The Student Room Group

Is it worth doing a BTEC ND at 21? - By the time i finish i'll be 22 and Degree 25-26

I've failed numerous times in my life and i really am starting to give up on life in general now -And its not a positive mindset i know.

At age 21 - Is it really worth going into a National Diploma...

Family are upper middle class people (Lawyers and Accountants) and i am still back peddling in life to achieve anything substanial.

But i am getting to old.

Please don't say do ' A Access course ' - I failed due to the Level 2 credits which really messed me up.

But now i am thinking atleast on BTEC National - It isn't dependant but 2 years is a long time....
OP what's the rush? If you want to do IT at Uni and taking a BTEC is the way to get there then do it. There are many mature students that are older than you that go to Uni later in life and your not old at all at 21.

Original post by Coursework.info
x

:facepalm:
Reply 2
Original post by Notorious123
I've failed numerous times in my life and i really am starting to give up on life in general now -And its not a positive mindset i know.

At age 21 - Is it really worth going into a National Diploma...

Family are upper middle class people (Lawyers and Accountants) and i am still back peddling in life to achieve anything substanial.

But i am getting to old.

Please don't say do ' A Access course ' - I failed due to the Level 2 credits which really messed me up.

But now i am thinking atleast on BTEC National - It isn't dependant but 2 years is a long time....

It's never too late! You're only 5 years behind! You could also do A levels. Go for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending