The Student Room Group

Has anyone famous attended your school?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1060
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and I think they filmed a bit of the 1st Harry potter there :smile: and some rugby players
John Cleese.
Original post by birdy_
Sarah Michelle Gellar :smile:

You are in the Isle of Wight but you attended school in New York? Wow.
God attended mine, but then He left to teach religious studies in a different school
Original post by amsie/
David Attenborough. Unless you've got Beyonce, I win :awesome:

It's funny because your profile says you're a female but David Attenborough was taught at a grammar school for boys... :h:

It's changed now though :wink:
Rick Ross

Nigel Vaughan, Wales international footballer

Nick Walne, Wales international rugby union player

Greg Pritchard, countertenor and contestant and semi-finalist in the 2009 series of Britain's Got Talent.[2]

Steve Lowndes, Wales international footballer, former teacher

Rachel Rice, 2008 Big Brother winner. She also undertook teacher-training at the school, during the spring of 2008, prior to her appearance.

I only really know of one of these people though, just pasted them from my school wiki page :laugh:.
Reply 1067
Stavros Flatley off of Britain's Got Talent (or one of those shows) went to my secondary school. No-one liked him before he was on TV.
Original post by Pi!
Stavros Flatley off of Britain's Got Talent (or one of those shows) went to my secondary school. No-one liked him before he was on TV.

Out of curiosity, did he become really popular afterwards?
Daniel Nardiello who signed for Manchester United and now plays for Exeter City.

And Danny Batth footballer at Wolves who was on loan at Wednesday last season :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1070
Original post by alexsasg
Out of curiosity, did he become really popular afterwards?

I think so, I never spoke to him.
Reply 1071
In 'an education' the school carey mulligan goes to is my school, thats pretty cool...
Tinie tempah went to my sixth form

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1073
Me obvs
We had the poet Ash Dickinson (check him out on youtube) come into our school last year c:
Reply 1075
Original post by CherylSmith
We had the poet Ash Dickinson (check him out on youtube) come into our school last year c:

^ He came to my school as well last year :smile:
Original post by lekha2611
geri halliwell :smile:

thats my school :redface:
Um, the guy who won boys doubles at wimbledon (well one of them obvs) last year.

He was in my form. That's pretty much it. My school was pretty crap though.
Hahaha, I like how everyone is getting this off their school's wikipedia page. My high school doesn't even have one.
Reply 1079

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending