The Student Room Group

Stress relief

How does everyone get rid of the exam/revision stress?!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Charlotte_19
How does everyone get rid of the exam/revision stress?!

Listening to music. And then writing stuff down in a list e.g. revise this topic, do this paper, write notes on that chapter etc. Also finding stuff to do other than just working, like a sport/instrument.
Reply 2
Touch myself at least seven times a day.
Reply 3
Here's a question - how do you deal with stress during an exam? I have a really nasty habit of drawing a blank as soon as the paper is placed in front of me, even if I know the material almost word-for-word just minutes before the exam begins. It seems to happen mostly in essay-based exams; in others, the information tends to flow much more easily, as I don't have to worry about selecting the right wording or how I will structure my answer.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by PurpleJazz
Here's a question - how do you deal with stress during an exam? I have a really nasty habit of drawing a blank as soon as the paper is placed in front of me, even if I know the material almost word-for-word just minutes before the exam begins. It seems to happen mostly in essay-based exams; in others, the information tends to flow much more easily, as I don't have to worry about selecting the right wording or how I will structure my answer.

breathe, relinquish all mental control you are trying to hold onto.
Relax. Visit a sauna and play video games for a short while during revision breaks (if they are not addicting).

Original post by J.Nalbandian14
Relax. Visit a sauna and play video games for a short while during revision breaks (if they are not addicting).

A sauna is a good way to relax and reduce stress I find.
Reply 7
Nerf gun war!!!
Reply 8
Original post by kittyb99
Nerf gun war!!!

I'm definitely doing that! Haa!

Quick Reply

Latest