The Student Room Group

Girls can be so insensitive/ignorant

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bored.i.am
Ye you're so psychic you really know me inside out don't you! Sad.

It's funny you've said I don't seem like a nice guy at all (as if to say nice is good) but then you diss nice afterwards with the images/meme things. Contradiction? :rolleyes:

Yes she doesn't know you, so your comments are all she and the rest of us have to go on aren't they? :rolleyes:

If you come across as an arrogant, woman hating, generalising prick you have only yourself to blame. :wink:
Reply 201
Yes but what you don't understand is men don't complain about it. It's women who complain about being called fat or skinny but feel it's ok to label men. What bothers me is not that I'm called skinny, but that it's fine to call me skinny but take offence to them being called fat. Being called skinny really doesn't bother me. It just annoys me when if you switch it around, men are deemed as disgusting. And that's the crux. They want one rule for them, and another for men.

'they' .... dont categorise all women. Of course men and women take offense over remarks but we still all do it. Thats life!
Yes but what you don't understand is men don't complain about it. It's women who complain about being called fat or skinny but feel it's ok to label men. What bothers me is not that I'm called skinny, but that it's fine to call me skinny but take offence to them being called fat. Being called skinny really doesn't bother me. It just annoys me when if you switch it around, men are deemed as disgusting. And that's the crux. They want one rule for them, and another for men.

As do men apparently seeing as on this thread ive learnt its apparently ok for men to have a 'type' but almost a ****ing crime for women to have one.
Reply 203
Original post by dongonaeatu
This thread has made me so mad.

Why?
Reply 204
Original post by becvic
Women havent been 'found out' there is nothing to 'find out' we are the same as men in our views ect. Of course i wont accept your opinion as it is a load of crap. TBH i am surprised your 'getting any' if you talk about women the way you do ? Thats my opinion

And that's another amusing viewpoint. Do you think Mark Wright from the only way is essex is struggling to get any? Would you like to hear a recorded conversation between him and his male mates when discussing women? I'll tell you now, it won't be respectful or pleasant. I'm sure it doesn't affect his ability to pull. So that's a load of *******s. Quite laughable really.
Reply 205
And that's another amusing viewpoint. Do you think Mark Wright from the only way is essex is struggling to get any? Would you like to hear a recorded conversation between him and his male mates when discussing women? I'll tell you now, it won't be respectful or pleasant. I'm sure it doesn't affect his ability to pull. So that's a load of *******s. Quite laughable really.

Okay let me get this straight:

The man is a shallow prick. Not all men are shallow pricks, nice guys get ignored.
The woman dating the prick must also be a shallow prick. All women are shallow pricks. There are no nice women.

Really?
OP sounds like he's mad about lack of sexual success.

Well guess what, the reason women have advantage in the sex department is because men are much easier than women. If certain men didn't bow down to every girl they met in order to try to get sex from her, then women would have no advantage. Men are entirely to blame for that.

Men are also entirely to blame for the fact that girls' insults are more acceptable than guys' insults. If you didn't try to constantly seem like you're unfazed by anything, maybe the hint would be taken. I can assure you both men and women are equally disgusted by unattractive people.

I suggest less complaining about other people and more looking at yourself.
Reply 207
Original post by kunoichi
If i still had rep left, i would give you some

Sad that you felt you had to make this statement to prove you were getting some. Id have been much more believing if you hadnt risen to it tbh. And if you are getting laid on a regular basis then maybe you should stop seeing as you dont actually seem to like the types of girls you are meeting.

Found women out lol - you dont understand women at all! you made that clear in your first post by massively generalising all of us.

Crikey this is some next level of psychology going on. A few girls have mentioned it so I thought it was time to put the record straight rather than let more girls jump on this idea that I'm a sexless virgin. For the record .. I'm 22 and had sex with 7 girls (and snogged plennnnty more in clubs etc). So I'm not sitting here as a virgin although I wouldn't say I'm getting regular sex but at the same time I'm relatively comfortable with my looks, personality and confidence.

Edit: Quite honestly I could have had even more if I wanted but I decided that having casual sex with people who didn't mean anything to me emotionally was a feeling I didn't like. I'd meet up with girls I met from clubs or whatever, meet them sober and if I wanted to I could have got sex but chose not to on several occasions.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 208

Not really, you insulting women is not funny at all. I dont swoon over Mark Wright- yeh he is fit but i wouldnt want a relationship with him just like thousands of women will not want a relationship with an arrogant **** like you. You are only jealous because Mark Wright is attractive so gets female attention and you dont get attention.
I have seen your other threads
Reply 209
Again with the details

thou protesteth to loudly
Original post by Teenage Pirate
The unemployment rate for under 25 year old women is almost 7 percentage points lower than that of men of a comparable age. That difference is almost the national unemployment rate for all ages. Before maternity sets in, women have a MASSIVE advantage over men in the job market. http://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=z8o7pt6rd5uqa6_&ctype=l&met_y=unemployment_rate&rdim=country#!ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=unemployment_rate&fdim_y=age_group:y_lt25&fdim_y=country:uk&fdim_y=seasonality:sa&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=sex&idim=sex:f:m&ifdim=sex&hl=en_US&dl=en_US&ind=false

The job market equality problem should be being fixed IN THE OTHER DIRECTION.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't unemployment rate show the percentage of work force that is unemployed at any given date? We're not talking about unemployment rates, we're talking about the set income rates for a man and woman comparably. Are these not different things...?
Crikey this is some next level of psychology going on. A few girls have mentioned it so I thought it was time to put the record straight rather than let more girls jump on this idea that I'm a sexless virgin. For the record .. I'm 22 and had sex with 7 girls (and snogged plennnnty more in clubs etc). So I'm not sitting here as a virgin although I wouldn't say I'm getting regular sex but at the same time I'm relatively comfortable with my looks, personality and confidence.

