University of Northampton
Northampton

Anyone applied to Northampton?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rebecca_ann
Guys you might want to check your room offers :tongue:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

i got spencer percevel flat 12. what about you?
Northampton
Reply 161
Anyone else in William Carey Flat 13???
Anyone in flat 22 at william carey??????? :smile:
I've just paid my deposit with my mums credit card (with her permission of coarse) I was just wondering if the instalments come out of her bank account or will there be another chance too enter my bank account details which my student finance will be going into? HELP!!
Reply 164
Original post by Lewis-Richardson
I've just paid my deposit with my mums credit card (with her permission of coarse) I was just wondering if the instalments come out of her bank account or will there be another chance too enter my bank account details which my student finance will be going into? HELP!!

I was wondering the same thing as I haven't opened a student bank account yet, I'm sure we're able to. People change bank accounts all the time.
Original post by echeee
I was wondering the same thing as I haven't opened a student bank account yet, I'm sure we're able to. People change bank accounts all the time.

I think it should be ok, I just hope you can as I don't think my mother would appreciate £4400 coming out of her bank :smile:

Reply 166
Yes you can change it... I can't remember exactly where you have to go but you should be able to easily find out when you arrive.

I'd imagine if you contact these guys - Finance Office - they'll be able to help you.
Reply 167
Original post by Lewis-Richardson

You can change it when you arrive, they don't take any money from you for like .. a week or two. Just ring up and get it changed when you get your student card or the card your loan will be getting paid into.

They are usually pretty good, I had a new card and forgot to pay them for like.. 2 weeks and they where fine with it.
Reply 168
I want to be going back to halls again :frown: Sigh. Just to let you all know -.- enjoy the halls whilst it lasts, next year you will have to live in a house :frown: And not right next to the SU!

Sigh, anyone in William Carey?
Original post by MrHunter
I want to be going back to halls again :frown: Sigh. Just to let you all know -.- enjoy the halls whilst it lasts, next year you will have to live in a house :frown: And not right next to the SU!

Sigh, anyone in William Carey?

I am! :biggrin:

Reply 170
Will be the best days of your life. I'm going to miss three badgers that live down in William Carey and the bunnies!
william carey flat 11!
I've just paid my security deposit for Flat C1 in Charles Bradlaugh Halls. I haven't seen anyone else who's got a place in Charles Bradlaugh at all yet. I'm starting to think I've drawn the short straw. I'm not the only one, right?
Original post by Curious Herobrine
I've just paid my security deposit for Flat C1 in Charles Bradlaugh Halls. I haven't seen anyone else who's got a place in Charles Bradlaugh at all yet. I'm starting to think I've drawn the short straw. I'm not the only one, right?

Haha :smile: I doubt you're the only one, people have made forums for the different halls of residence you could see if there's one for Charles bradlaugh, if not make one and you'll soon find that you are not alone :smile:

Reply 174
Ground Floor Flat of Margaret Bondfield, anyone else? :P
Reply 175
hi! im in spencer perceval, flat 20 :biggrin: anyone else?! theres four of us and we wanna find the other two:biggrin: x
Flat 16 Basset Lowke anyone?
Reply 177
Simon Senlis Hall Flat 10, anyone???
Room 6, Flat 2, Basset Lowke Hall, Avenue Campus anyone?
Reply 179
Original post by The_master616
Room 6, Flat 2, Basset Lowke Hall, Avenue Campus anyone?

Nice casual strolls to your lectures next year :wink: Newton building (IT building) is just down the road :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending