The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by goodcookies
Have you ever watched Jenna Marbles videos? This reminds me of a video she made about things to do instead of tidying your room. She's so funny! :love:

YES! :awesome:

She's my inspiration :rofl: Love her videos :love:
Original post by Feartheunknown
Hot train guards make dull train journeys better :wink:

There are hot train guards? :erm:

In my experience, they've usually got adenoids, an unhealthy (above what is required) interest in the intricacies of the Rail Settlement Plan, are sociopathic, overweight and utterly plain and uninteresting in every way...
Original post by Liam_G
I had to go all Phoebe Buffay on the smoke detector earlier. It refused to silence itself :angry:

Me: "What's that noise?!"

Sister: "Smoke alarm."

Me: "Have you... set anything on fire?"

Sister: "No. It started doing it when you left a few days ago. Mum usually fixes it."

Me: "How exactly does she fix it?"

Sister: "She hits it with a big shoe."

Me: "... :dry:"

I ended up disconnecting it in the end, and not "cutting through all of the wires with a pair of scissors" like my sister eagerly suggested.

Please make sure you fix it ASAP. :puppyeyes:
Reply 3263
Original post by Mad Vlad
Please make sure you fix it ASAP. :puppyeyes:

I will.
Oh dear, another hot woman catches my fancy. Damn you, Tumblr.

Spoiler

Original post by The Puppet Master
YES! :awesome:

She's my inspiration :rofl: Love her videos :love:

Me too! Theeee Eiffel Tower is a landmark, now it's a landshark! :tongue:
Reply 3266
Original post by Revd. Mike

Spoiler

Gay, my arse. You're a raging bisexual, Mike! :awesome:
Reply 3267
Original post by Liam_G
I will.

And try not to burn to death in the mean time
Reply 3268
Original post by Revd. Mike

Spoiler

Is it her, or her outfit?
Gah, I'm bored. :sigh:
Original post by Liam_G
I had to go all Phoebe Buffay on the smoke detector earlier. It refused to silence itself :angry:.

I woulda so repped you for this but it wouldn't let me :frown: I love friends and I love that episode. I've not watched Friends in ages, but over the last couple of days I've started watching again (episodes mainly season 6/7 I've been watching recently). Some of them I've just seen for the first time - I've never watched the episodes in order lol. My favourite friends moment has to be the one where Monica and Rachel fall out, as Rachel is moving out/Chandler is moving in and they have that classic argument. What's your favourite? (this is to everybody in the thread btw)
Reply 3271
Gah, I've had better nights out that have involved breaking major bones.
Reply 3272
Original post by mmmpie

What's up?
Original post by mmmpie

What happened?! :zomg:
Reply 3274
Original post by Laertes
What's up?

What happened?! :zomg:

It was just a bit of a ****ty night tbh. There was a bouncer with serious anger management issues (I'll have his SIA license in the morning, he was that bad), a newbie bargirl who took 10-15 minutes a round, and most of my friends were busy fighting amongst themselves. Not to mention all the straight girls who think their tits let them push in front of me in EVERY queue, and barge me out of the way everywhere else.

I was struggling to retain my composure, so I went home...
Original post by mmmpie
Is it her, or her outfit?

The outfit is certainly helping.

Original post by mmmpie
It was just a bit of a ****ty night tbh. There was a bouncer with serious anger management issues (I'll have his SIA license in the morning, he was that bad), a newbie bargirl who took 10-15 minutes a round, and most of my friends were busy fighting amongst themselves. Not to mention all the straight girls who think their tits let them push in front of me in EVERY queue, and barge me out of the way everywhere else.

I was struggling to retain my composure, so I went home...

:hugs: That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that.
Rain, rain go away - it's so grim and depressing out there - where is the Summer weather?!
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Rain, rain go away - it's so grim and depressing out there - where is the Summer weather?!

Elsewhere, apparently. I'm glad in a way that I'm not at Download, this weekend - the weather's pretty appalling. I've seen some photos of the campsite this morning... looks a tad muddy; not that this would have bothered me too much. Sucks that my friends couldn't go, though :frown:
Elsewhere, apparently. I'm glad in a way that I'm not at Download, this weekend - the weather's pretty appalling. I've seen some photos of the campsite this morning... looks a tad muddy; not that this would have bothered me too much. Sucks that my friends couldn't go, though :frown:

Hate to be a bit of a pooper, but I think summer's over now weatherwise :frown: Unless the weather goes back into its old habit of poor summer and glorious September/October
We've had our nice weather, as always it was mid-exams. Obviously at the start of the next academic year it will be amazing again.

I'm alone on the male side of the flat, so I have absolutely no embarrassment about absolutely blasting the spotify playlist I've just made that may just be the gayest collection of songs ever.

Latest