The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cpdavis
I like your taste in women :sexface:

So do I :sexface:
Hey all :h:
Has anyone had experience of vets allowing you to pay up a bill or paying it later? I'm worried what needs done is going to cost me hundreds of pounds and unfortunately I'm a poor student... :frown:
Original post by goodcookies
Has anyone had experience of vets allowing you to pay up a bill or paying it later? I'm worried what needs done is going to cost me hundreds of pounds and unfortunately I'm a poor student... :frown:

In my experience, it's a case of pay up there and then. :frown:

Aww why do you have a vets bill??

Some vets may let you have a payment plan, you'd have to ask. Have you checked out the PDSA?
Original post by cpdavis
I like your taste in women :sexface:

I second that :sexface:

Esp, Mila Kunis.

Ahhhhh :sogood:
Original post by ViceVersa
Purple or brown :tongue:

Lovely. I think I've decided I would be Atomic Tangerine. Because I'm ginger and I like radiation physics, more than anything else.
Original post by Terpsikhore
Lovely. I think I've decided I would be Atomic Tangerine. Because I'm ginger and I like radiation physics, more than anything else.

Epic! :awesome:

How are you? :h:

Original post by The Puppet Master
I second that :sexface:

Esp, Mila Kunis.

Ahhhhh :sogood:

Mila :sexface:
Reply 3209
I'm going to Amsterdam in July! :woo: Then Rotterdam, and home for a day before Istanbul followed by Belgrade. And I have yet to book Edinburgh and Israel. :biggrin:

Also hi new people, hi all.
Original post by dbmag9
I'm going to Amsterdam in July! :woo: Then Rotterdam, and home for a day before Istanbul followed by Belgrade. And I have yet to book Edinburgh and Israel. :biggrin:

Also hi new people, hi all.

Sooooo jealous! Take me with youuuu! I want to go for my 20th but none of my friends want to go because of it's reputation. :emo:
Reply 3211
Sooooo jealous! Take me with youuuu! I want to go for my 20th but none of my friends want to go because of it's reputation. :emo:

How is that a reason not to go? :p:
Reply 3212
Surely Amsterdam's reputation is the main reason to go??
Reply 3213
I am such a devious assassin. I have played people off against each other, as a rogue double-agent. Anonymous notes and tip-offs, just so I could ensure that none of my friends will become my assassin. So much fun. I love being this evil. Shame I have made enemies out for revenge, now. Worth it :ninja:

Oh, but I am meant to be revising.

Edit: Also, happy birthday Chris! :smile: Shame that the weather is so poo!
(edited 11 years ago)
TITP ticket ready to be sent off in the morning :awesome:
Reply 3215
Original post by thurin
I am such a devious assassin. I have played people off against each other, as a rogue double-agent. Anonymous notes and tip-offs, just so I could ensure that none of my friends will become my assassin. So much fun. I love being this evil. Shame I have made enemies out for revenge, now. Worth it :ninja:

This makes no sense but I like it.
Reply 3216
Absolutely nothing wrong with being evil sometimes. It can be rather fun. :biggrin:

Your friends need to relax a little and be more open minded. There's so much to do in Amsterdam, it's not all weed and hookers.* Boat tours down the Amstel, loads of museums, plenty of nice art to look at and nice parks to relax in, cool nightlife. And honestly I felt safer walking around Amsterdam at night than I do Dublin or Cork. So it really isn't that bad. I only got to spend a couple of nights in Amsterdam but would definitely go back there if I had the chance. :smile:

*Having said that, the coffeeshops are definitely worth a visit. :tongue: And the red light district is always fun for a quick stroll, just to have a gawk at everything.
Original post by Callidus
Aww why do you have a vets bill??

My dog has had a cyst on her leg since she was a pup and about a month ago a small wound appeared on it. I tried dressing it in the hope that it would heal itself and even got her a cone but she still managed to chew it and the bandages would fall off anyway when she walked. So anyway, the wound got bigger as she's been chewing it and earlier just as I was deciding I was going to take her to the vet, she ran into a deck chair to greet me and totally ripped it apart. It's not pretty, poor thing. :frown: I hope they can offer me a payment plan. I mean, would they really turn an injured dog away if I couldn't afford the bills upfront? :sad:
My dog has had a cyst on her leg since she was a pup and about a month ago a small wound appeared on it. I tried dressing it in the hope that it would heal itself and even got her a cone but she still managed to chew it and the bandages would fall off anyway when she walked. So anyway, the wound got bigger as she's been chewing it and earlier just as I was deciding I was going to take her to the vet, she ran into a deck chair to greet me and totally ripped it apart. It's not pretty, poor thing. :frown: I hope they can offer me a payment plan. I mean, would they really turn an injured dog away if I couldn't afford the bills upfront? :sad:

Do you have pet insurance that would be able to help?

Latest