The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3300
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
:lolwut:

Did you just open this thread and not look through any of it?

Yeah pretty much lol i was reading page 5 thinking that was the latest page haha
Reply 3301
Someone please upload or something or get it somewhere else :sad:
Original post by S-man10
Someone please upload or something or get it somewhere else :sad:

I got you man
I'll upload it to rapidshare
Reply 3303
Original post by Simon Adebisi
I got you man
I'll upload it to rapidshare

nah there is another one on youtube. watching it now :adore:
Reply 3304
I can only assume the talk of them being the best side ever came before we witnessed the John Wall marshalled Andray Blatche/Javale McGee/Swaggy P trio in Washintgon and in 20 years we will be watching a documentary about them
Reply 3305
The Dream team ffs :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
Please dont let me down Miami, Its been 7 years since that time we won, been through some good times and some pretty dismal times. Dont let OKC go into Miami with a two game lead. Dont want another season of staying up sacrificing my grades and sleep for a championship but it all going to waste.

PS God if your listening help the Heat win. :ahee:
Ahhh **** I was at the 60 minute mark then refreshed TSR....

:banghead:

EDIT: And it's back!
Dang, probably the best 70 minutes I've spent so far this year.
Reply 3309
Original post by BigFudamental
Dang, probably the best 70 minutes I've spent so far this year.

This
Reply 3310
Dream team documentary link please

please

please

im begggginng youuuuuuuu
Original post by 419
Dream team documentary link please

please

please

im begggginng youuuuuuuu

https://rapidshare.com/files/2376754799/dreamteamdocu.MP4
Now that team was just stacked, brilliant documentary
Original post by Karaiyar
Where did you see that? On NBA.com it says 9.00p ET (so like 2 in UK?)

yeah on tnt's show on nba tv live the game said 7:30et but as usual the time changes to 9pm on game day when i check *sigh*
so i've got a link loaded fully on youtube for the dream team doc and i cant rewind or refresh the browser as i'm scared the page will try to load the video again and realise the videos been removed, what the heck is wrong with the nba "every video violates copyright terms" just let us enjoy the game for crying out loud, you'd think they make enough money off advertising etc to let us watch things in peace.

*rant over* anyone else got another link in case something happens to this, i would hate to only watch part of it :frown:
Original post by youngzwavey
so i've got a link loaded fully on youtube for the dream team doc and i cant rewind or refresh the browser as i'm scared the page will try to load the video again and realise the videos been removed, what the heck is wrong with the nba "every video violates copyright terms" just let us enjoy the game for crying out loud, you'd think they make enough money off advertising etc to let us watch things in peace.

*rant over* anyone else got another link in case something happens to this, i would hate to only watch part of it :frown:

Reply 3316
Gerald Wallace ($9.5m) and Brandon Bass ($4m) have both opted out of their player options. Another blow for the Brooklyn Nets although they might still keep him
Reply 3317
Original post by alexsong
Gerald Wallace ($9.5m) and Brandon Bass ($4m) have both opted out of their player options. Another blow for the Brooklyn Nets although they might still keep him

You mean they are moving their or something?
Reply 3318
Original post by S-man10
You mean they are moving their or something?

Not sure what you mean mate but what Im saying is if D Wil leaves then Wallace would have been the Nets 'marquee name' along with Brook Lopez for the big move to Brooklyn but now hes opted out it might just be Lopez left when they come to open the arena which would be an absolute flop
Original post by Simon Adebisi

Latest