The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3820
Original post by Mad Vlad
:rofl: Win. If you can't take little pleasures like this on a hellish commute then what's the world coming to.

I miss the tube. There's something about being able to take the train to somewhere within walking distance...
Reply 3821
You just point your erection upwards so it's lined up against your tummy, tuck it into your waistband and it's hidden from view by your top.

Classic move, right? :colonhash:
Original post by L.O.V.E.
You just point your erection upwards so it's lined up against your tummy, tuck it into your waistband and it's hidden from view by your top.

Whilst asleep? :sexface:

Standard Operating Procedure.
Original post by mmmpie
I miss the tube. There's something about being able to take the train to somewhere within walking distance...

The tube is quite excellent. :yep:
Reply 3825
The tube is quite excellent. :yep:

Yeah it really is. It can get SO WARM though.
Yeah it really is. It can get SO WARM though.

Toasty at best, downright sticky at worst. :erm: Not good when you're wearing a suit...
tomorrow's my last day in Newcastle until September, can't quite get over this.

Oh well, at least I get to go back to two and a half months of full time McDonald's :colonhash: (brace yourselves for a summer of rant posts).
Original post by seanfromtheblock

Oh well, at least I get to go back to two and a half months of full time McDonald's :colonhash: (brace yourselves for a summer of rant posts).

Could be worse... :awesome:
Original post by goodcookies
My gran came over and brought my old game boy, and in it was my long lost Pokemon Blue. I got really excited cause I haven't played it in ten years and I remember having like a level 93 Arcanine and other crazy high Pokes. Anyway, switch it on and discover that my cousin fancied a wee shot, but got bored after ten minutes into the game. Pokemon: 1 Badges: 0 Time: 00:09.

Genuinely heartbroken. :cry2:

:hugs: i feel your pain :frown:
Original post by loulou111
:hugs: i feel your pain :frown:

I remember when I accidentally binned a friend's save on Pokemon Blue by plugging it into Pokemon Stadium on the N64... He loved his Level 82 Rapidash very much...

They rejected me about 2 weeks ago :teehee:
I remember when I accidentally binned a friend's save on Pokemon Blue by plugging it into Pokemon Stadium on the N64... He loved his Level 82 Rapidash very much...

My brother did that to me. My L87 Blastoise. :cry2:
Original post by cpdavis

yeah, they don't seem to like taking people who are at uni, or people at school who are likely to go to uni. They don't want to train people up for them then to piss off when they're qualified enough to leave, which is fair enough I suppose.

Luckily I only had two Standard Grades when I got my job :cool:
Original post by cpdavis

Don't read too much into that. You're invariably overqualified and their management probably have a KPI to reduce recruitment churn.

LOL, on the bright side YOU have a job.
Right, on that bombshell, I'm off to bed. Hopefully I'll not be so restless tonight. :colonhash:
Reply 3837
Second exam done - went really well, for once :h: No more Old English!
Which probably means I won't get a good mark. That's always the way. Grr.
Two more exams to worry about. Exams for which I've done little or no revision - damn.

Still annoyed I won't get to properly celebrate. Ah.

Original post by dbmag9
Got any jewish in you?

Spoiler

What I don't see how that works even if my grandparents converted I still wouldn't technically be oh wait I see yes please :ninja:
Where the **** is everyone?! :lolwut:
Reply 3839
I feel terribleeeeeeeeeeeeee. :woe:

Latest