Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Marybone 2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sophieoliver
Im going to be in Flat 4 aswell! Im doing sports science :smile:

Studying Civil Engineering :smile: And I think i'm moving in on the Friday 16th the day before freshers what about you?
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 61
I'm in flat 5 :biggrin:
Reply 62
Original post by lizsmithxxx
I've applied for Marybone 2 as my first choice, doing appplied psychology! only appl8ied for accommodation 2 weeks ago, how long will it take to find outt?

:smile: xx

im doing applied psychology too .. and applied for marybone 2 ! :smile: x
Reply 63
flat 14, doing popular music :smile: x
Reply 64
anyone doing applied psychology and staying in marybone 2? :smile: x
Reply 65
Original post by Lgarner93
If she hated it she's miserable haha i love the irish!

I have not seen the original post, but I'm pretty sure she said that because 90% of the false fire alarms set off and drunken idiots making noise and acting like ***** at stupid hours of the day in Marybone are all caused by/are the Irish knobs who seem to think they own the place.

I'm Irish myself, but I do not associate myself with the aforementioned knobs, and neither do a lot of my fellow Irish, but we get tarred with the same brush due to the idiotic behaviour of the minority.
Reply 66
Original post by sophiexx
im doing applied psychology too .. and applied for marybone 2 ! :smile: x

hey im doing applied Psychology and staying in Marybone 2, flat 19 :smile: x
Flat 38, studying Musical Theatre
Anyone in flat 17 ?
Reply 69
Anyone applied for Forensic Anthropology/in Marybone 2 Flat 6? :3 xo
Reply 70
Original post by chughes92
I havent heard of another person going to Marybone haha Clearly we are going to be the only people there. Yea I thought it looked nice. Bit small I heard but then again everything is small apparently. Yea im Flat 28. I emailed cosmo the other day to see if i could be put with some Irish people so they said that there are already 3 people in my room so they would try and put a irish person in one of the 2 rooms left. Im really looking forward to it. Do you get your keys on the 10th too? I dont start until the 26th or something so basically 2 weeks of boozing which should be good. Did you get your room number? I still need to post away my deed now that I remember

Hey! I'm in Flat 28 as well :smile:
I'm in flat 26 :biggrin:
I'm liking the sound of all these irish ones being stuck in a student village should be good craic, ill probably go to marybone myself
Original post by laurenbeck92
Im staying at marybone 2, flat 11, anybody else staying there, or any flats close to it?

i'm in flat 12 :smile:
Anyone in Marybone 2 flat 28 starting in september?
Original post by laura_kirk92
Hi guys :smile:
I'm in flat 12 in marybone 2, anybody else in flat 12?? Going to LJMU to study applied psychology :biggrin:

got excited about finding a flatmate and then realised the date of the post :frown:
Hey I'm in flat 5 Marybone 2 :smile:
Im close. Im in flat 10

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending