The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Liam_G
I love Pokemon.

This summer when my exams are over I'll be able to read, play Pokemon, and visit Tom and stuffs as much as I want. I can't wait.

**** yes, i have so many plans for when my exams are over.. though, when i have work and exams etc i always make tons of ridiculous life plans like I'M GONNA CLIMB A MOUNTAIN and as soon as exams end.. i just go back to my normal boring life. (consisting of tv and video games)
Reply 3721
Original post by Liam_G
I love Pokemon.

This summer when my exams are over I'll be able to read, play Pokemon, and visit Tom and stuffs as much as I want. I can't wait.

:woo:
Reply 3722
Original post by ilovetosleep
**** yes, i have so many plans for when my exams are over.. though, when i have work and exams etc i always make tons of ridiculous life plans like I'M GONNA CLIMB A MOUNTAIN and as soon as exams end.. i just go back to my normal boring life. (consisting of tv and video games)

lmao :rofl2: I know exactly what you mean.

Original post by Liam_G

oh god, it's so true it's not even funny... it's the same how like, i'll be lying in bed unable to sleep and thinking 'tomorrow i'll do this! i'll do that! i'll start working really hard and become a better person!!' next day... lying around eating pringles and watching desperate housewives reruns.. :|
Reply 3724
Original post by Liam_G

You have a gif for every occasion, don't you? You should start an infographics business, to go with your stand up comedy act.
Reply 3725
Original post by mmmpie
You have a gif for every occasion, don't you? You should start an infographics business, to go with your stand up comedy act.

You're adamant that I am going to do stand up, aren't you :pierre:

It will never happen :flip:
Reply 3726
Original post by Liam_G
You're adamant that I am going to do stand up, aren't you :pierre:

It will never happen :flip:

Yes I am. You'd be great at it, and it would be good for your self-confidence :yep:

We need to do something adorable. The adorableness quotient in this thread is dropping :lovehug:

I've been off for nearly 3 weeks and my days have consisted of applying for jobs, watching DVDs and spending far too much time on the internet.

It's a good time to catch up on reading though, I started a political book today through pure interest because it doesn't feel like work like it does during the uni year. (I do a politics degree)
Reply 3728
Original post by mmmpie
Yes I am. You'd be great at it, and it would be good for your self-confidence :yep:

No. Putting me on a platform in front of a large hungry crowd who expect me to make them laugh will not help me with my confidence :puppyeyes: Don't do it please. I'm getting along fine without any confidence.

Original post by mmmpie
We need to do something adorable. The adorableness quotient in this thread is dropping :lovehug:

I posted a puppy train. A TRAIN MADE OF PUPPIES.

Next time we meet up we can try to do something adorable, I don't think we should make promises though.
Original post by InPlainSight
I've been off for nearly 3 weeks and my days have consisted of applying for jobs, watching DVDs and spending far too much time on the internet.

It's a good time to catch up on reading though, I started a political book today through pure interest because it doesn't feel like work like it does during the uni year. (I do a politics degree)

see, that's exactly where i'll be in a couple weeks. at least you're applying for jobs! that's more productive than just /wishing/ you had a job (what i find myself doing..)

yeah, it's pretty amazing how interesting things can be when you're not being forced into it. xD
Hey Gays :biggrin:
Hows everyone doing? Ive had what could possibly be the longest day of my life today so though id check in for some cheering up :smile:
Original post by The Puppet Master
I meant the footballer :mmm: But saying that, I would for both tbh. :sexface:

:coma: I could just play pokemon right now too, ugh why did I sell my ds. :sad:

Emulator? :holmes:
Reply 3732
SUPER MAAAAAAARIO!

:party:

I'd turn completely straight for that man right now.

His first goal was amazing :coma:

I bet you enjoyed that game, though :p:
Evening, gays. :smile:
Original post by twinlensreflex
Evening, gays. :smile:

Evening :biggrin:
Reply 3735
Hey guys

Do you like my new penknife I got?

IMGP9779.jpg
:woo: Too bad Holland didn't put up a bigger fight, although I'm not sure my nerves would have been able to take much more. When they got one back I was running around my room in anticipation.

But still, yay Germany. :h:

hahaha! oh jeez, that kinda shows how much knowledge i have about football... xD i'm.. aware that it is a game.. that is played... that's where my knowledge ends. pffft, how was i supposed to know you weren't having sexual feelings for a little italian plumber? hot damn~ ;D

ahh bad move! tbh, i barely play my ds... but i go through phases where i suddenly remember it exists and stay on it for a week without stopping..

Haha! Don't worry, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself here. There are only a few football fans and they seem to be inactive at present :sad:

:sexface: He is one sexy Italian plumber though.

I miss it so much, :loveduck: I had pokemon yellow, blue, ruby and soul silver. I suppose I could always download an emulator, it's just not the same without the handheld device though... :emo:

Edit: Missed this?!

Original post by Laertes
His first goal was amazing :coma:

I bet you enjoyed that game, though :p:

Words cannot describe how I felt about that game, :sogood: Van Persie's was an excellent strike, but I can't help but favour Gomez, :coma:
(edited 11 years ago)
:woo: Too bad Holland didn't put up a bigger fight, although I'm not sure my nerves would have been able to take much more. When they got one back I was running around my room in anticipation.

But still, yay Germany. :h:

Haha! Don't worry, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself here. There are only a few football fans and they seem to be inactive at present :sad:

:sexface: He is one sexy Italian plumber though.

I miss it so much, :loveduck: I had pokemon yellow, blue, ruby and soul silver. I suppose I could always download an emulator, it's just not the same without the handheld device though... :emo:

Edit: Missed this?!

Words cannot describe how I felt about that game, :sogood: Van Persie's was an excellent strike, but I can't help but favour Gomez, :coma:

To be fair I was going crazy during the second half with belief that they where actually going to pull it back, but after a few tumbles in the box and some rather dopey behavior from the keeper I wasn't surprised at the final result lol

Ohhh and in case you didn't realize, there is now another active football fan
Original post by Make-Me-A-Geek
To be fair I was going crazy during the second half with belief that they where actually going to pull it back, but after a few tumbles in the box and some rather dopey behavior from the keeper I wasn't surprised at the final result lol

Ohhh and in case you didn't realize, there is now another active football fan

:woo: Another football fan! Welcome. :awesome: I didn't want Holland to pull it back, but I did expect a better come back. That was by far my favourite game so far, expecting a lot of goals in the Spanish vs Ireland game. Poor Ireland. :mmm:
Reply 3739
Evening homos :smile:

Latest