The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Firm Glasgow Neuroscience Applicants 2012

Just thought I'd start this thread so the few of us can discuss what other subject options we're going to do, and where we're living etc!
Reply 1
Original post by hjenkins6
Just thought I'd start this thread so the few of us can discuss what other subject options we're going to do, and where we're living etc!

Hey, I'm not doing Neuroscience at Glasgow, but thought I'd say 'hi' coz its something I've always fancied :smile: I finished my degree in Biomedical sciences last year and had a breeze through neuroscience on the Human Physiology module - found it tough but extremely interesting! I'm sure you guys will enjoy the course! :smile:
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey! I'm applying to Glasgow in the fall and I have chosen Neuroscience. I was wondering if someone here could tell me are there any additional exams in biology, chemistry or sth else. I'm not from the UK and in Bulgaria, grades from school are not enough. Sooo long story short- are my grades from my high school diploma and my TOEFL results enough or should I prepare for additional exams in biology :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending