I have a Canadian heritage. Discuss.
Reply 3801
Original post by thurin
I have a Canadian heritage. Discuss.

Got any jewish in you?

Spoiler

Reply 3802
Original post by Gews
I dunno... what do you guys think of Canada / Canadians, as opposed to Americans? :tongue:

I don't think anybody dislikes Canada.
Original post by anshul95
I might steal that from you :tongue:. I usually tend to blab it out when I'm drunk LOOOOOL

I know it's a good line right? Haha.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
It's an otter. Holding a baby otter. What's not to like? enhanced-buzz-440-1305902425-8.jpg
Original post by The Fez
It's an otter. Holding a baby otter. What's not to like? enhanced-buzz-440-1305902425-8.jpg

Awwwwwww! :love:
Reply 3806
Original post by Gews
I dunno... what do you guys think of Canada / Canadians, as opposed to Americans? :tongue:

You have milk in bags.

Milk. In. Bags.

Original post by dbmag9
Got any jewish in you?

Spoiler

Saw that coming.
Original post by Revd. Mike
Haha, thanks for your faith in me but that's not what I meant :tongue:

Yesterday afternoon I was still refreshing my inbox waiting for the viva timetables, and I so I emailed the course coordinator about 17.00 to ask what was going on as I still hadn't heard. I got a near immediate response saying that they regret to inform me that due to failing to complete one module (with extenuating circumstances) I won't be finalising this year. I know have until Oct 1st to redo the coursework, and I'll sit the exam again next academic year.

Oh gosh that's really sucky :frown: is it just that module or do you have to retake everything else? :hugs:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone App
Also, I had 2 sex dreams on the tube when I fell asleep and ended up in North London. 2 different people. 2 very interesting and exciting experiences :holmes: :sexface: :teehee:

Original post by cpdavis
Also, I had 2 sex dreams on the tube when I fell asleep and ended up in North London. 2 different people. 2 very interesting and exciting experiences :holmes: :sexface: :teehee:

Interesting. :beard:

How far past your stop did you get? :laugh:
Reply 3810
Original post by The Fez

D'awwww....

Original post by Mad Vlad

Back when the circle line actually went round in a circle, I fell asleep on the tube and went all the way around on more than one occasion.
Original post by mmmpie
D'awwww....

Back when the circle line actually went round in a circle, I fell asleep on the tube and went all the way around on more than one occasion.

I struggle to understand how people fall asleep on the tube. It's pretty loud and it's not a particularly smooth ride. :erm:

In other news. I totally retract the statement I made about soulless train guards. There was an extremely lively guard on the train back from London yesterday. He made it sound like we were getting on a rollercoaster as we left Waterloo... the regular computers I was surrounded by were tutting in disgust. I thought it was hilarious. :laugh:
Reply 3812
I struggle to understand how people fall asleep on the tube. It's pretty loud and it's not a particularly smooth ride. :erm:

In other news. I totally retract the statement I made about soulless train guards. There was an extremely lively guard on the train back from London yesterday. He made it sound like we were getting on a rollercoaster as we left Waterloo... the regular computers I was surrounded by were tutting in disgust. I thought it was hilarious. :laugh:

When I was a commuter I never appreciated people trying to make my journey to work 'fun'. I would have been tutting in disgust too.
Original post by mmmpie
When I was a commuter I never appreciated people trying to make my journey to work 'fun'. I would have been tutting in disgust too.

I can see how it would become extremely aggravating. :laugh:

Well I was supposed to get off Waterloo, ended up past Golders Green :yep: Was asleep for an hour and a bit and was like "****, sex is the only thing on my mind at the moment :sexface:"
Reply 3815
I can see how it would become extremely aggravating. :laugh:

Well, you get to the "I have to spend the next two hours travelling to work, and I intend to relish my misery" stage very quickly. After about a year I reached the point where I could barely bring myself to get on the train in the morning.

I was a bad attitude commuter. I used to buy the Telegraph purely because it's a broadsheet, and hold it high to give myself a little tent on the train in the morning. Then I'd roll it up and use it like a baton to push tourists out of my way in tube stations.
Original post by cpdavis
Well I was supposed to get off Waterloo, ended up past Golders Green :yep: Was asleep for an hour and a bit and was like

That's quite a way past haha. I'd have been concerned about unwittingly sporting a painfully obvious erection on the tube... :laugh:

"****, sex is the only thing on my mind at the moment :sexface:"

I know this feeling... :colonhash:
Original post by mmmpie
Well, you get to the "I have to spend the next two hours travelling to work, and I intend to relish my misery" stage very quickly. After about a year I reached the point where I could barely bring myself to get on the train in the morning.

I was a bad attitude commuter. I used to buy the Telegraph purely because it's a broadsheet, and hold it high to give myself a little tent on the train in the morning. Then I'd roll it up and use it like a baton to push tourists out of my way in tube stations.

:rofl: Win. If you can't take little pleasures like this on a hellish commute then what's the world coming to.
That's quite a way past haha. I'd have been concerned about unwittingly sporting a painfully obvious erection on the tube... :laugh:

Well when I did wake up, I think the other people on the carriage were all thinking :lolwut: as I had an erection that was really hard to hide :blush: Embarrassment to the extreme :sigh:
Original post by cpdavis

Well when I did wake up, I think the other people on the carriage were all thinking :lolwut: as I had an erection that was really hard to hide :blush: Embarrassment to the extreme :sigh:

:teehee:

Latest