Reply 3423
Original post by Liam_G
Sunlight is the enemy.

*applies factor 50 sunscreen*

I likes the sun, and you likes the rain. How complementary is that? :biggrin:
Reply 3424
Original post by mmmpie
I likes the sun, and you likes the rain. How complementary is that? :biggrin:

It means that we will both be happy when there is rainbows and whatnot :bigsmile:

Spoiler

Srlsy though. How good is the rain.
Reply 3425
Original post by Liam_G
It means that we will both be happy when there is rainbows and whatnot :bigsmile:

Spoiler

Srlsy though. How good is the rain.

Ooooo, we could snuggle and watch that while there is a storm outside. That be good :biggrin:
Evening everyone, been a while! :hat2: How are you all?
Original post by Theatre_student
Personally I don't think I would ever be attracted to women...for me even before I'd seriously considered my sexuality I never could really quite get how other guys felt about girls..I think an appreciation for how good looking a girl is is about as far as it goes for me! :smile:

Yeah, I never got that either. When I was in my early teens and guys were talking about girls and how "she's some ride" I just kinda nodded and smiled while thinking to myself "Seriously? You want to do THAT ?" Of course I didn't find guys attractive either. I was pretty much asexual until I was about 16 or so. Then the hormones finally kicked in and everything just became a huge mindfúck. :argh:

[shameless pimping]

Actually I've started making an attempt at blogging again and came across this post I wrote about a year ago: http://mynameismrsnrub.wordpress.com/2011/06/21/come-out-come-out-wherever-you-are/ Not quite sure how typical my story is but maybe some of ye can identify/sympathise/relentlessly mock some aspects of it! :smile:

[/shameless pimping]

Original post by Tortious

And you?
Reply 3428
Original post by Tortious

Trying to figure out how a type system relates to an effect system.

Yes, I'm that bored.

How are you?
Original post by Mr. Snrub

And you?

:lol:

Original post by mmmpie
Trying to figure out how a type system relates to an effect system.

Yes, I'm that bored.

How are you?

I'm good thanks - just finished exams, so making the most of my freedom! LGBT Ball on Wednesday, which should be good. I left my dinner suit ([noparse]) at home and my family is coming down tomorrow, so they're bringing it for me. :love:
Original post by Da CorrupteD KiD
I've got a question for the gay guys here:

Do you ever find yourself attracted to the odd women, in the sense you wouldn't mind having a sexual relationship with them?

Personally, I have always considered myself gay since 16 but as time passes I start finding myself more receptive to the notion of having sex with women. Previously I had always thought the idea was disgusting. I don't think I'd ever give up men for women, it's just not possible to turn down an attractive man (Think Scottish guy in kilt) and frankly I doubt I can ever go down the 'straight' route. It's just something that makes me think, and I wonder if it happens to other gay guys.

Hmmmm I can go as far as saying I can appreciate a woman's beauty. Anyways hello! Don't believe we've spoken before :smile:
Original post by anshul95
Hmmmm I can go as far as saying I can appreciate a woman's beauty. Anyways hello! Don't believe we've spoken before :smile:

Hello there! I like you already for just your friendliness! I too appreciate feminine beauty but thus far I have only found myself 'interested' in girls with great personalities, i.e; humble, kind, determination etc. But then good looking men are just impossible to resist. :tongue:
Original post by Theatre_student
I know that feeling! I'm in the same boat at the moment...I'm trying to decide if I have enough courage to just ask him next time I see him! I hate not knowing where I stand :s-smilie:

It's rubbish isn't it! :frown: Give it a go, the guy I have a crush on acutally knows my feelings and I thought he felt the same, it's just hard to tell sometimes :frown: I really dunno what to do about him. Tell your crush what you think :biggrin:
Move completed. I wish I owned less stuff.
Reply 3434
Original post by crazylemon
Move completed. I wish I owned less stuff.

I can help you with that.
Original post by Liam_G
I can help you with that.

I think unlikely unless you wanted some of my shirts, a broken laptop or a chest of draws :tongue:
Original post by restoration
It's rubbish isn't it! :frown: Give it a go, the guy I have a crush on acutally knows my feelings and I thought he felt the same, it's just hard to tell sometimes :frown: I really dunno what to do about him. Tell your crush what you think :biggrin:

ah that sucks, yeah sadly it really is! :frown:

I might, if I can figure out a way to tell him without freaking him out! I'll see him for at least 10 days soon, so I might aim for sometime then..we shall see :p:
Reply 3437
No, pissed woman, you cannot have that, we're closed and I want to go home! :rant:

Also, considering applying for a job at the passport office :teeth:
Guyssss, I'm going to out in Manchester on Monday Night, anyone got any suggestions of places to go?? :biggrin: xx
Reply 3439
As procrastination I memorised the Latin grace we have at formal hall, cleared out some of the ice chunks in my fridge-freezer and have restyled my hair so many times... why?!

I'm having to resort to wearing my glasses as my eyesight is deteriorating :s-smilie:

Latest