The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 Biology Unit 5 (6BIO5) - 22/06/2011- OFFICIAL THREAD !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3480
Original post by This Honest
Thank you very much! I'm going to do them this week but has he provided you with model answers? :smile:

ur welcome ;D

not yet :s-smilie: but he will send them to me in the short coming days:wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ghogho
ur welcome ;D

not yet :s-smilie: but he will send them to me in the short coming days:wink:

That's cool! What other exams do you have this week?
Reply 3482
That's cool! What other exams do you have this week?

only bio and finally it is the LAST exam
then...
SUMMER TIME :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 3483
Original post by ghogho
only bio and finally it is the LAST exam
then...
SUMMER TIME :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Me too! I'm actually getting distracted by the thought of summer break :colondollar:
Reply 3484
Original post by neom
Me too! I'm actually getting distracted by the thought of summer break :colondollar:

saaaaame here :colondollar::colondollar:
What are any predictions for this unit????
Any topics we should watch out for....or just not bother learning at all!!
Reply 3486
Original post by hannah_27
What are any predictions for this unit????
Any topics we should watch out for....or just not bother learning at all!!

Oh hey you were in the psychology thread too right? :smile: and i think its best to revise everything, to be on the safe side. Its really hard to predict what comes up in biology :/

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by 19941994
Oh hey you were in the psychology thread too right? :smile: and i think its best to revise everything, to be on the safe side. Its really hard to predict what comes up in biology :/

is it AM or PM? (need to know but i dont do bio)
Original post by 19941994

haha! yeh that's me!
Totally have not been able to get back to work since the exam this morning and have another one on wednesday. Psychology was by far my doddle subject - this and econ require must more thinking and concentration.
I am just in such a summer mood already I can't cope!!!!
Original post by blacklistmember
is it AM or PM? (need to know but i dont do bio)

AM
AM

thanks and good luck
Reply 3491
Original post by hannah_27
haha! yeh that's me!
Totally have not been able to get back to work since the exam this morning and have another one on wednesday. Psychology was by far my doddle subject - this and econ require must more thinking and concentration.
I am just in such a summer mood already I can't cope!!!!

Oh god i know!! After the exam this morning i've done nothing :/ i feel like exams are over already haha. Really need to start concentrating on this exam, no idea what to do about the pre release lol. Must be even harder for you with two exams coming up! Good luck in them :smile:

Reply 3492
Original post by ghogho
saaaaame here :colondollar::colondollar:

so am i the only one who has 3 exams this week?? lol
Original post by blacklistmember
thanks and good luck

Original post by Dixie

:console: Same boat as you but it'll all be over soon
Reply 3494
Original post by Dixie

i have 3 exams too; chem unit 5, C4(maths) and bio unit 5 left . I am really worried for all of them :O
Reply 3495
Original post by iesians
cans someone please post jan 2012 QP and MS ! thanks

:smile:
Reply 3496
this might be stupid q but i know this paper is obvs synoptic but do they mean in terms of the article questions can be synoptic coz ive noticed areas where they refer back to AS topics or does synoptic in terms of anywhere on the paper they can ask you a 5 mark question on bloody vitamin c practical??
Reply 3497
Original post by demdil
i have 3 exams too; chem unit 5, C4(maths) and bio unit 5 left . I am really worried for all of them :O

same here :/ im really worried about biology, it annoys me to think that if they just put the paper on monday it would make all the difference and i could bump up a grade lol
Original post by Dixie
this might be stupid q but i know this paper is obvs synoptic but do they mean in terms of the article questions can be synoptic coz ive noticed areas where they refer back to AS topics or does synoptic in terms of anywhere on the paper they can ask you a 5 mark question on bloody vitamin c practical??

The article is likely to have many synoptic questions but they wont ask a core practical as synoptic don't worry
Reply 3499
Has anyone got the summary of the whole article?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending