It got a bit boring after a while of wandering round though, would have been more fun in a bigger group of people.

I see. I don't have a lot of gay mates unfortunately so I'll probably be going either on my own or maybe with a (straight) female friend. Anyway thanks so much for the reply! At least if it does turn out boring I won't think it's because I'm doing something wrong. :smile:
Oh the 7th is they day before my exam. I will not be going again then.
I've never been to a pride event. I'm missing Northern Pride (in Newcastle), and I'm not even convinced Scottish pride actually exists, despite the website.
Original post by Shane2121
I Need help guyz!! my physics IB exam is on Wednesday, does any one know what questions came in the may 2012 IB Physics exam? my teacher is like he has put all the questions from there but I can't find the paper!!! guyz please tell me the questions

The LBGTSCT really the best place to ask this?
Evening gays!

I'm soooo tired, keep falling in and out of sleep and itunes is confusing when a new song comes on and I wake up denying I've fallen asleep. :rofl: Got in at 4 last night (apparently) and woke up fully dressed in bed with ham and an ice lolly in my bed. :lolwut:

Oh and I've decided I'm wearing a sign saying "don't grind on me, unless you want an elbow to the genitals" :unimpressed: Don't know what the hell I was doing, I was even with a group of much more attractive females so not sure why I was the target. :hmpf:

Guess I shouldn't moan, I got chatted up by a few girls too :u: :mmm:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3019
Original post by Da CorrupteD KiD

You're aware that Pride London is on the 7th July this year?

Latest