The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indian_Prince
pshh, well you know how indian people are over there, especially indian men, theyll be like "oh look!!! a british indian girl singing!!! she my future wife!!!!" lol :tongue: then youd win the whole voting thing :tongue:

hahah exactlyyy, forget about how she sings, british? i vantttt haha. oh how i love india. oh btw do you watch anything indian? satyamev jayate?
Reply 9141
Anyone watch Indian Idol ? :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Dream.On

I dooooooo :biggrin:

Hey ain't been on here in like ages; anyone wanna talk? :cookie:
Original post by Tannu123
hahah exactlyyy, forget about how she sings, british? i vantttt haha. oh how i love india. oh btw do you watch anything indian? satyamev jayate?

lololol yeh exactly like that :tongue: mhm india is great, but crap at the same time :redface: well i watch what ever my mum does, yeh thats a pretty good program, seen a few epeisodes :redface: i saw the disabled kids one and the one about girls getting..... yeh just 2 of them :redface:
Original post by Dream.On

hey, nah aint seen it soz :tongue:
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Hey ain't been on here in like ages; anyone wanna talk? :cookie:

hey amar, how you doing, aint seen you in a long time, what you been up to?
lololol yeh exactly like that :tongue: mhm india is great, but crap at the same time :redface: well i watch what ever my mum does, yeh thats a pretty good program, seen a few epeisodes :redface: i saw the disabled kids one and the one about girls getting..... yeh just 2 of them :redface:

Phhhht whatever my mum does? Thats what they allllll say. :wink:. Don't lie you love star plus and all that :tongue:.

Reply 9148
ahhh indian programs,, every single one is the same,, evil mother in law,,, taking over the house,, bullying the new wife,, how does my mum watch it year after year!!
Phhhht whatever my mum does? Thats what they allllll say. :wink:. Don't lie you love star plus and all that :tongue:.

lololol yeh i know exactly what she does :tongue: heyy haha, well i must admit, when i was younger i use to watch some programs but now not really, have you seen that new advert for the program that shows real horror/ghost stuff? i think it was something like "fear files" :tongue: might watch that :redface:
Original post by Kallah
ahhh indian programs,, every single one is the same,, evil mother in law,,, taking over the house,, bullying the new wife,, how does my mum watch it year after year!!

lololol yeh i know what you mean, but its always interesting to see if they put a twist in it, but yeh the story lines could do with some changing :redface:
hey amar, how you doing, aint seen you in a long time, what you been up to?

Oh hey someone I know :P

Well erm been the same really; bored, procrastinating on here, bored! Got an exam on thursday :frown:
What's up with you? You in uni right? :/
Reply 9152
tbf i learnt to speak hindi by reading the subtitles,, thats the only credit i give to indian programs
Oh hey someone I know :P

Well erm been the same really; bored, procrastinating on here, bored! Got an exam on thursday :frown:
What's up with you? You in uni right? :/

:tongue:

haha should be revising then man :tongue: what you got the exam in?

nah, on my gap year :tongue:
Reply 9154
Original post by Kallah
tbf i learnt to speak hindi by reading the subtitles,, thats the only credit i give to indian programs

haha my iranian friend has the same story..

Reply 9155
I dooooooo :biggrin:

not even being cocky, but I would definitely get through the first round. I can imagine Anu Malik saying "Tum Mumbao aari ho!" yeeyeeee

:tongue:

haha should be revising then man :tongue: what you got the exam in?

nah, on my gap year :tongue:

I cba to revise, until like 1/2 am :frown:
Maths - C4 exam :biggrin:

Oh wicked, what course you doing?
haha i see, is your teacher english and speaks spanish are they proper spanish? :redface:

lololol i see why youd be able to get away with it :tongue:, im sure youll get there though :redface:

mhm the good old days :redface: we're all getting old now haha, im sure we can all get together and make a new thread to fill up some time :tongue:

She's properly spanish :L

Fashion isn't a priority though, although my dad and I do joke occasionally about it!

Yeah defo. During the holidays :biggrin:

mhm i was bored at work so played along but he's getting boring now :redface: might get rid of him soon..... new mascot :tongue:

:laugh: :rofl:
Ah Manesh :L

Loooool well i dont think anything like THAT will happen but i will make more videos :smile:
I hope it goes well.

You never know, goodluck anyway :biggrin:
I cba to revise, until like 1/2 am :frown:
Maths - C4 exam :biggrin:

Oh wicked, what course you doing?

wow lol, wont you be sleepy in the exam? :tongue:

im doing mech engineering :tongue: what you hoping to do in uni?
wow lol, wont you be sleepy in the exam? :tongue:

im doing mech engineering :tongue: what you hoping to do in uni?

Lol I do math between 1-4am everyday, but day before exam I don't do any work. Get to sleep at about 11.

I was interested in that at one point, but my true passion has always been Maths :love:

Latest