Do you expect me to be impressed or something?
I dont think snogging loads of girls in clubs in anything to brag about- how about you go look for a meaningful relationship?

And like i said maybe you should stop, b/c you dont seem to actually like the types of girls your getting? Find a girl you actually like and settle down into a decent relationship?

Fair point, but it depends on what you're looking for in a woman, and what the woman who has what you want is looking for. For example, I don't know this Mark Wright well, I've seen him on TV and such and he seems like the kind of guy who'd pull chicks aaaaaaall day long :wink: and if you like that life-style, then fine, as long as the person who you're doing feels the same way.

However, I'd like to point out that he's probably not married, or if he is will be set to break up instantly. That's just how celebrity (or good looking people) romances work. But if you find someone who you can connect with (on a level other than physical appearence), then I think you've done better than any other Mark Wright's out there.

But yeah, to reply to OP, it's not right for girls to do that, but as many, many others have stated, it's not all of them, in fact, it's quite a small majority, and they're "honest" with us because they know we can take it. Tell a girl she's fat, I don't think even God can save you from a mess like that.
Reply 213
Original post by becvic
I sense a hint of jealousy and you would be lying if you said you hadn't fantasized about a female celeb. Seriously take a look in the mirror

Putting words into my mouth to counter my vaild points!

Where has there been jealousy in my post? I referred to Ed Sheeran as the ginger binman .. because he is ginger and I created a hypothetical situation where he is the binman - ginger binman. The truth is that Ed Sheeran, nice bloke as he is and pleasant looking - would get very little with girls if he was just an ordinary bloke stacking shelves. That's all I'm trying to get to. No jealousy whatsoever. If you had a brain, you'd have realised I was using Ed Sheeran etc to make a point about women rather than picking on people like him.
Reply 214
Original post by becvic
For the women to have sex with the guy in the first place they got lucky; the fact you wont reply to my previous comments is because you know i am right and it offends you to think a girl has her own opinions. Dont get me wrong i am not a feminist but there is a line and you have certainly crossed it

Have you not realised that I have had about 10 pages of text to catch up on??!! I can't reply to everything!
Putting words into my mouth to counter my vaild points!

Where has there been jealousy in my post? I referred to Ed Sheeran as the ginger binman .. because he is ginger and I created a hypothetical situation where he is the binman - ginger binman. The truth is that Ed Sheeran, nice bloke as he is and pleasant looking - would get very little with girls if he was just an ordinary bloke stacking shelves. That's all I'm trying to get to. No jealousy whatsoever. If you had a brain, you'd have realised I was using Ed Sheeran etc to make a point about women rather than picking on people like him.

Except that theres nothing wrong with guys who work in shops? So this argument is ridiculous? And guys who work in shops get female attention all the time, they are constantly meeting women.

My bf works in a shop and he is the most amazing guy ive ever met and it really doesnt bother me that he isnt famous you know :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 216
Original post by laura130490
I do think it's easier for women to get sex, but why is it our fault that men have low standards and will shag anyone that isn't hideous? If men stopped harassing every half decent looking girl in the club there wouldn't be such an imbalance. I'm not going to lower my standards to make average and below average looking guys feel better. If I'm going to have sex with someone I have to fancy them, because unlike a lot of men I don't have this "any hole is a goal" (what ever the female equivalent is) type view of sex. I'm more picky.

It's a circular thing. Men will shag 'any thing' because they know they have to graft hard to get anywhere unless they are exceptionally attractive/rich/confident etc

Women don't have to be as good looking as men to be in demand & they only are really interested in extremely good looking/rich/confident men (even though they probably aren't as attractive). So the not so exceptionally good looking and confident men have a hard task.
Original post by Dragonfly07
OP sounds like he's mad about lack of sexual success.

Well guess what, the reason women have advantage in the sex department is because men are much easier than women. If certain men didn't bow down to every girl they met in order to try to get sex from her, then women would have no advantage. Men are entirely to blame for that.

Men are also entirely to blame for the fact that girls' insults are more acceptable than guys' insults. If you didn't try to constantly seem like you're unfazed by anything, maybe the hint would be taken. I can assure you both men and women are equally disgusted by unattractive people.

I suggest less complaining about other people and more looking at yourself.

I agree with the first part. Guys need to be more picky. But we can't blame them for that. It's biological, mostly. Monogamy actually reduces our libido, novelty of women increases it. The more women that are DTF, the higher our sex drive.

And I don't even know what to think about the second part. We're not pretending to be unfazed by anything. We generally aren't fazed by things. That's what confidence is. Guys have higher self-confidence than women, it's the result of testosterone. We can't just turn that off and suddenly become sensitive, lol.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 218
Original post by kunoichi
This! completely and utterly this!

It's not rocket science for christ sake. She's more picky because she has more selection. I'd like to see what she'd say if she was a guy who didn't get approached by women (as is the case with most guys). Let's see how 'picky' she is then.
It's a circular thing. Men will shag 'any thing' because they know they have to graft hard to get anywhere unless they are exceptionally attractive/rich/confident etc

Women don't have to be as good looking as men to be in demand & they only are really interested in extremely good looking/rich/confident men (even though they probably aren't as attractive). So the not so exceptionally good looking and confident men have a hard task.

It may shock you to realise this BUT some of us dont give a damn how much someone earns or what they look like!!! Shocked? :wink:

Some of us like to connect with someone, which happens regardless of the material and the physical.

And once again! stop blaming women for men being desperate!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending