The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 419
GARRRGH

Hate the wait, now I'm falling asleep and can't see myself staying up tll 4/5. Someone posted on here a while back some youtube channels that post the game up- can you send me the link to these please.

Yeah, i second that. Anyone with a link to where we can see the game from last night?
Reply 3281
Original post by youngzwavey

first game to okc :wink: 12:30 tip tomorrow thank god, i class that as early

Where did you see that? On NBA.com it says 9.00p ET (so like 2 in UK?)
Reply 3282
It is 2AM tomorrow, 1AM Sunday then back to 2AM Tuesday night
Reply 3283
Am I the only one that was lost about the lack of use of timeouts in the early/ middle parts of the 4th quarter by Splo??
Original post by youngzwavey
spoelestra is useless lol i could coach the heat better, that said lebrons the best i love his game but he shoulda told everyone back offf i'm guarding KD

______

first game to okc :wink: 12:30 tip tomorrow thank god, i class that as early

I was thinking what the hell Spoelstra Durant is killing and you dont want to use Lebron?!? He will probably say wanted to conserve Lebron's energy but seriously not in the 4th quarter. Battier and Bron and Chalmers stepped up. Wade, Bosh need to step up if they want something from this series.
The fact people are actually calling Durant better then Lebron is just stupid, however i think Spoelstra now knows if your not going to put LB there then your going to be in trouble, lebron needs to be the one of him not Wade or Battier.
Reply 3286
Durant was better than LeBron last night. No question.
When Durant guarded him, LeBron either didn't take the shot or missed. Durant wasn't affected as much, even when LeBron was guarding him.
Reply 3287
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Spoiler

Stern acting rather over the top when asked if the draft lottery was fixed!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Wade is clearly playing hurt the guy looks a shadow of himself, he needs to stop settling for jumpers and start slashing to the rim there isnt a better player when healthy then him at splitting the double team...
Reply 3290
Original post by Miryo
Durant was better than LeBron last night. No question.
When Durant guarded him, LeBron either didn't take the shot or missed. Durant wasn't affected as much, even when LeBron was guarding him.

Durant shot 0/2 with eBron on him... But the rest of OKC shot 12/18. Like I've said all along, Miami can't cover all of OKC.
Original post by Mufasaa
Durant shot 0/2 with eBron on him... But the rest of OKC shot 12/18. Like I've said all along, Miami can't cover all of OKC.

Miami have more star power, but OKC have a better, more well-rounded team. This series in gonna be tight. Thank God my last exam is tomorrow. Then i can sit down and watch the finals in peace :biggrin:
Heat might take tomorrow's game, I'm positive about that...but OKC's gonna win the season. I'm a Celtics fan so I don't care who wins but I want this to go to a thrilling game 7.

I'm so glad I'm done with my exams! :colone:
Kinda glad the Cs aren't in the finals as I have exams until the 22nd x_x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3294
Anyone watching the NBA finals? I haven't seen game 1 yet, gonna watch it tonight. I think OKC will win the whole thing though
Original post by C-Dawg
Anyone watching the NBA finals? I haven't seen game 1 yet, gonna watch it tonight. I think OKC will win the whole thing though

:lolwut:

Did you just open this thread and not look through any of it?
Reply 3296
Typical celtics fan always late to the party :mmm:
^Amazing! Was wondering where I could watch that...
Reply 3299
The documentary has been removed :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

The documentary has been removed :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Latest