The Student Room Group

TSR Pagan Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hylean
Also, as mod, I'm thinking of changing the name of this thread to TSR Pagan Society, in order to stop having people coming in and debating, given this is meant to be the Pagan society's main thread. Any objections?
No problem here :yy:
Reply 521
Original post by Alpharius
University of Birmingham is great, apply.

You a Druid? Wiccan? German, some Norse neo-pagan?

They're the university on my list with the lowest offer, so I probably will if I like it at the open day :yep: Did/do you go there?
I usually just go by pagan, my beliefs are pretty similar to Wicca, but I'm not in a coven or anything so :L

Original post by Hylean
I'm still around. :h:

Our favourite moderator :biggrin:

Original post by Pandora.
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. :tongue: I'm sure you'll have done fine too :smile:

Won't be going to Stonehenge this year, but let's hope I will do in a few years time. I've never been before, not even as a visit. :frown:

Now to wait for results day :eek:
It is awesome :yep: But, imo, not as awesome as Avebury.

Original post by Hylean
Also, as mod, I'm thinking of changing the name of this thread to TSR Pagan Society, in order to stop having people coming in and debating, given this is meant to be the Pagan society's main thread. Any objections?

Sounds good :smile:
Reply 522
Done, renamed.

Original post by Etoile
They're the university on my list with the lowest offer, so I probably will if I like it at the open day :yep: Did/do you go there?
I usually just go by pagan, my beliefs are pretty similar to Wicca, but I'm not in a coven or anything so :L

You're too kind. :blushing:

Also, if you could, do you have a particular kind of coven you'd want to join?
Original post by Etoile
:hand:
Original post by Etoile
Now to wait for results day :eek:
It is awesome :yep: But, imo, not as awesome as Avebury.)
Absolutely :eek3:
I've never been to Avebury either. :frown: I'm such a deprived person... :biggrin:
Original post by Etoile

I had the chance, but decided to move to a city I knew better (Nottingham). Birmingham is great though, considering doing a Masters there.

Sorry if I sound nosey, I know a few Druid/Wiccans (I study Zoology/Ecology, more pagans than christians on the course). Going with them to Stonehenge for a laugh (not at people, I stress).
Reply 525
:hand:Absolutely :eek3:
I've never been to Avebury either. :frown: I'm such a deprived person... :biggrin:

I didn't know you were a mod :zomg: Sorry :lol: I have many favourite mods now I think about it :lol:
You live far away though, are there any cool things up north? :teehee:

I had the chance, but decided to move to a city I knew better (Nottingham). Birmingham is great though, considering doing a Masters there.

Sorry if I sound nosey, I know a few Druid/Wiccans (I study Zoology/Ecology, more pagans than christians on the course). Going with them to Stonehenge for a laugh (not at people, I stress).

Nottingham is also on my list :yep:
Not nosey at all, especially on a thread like this! What about yourself? From the pictures it does look like people always have good time :smile:
Reply 526
Original post by Etoile
I didn't know you were a mod :zomg: Sorry :lol: I have many favourite mods now I think about it :lol:

But I am still the best! :hmmm:
Original post by Etoile
You live far away though, are there any cool things up north? :teehee:
:mmm:

Nah, I can't there there really is! :lol: Castle Howard is about the best place I've been in the north.... when I visited the south it was must sunnier better :wink:
Original post by Etoile
Nottingham is also on my list :yep:
Not nosey at all, especially on a thread like this! What about yourself? From the pictures it does look like people always have good time :smile:

You have a good taste in Uni's.

Don't believe in anything. Like I said, have a lot of wiccan/druid friend's, very nice people, don't try to stuff their beliefs down my throat, so I don't have a problem with pagans.

That, and I'm an ancient history geek. So it is just me being nosey.

Went Stonehenge with them last year, just chilled out, was fun.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 529
:mmm:

Nah, I can't there there really is! :lol: Castle Howard is about the best place I've been in the north.... when I visited the south it was must sunnier better :wink:

:teehee:
*googles* Ooh it looks pretty!
It's not sunny now :nothing:

Original post by Hylean
But I am still the best! :hmmm:

You are one of the best :yep:
Original post by Etoile
:teehee:
*googles* Ooh it looks pretty!
It's not sunny now :nothing:
It's gorgeous :love:
It's sunny up here now :colone:
Reply 531
You have a good taste in Uni's.

Don't believe in anything. Like I said, have a lot of wiccan/druid friend's, very nice people, don't try to stuff their beliefs down my throat, so I don't have a problem with pagans.

That, and I'm an ancient history geek. So it is just me being nosey.

Went Stonehenge with them last year, just chilled out, was fun.

Thank you :biggrin:
Ancient history is fascinating :yep:
Awesome :smile:

It's gorgeous :love:
It's sunny up here now :colone:

We have Jane Austen's house though :colone:
What is happening to the world :lol: My mum tried to talk me out of applying to Durham, citing the weather :L
Original post by Etoile
We have Jane Austen's house though :colone:
What is happening to the world :lol: My mum tried to talk me out of applying to Durham, citing the weather :L
Aah, but Yorkshire has the Bronte's house :yep:

:lol: The weather isn't that bad...

Spoiler

Reply 533
Oh, and just to be all moddy, the Ask About threads are not for debating. So, if that ever happens in there, just report the posts. This thread and the Ask About threads are not for criticising beliefs, etc., so never feel like you have to defend yourselves in here or there, if you don't want to.

Other threads, a different story, but just thought I'd let you guys know.
Aah, but Yorkshire has the Bronte's house :yep:

:lol: The weather isn't that bad...

Spoiler

Not at all.

If you're from Scotland.
Not at all.

If you're from Scotland.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 536
:hi: