The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA History B Revision Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Starrstruck
Thanks for putting the specimen paper up but I actually wanted the June 2011 one. Do you not have it?

http://web.aqa.org.uk/qual/newgcses/his_rel/new/history_b_materials.php?id=09&prev=09&tabid=2

click on that and click on paper and mark schemes

you'll find it there
Original post by Tplox
http://web.aqa.org.uk/qual/newgcses/his_rel/new/history_b_materials.php?id=09&prev=09&tabid=2

click on that and click on paper and mark schemes

you'll find it there

That link does not have the june 2011 paper, it only has the Mark Scheme. Thats why i said i'll put up the sections of the paper that people want. :biggrin:
Reply 42
Original post by the A* guy
That link does not have the june 2011 paper, it only has the Mark Scheme. Thats why i said i'll put up the sections of the paper that people want. :biggrin:

Can please put up: the roaring twenties, Hitlers Germany and depression and the new deal 1929-1941
Original post by Vorsah
Can please put up: the roaring twenties, Hitlers Germany and depression and the new deal 1929-1941

Here's Roaring 20's:

hope it helps. :biggrin:
Original post by Vorsah

Here's HITLER'S GERMANY & Depression and the new deal:

HOPE it HELPS :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by dannyoh
I have history word notes in proper detail that got me full UMS on both the exams

I did the USA in the 20s, USA in the 30s and Hitler in the 30s i think and some on the Weimar republic although we didn't do this as our GCSE choice but merely as a background

If you want just ask me I can send you them

Can you send me your notes if you still have then because they would be really helpful.
Thanks
Original post by rubbyah.ghani
Can you send me your notes if you still have then because they would be really helpful.
Thanks

THIS is the link to the notes. :biggrin:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3q6M8Cp-nd6ZmFpNTB2TWJoWTA/edit?pli=1
If anyone needs specific parts of the june 2011 unit 2 paper then just quote this message and say what you need. :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 48
What topics do you need? The file limitation on TSR doesn't let me upload the WHOLE paper, so, you tell me which topics you need and i'll upload those Specific topics. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm doing roaring 20s, Hitler's Germany and race relations in the USA. Thanks a lot!!
Reply 49
I've worked out i need 77/90 in this paper to get an A* overall

in june 2011, that would have been 42/60 raw mark. so feeling pretty confident.

But by jove this vietnam stuff is hard to get down
Reply 50
Original post by KatriIvory
I do the roaring twenties, Hitler's Germany and Vietnam. Vietnam has to be the worst possible choice!

vietnam is sooooooo bent :frown:
Reply 51
Does anyone want to message me League of nations notes?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 52
Can I please please have the exam paper for unit 2 in June 2011 and unit 1 in January 2012??
If anyone needs specific parts of the june 2011 unit 2 paper then just quote this message and say what you need. :biggrin::biggrin:

Please could you put up the section about Vietnam, I would really appreciate it :smile: Also, do you have any older Unit 2 past papers?
Thanks!
Reply 54
Hi everyone, im new to this so I don't really know what im doing but still :tongue:

On paper 1 i got an A* (90/90 in the ums) and ib my cwk i got an A. Does anyway know what i roughly need for an A* overall?
Im studying the Roaring 20's, Hitlers Germany, and Race Relations Usa. I'm stuggling on the structure this year. Especailly in the roaring 20's!
Oh and sorry does anyone know the grade boundries as my new teacher this year tells us nothing :frown: Oh and on the mock i recieved 43/60 which was an A.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 55

Hi i can i please have some stuff on the roaring twenties,hiters germany, and race realtions usa?
Thank you :smile:
Reply 56
I just finished revision for paper one and am I right in saying that the majority of the people here are only doing one history exam and not two like me

Reply 57
Original post by Smarticus
I just finished revision for paper one and am I right in saying that the majority of the people here are only doing one history exam and not two like me

im doing both, one on tuesday and one on friday

and I am pretty screwed tbh...
i mean how the hell are u meant to know everything..and then be tested on like 2 topics like out of 8???
Original post by Starrstruck
I'm doing roaring 20s, Hitler's Germany and race relations in the USA. Thanks a lot!!

Original post by Vinster
Hi i can i please have some stuff on the roaring twenties,hiters germany, and race realtions usa?
Thank you :smile:

Here are those 3 topics: (roaring 20's, race relations, hitler's germany)

HOPE IT HELPS :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 59
Original post by Tplox
im doing both, one on tuesday and one on friday

and I am pretty screwed tbh...
i mean how the hell are u meant to know everything..and then be tested on like 2 topics like out of 8???

Me too, I've got history on Tuesday, but I have just today finished revision for the 3 topics, however it is incredibly long but it's alright. The Friday's exam is alright for me as I am stronger in that exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending