Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin University 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sophaayx
Crick house, second floor:smile:

Well when did u find out what house? Cause I looked at all my emails and its been confirmed as a cluster at cb1 - doesn't say anything else?
:s
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Crick house, second floor:smile:

thank you - cause now ive checked - i still need to do some things
ive found out now - Crick House Flat 66 is where im staying
Reply 142
Original post by ThatAamirGuy
thank you - cause now ive checked - i still need to do some things
ive found out now - Crick House Flat 66 is where im staying

Yeah yeah, cos I only found out cos it was in my tenancy agreement:smile: ah cool. I'm flat 3. You must be at the top then haha
Reply 143
Original post by Reece575
Yer it would make life easier. If you apply anyway with the uni you might get a place because someone might decline.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

yh my teacher said the same thing, well fingers crossed. are u lookin forward to uni
Reply 144
Original post by fola12
yh my teacher said the same thing, well fingers crossed. are u lookin forward to uni

Yer can't wait, it's gonna be awesome. You looking forward to starting?

Yeah yeah, cos I only found out cos it was in my tenancy agreement:smile: ah cool. I'm flat 3. You must be at the top then haha

Yh that's where I saw it - ah fun, well I prob will see u around - have u seen the accomodation?
Reply 146

yh i suppose i am mainly looking forward to the freedom :smile:

I noticed you're 23, how comes you're going to uni quite late?
Reply 148
Original post by daphodil
I noticed you're 23, how comes you're going to uni quite late?

Well I was meant to apply last year but I was to late. Before that i never really figured out what I wanted to do.

Reply 149
Hi! It seems like many of you staying at Cambridge :frown:
Are there any of u staying at the student village in Chelmsford? Please dont let me be the only one lol
On Track my course says it starts 1st Sept but my Peter Taylor House accommodation doesn't begin until something like 16th Sept - does this mean the "1st Sept" thing on UCAS is some sort of default date then? Because surely a uni can't start a course before they allow people to stay at their accommodation :tongue: besides, 1st Sept sounds quite early to be starting considering there's usually at least freshers week?
Original post by britchick
On Track my course says it starts 1st Sept but my Peter Taylor House accommodation doesn't begin until something like 16th Sept - does this mean the "1st Sept" thing on UCAS is some sort of default date then? Because surely a uni can't start a course before they allow people to stay at their accommodation :tongue: besides, 1st Sept sounds quite early to be starting considering there's usually at least freshers week?

Yeah that confused me too :smile: I think freshers starts on the 17th, I rang to see when I should move in and they said around the 17th, so the 1st is just a default date or something
Original post by fola12
hey guys anyone studying forensic science (foundation) but have no accommodation

Hello:smile: I'm doing that course! I've got accommodation at the Forum :smile:
Reply 153
I have anglia ruskin as my insurance. not herd much about its student night life :/
Reply 154
Yh that's where I saw it - ah fun, well I prob will see u around - have u seen the accomodation?

No didn't get a chance to see cb1, saw all the other accommodation though but by the time I applied it was too late for the on campus shiz, I prefer the idea of living off though and its all brand new:smile: where you from un the uk?
Reply 155
Original post by Lady_Fantabulous

kool am still trying to sort out my accommodation but it really stressing me out
No didn't get a chance to see cb1, saw all the other accommodation though but by the time I applied it was too late for the on campus shiz, I prefer the idea of living off though and its all brand new:smile: where you from un the uk?

Yh same as I was away at the tym of the open day - yh it does sound awesome. Ah it should be a good experience - providing I get my grades lol - ilford wbu?
Reply 157
Yh same as I was away at the tym of the open day - yh it does sound awesome. Ah it should be a good experience - providing I get my grades lol - ilford wbu?

Yeah yeah same, they have an open day sat 23rd, presume cb1 will be open:smile: and London
Reply 158
Original post by Lady_Fantabulous

kl are there any spaces left there
Reply 159
im having a gap year (applying with this years year 12's) then i really really hope to do music at anglia ruskin :smile:

a level music exam tomorrow, absolutely bricking it!! hopefully i'll have enough ucas points to get in though. i play 3 instruments at grade 7 and above and a lot of work experience teaching music so hopefully that'll separate me from the crowd enough :smile:

good luck to everyone going and well done :smile: im excited for you

x

Quick Reply

Latest