The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3440
I want cake. And Liam.

Someone send me a Liam bearing a fruitcake.

Some ginger beer would go down nicely too...
Hm, having the most inconvenient boy trouble, and it's all entirely my own fault so I can't even complain.

I hate when things are my own fault, then I can get no sympathy.
Reply 3442
Original post by mmmpie
I want cake. And Liam.

Someone send me a Liam bearing a fruitcake.

Some ginger beer would go down nicely too...

I want these things too. Except from the Liam. I have enough of that.

I wants to be lying in bed with you and cake, watching fings and being your doobry.
Original post by Laertes
A wise choice that I should have thought of sooner. Does it spin round and everything? :awesome:

It not only spins round, but it goes up and down and tilts back and forth. :awesome:
Original post by seanfromtheblock
Hm, having the most inconvenient boy trouble, and it's all entirely my own fault so I can't even complain.

I hate when things are my own fault, then I can get no sympathy.

Oh?
Original post by Mad Vlad
Oh?

One of my best friends, who (is/was) straight and who I've fancied for ages, tried it on with me over Christmas, and I said no. It was an experimentation thing, which I didn't really want to get involved with because it would be really awkward afterwards if it didn't work out.

Anyway, he's now 'come out' and is going out with the guy he ended up getting with out of curiosity, and I feel like an idiot.
Reply 3446
It not only spins round, but it goes up and down and tilts back and forth. :awesome:

Nicely done. Good chairs are underrated.

One of my best friends, who (is/was) straight and who I've fancied for ages, tried it on with me over Christmas, and I said no. It was an experimentation thing, which I didn't really want to get involved with because it would be really awkward afterwards if it didn't work out.

Anyway, he's now 'come out' and is going out with the guy he ended up getting with out of curiosity, and I feel like an idiot.

Have some hugs (and some sympathy)

:console:
Reply 3447
Original post by Liam_G
I want these things too. Except from the Liam. I have enough of that.

I wants to be lying in bed with you and cake, watching fings and being your doobry.

Doobry Liam :biggrin: I will gladly take any surplus Liam you've got.

If Pizza Hut actually did cake we would be very fat.

You're not an idiot at all. You had his best interests at heart when you said no. You did the honourable thing, you just got unlucky after. Now I personally don't believe in karma but if by any chance it does exist then you're in for a windfall soon! :console:

Oh that's a lousy draw... :frown: Mr. Snrub is spot on though, you did the honourable thing at the time, so don't feel like an idiot for doing that. :hugs: Does he know about your feelings for him?

Original post by Laertes
Nicely done. Good chairs are underrated.

:yep:
Original post by Laertes

Have some hugs (and some sympathy)
:console:

thanks

Original post by Mr. Snrub
You're not an idiot at all. You had his best interests at heart when you said no. You did the honourable thing, you just got unlucky after. Now I personally don't believe in karma but if by any chance it does exist then you're in for a windfall soon! :console:

I hope so haha, there's not been much good stuff lately.

Oh that's a lousy draw... :frown: Mr. Snrub is spot on though, you did the honourable thing at the time, so don't feel like an idiot for doing that. :hugs: Does he know about your feelings for him?

I'm not the most subtle person, and I think I might have told him drunk before. Even if I hadn't it was probably still pretty obvious. The worst part is that he's one of my absolute best friends so I'll have to see them together quite a lot probably.
thanks

I hope so haha, there's not been much good stuff lately.

I'm not the most subtle person, and I think I might have told him drunk before. Even if I hadn't it was probably still pretty obvious. The worst part is that he's one of my absolute best friends so I'll have to see them together quite a lot probably.

Bugger. I fancy the pants off of my best friend, but there's no way that anything's going to come of that - he's very happy with his girlfriend. :p: These things happen.
Seen the floods all day in Aberystwyth - glad I got out of there whilst I was able to. My local supermarket is completely flooded out, never seen anything like it. Happens to be the area I go for walks in as well :/
Approaching the end of my time at secondary school, and I was just wondering something - can 'masculine' gay guys be indistinguishable from straight guys? Can they be popular, etc?

I'm in the closet ATM but I'm near rock-bottom of the social ladder. I'm not effeminate but the only two other gays I know of as being gay are both the obvious 'effeminate' gays.

Are most gays at the bottom of the social ladder at secondary school?
Reply 3454
As awful as it is, its just nature's way of saying 'Ha! That's what you get for building on a floodplain'. However, it isn't normally as bad as that! I've seen flooding in Aber for myself, but the worst it got was covering all of the rugby fields down by Morrison's.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191
Reply 3455
Morning, gays. I had a nice time debating in Bristol yesterday.

Re the 'sex with ladies' thing from a few pages back: I can imagine trying, and I'm sure on a physical level I'd enjoy it, but I can't imagine really having a crush on a girl or being in a relationship with one.

Original post by thurin
As procrastination I memorised the Latin grace we have at formal hall, cleared out some of the ice chunks in my fridge-freezer and have restyled my hair so many times... why?!

PRSOM. :biggrin:

Aww, that sucks. Sounds like you did the sensible thing though. :hugs:

Original post by Lantentine
Approaching the end of my time at secondary school, and I was just wondering something - can 'masculine' gay guys be indistinguishable from straight guys? Can they be popular, etc?

I'm in the closet ATM but I'm near rock-bottom of the social ladder. I'm not effeminate but the only two other gays I know of as being gay are both the obvious 'effeminate' gays.

I definitely wasn't at the bottom of the social ladder at school; kids are dicks who don't like people to be different, which I guess makes it harder for people who are camper than most. Maybe I just lived in a bubble, but I don't think coming out changed my social status or popularity at all.
Reply 3456
Original post by Lantentine

I certainly was.
My Tumblr made me sad yesterday. Someone sent me a bunch of anonymous questions, one of which was "What do you like most about yourself?". After sitting and thinking about it for a fair amount of time, I had to conclude that the answer was "probably nothing". :/

Then I went to bed feeling a bit moody, where I had an incredibly vivid dream about spending a romantic and sexually charged day with that guy I mentioned before, who I have a crush on but keeps sending me incredibly mixed signals. Then I woke up before the climax of the dream and was crushingly disappointed when I realised it wasn't real >< Way to go, brain.
Original post by Revd. Mike
My Tumblr made me sad yesterday. Someone sent me a bunch of anonymous questions, one of which was "What do you like most about yourself?". After sitting and thinking about it for a fair amount of time, I had to conclude that the answer was "probably nothing". :/

Then I went to bed feeling a bit moody, where I had an incredibly vivid dream about spending a romantic and sexually charged day with that guy I mentioned before, who I have a crush on but keeps sending me incredibly mixed signals. Then I woke up before the climax of the dream and was crushingly disappointed when I realised it wasn't real >< Way to go, brain.

*hugs* :c I am feeling sad too!
Reply 3459
Original post by Tigerkins
*hugs* :c I am feeling sad too!

:hugs: Why you sad?

Latest