The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 Biology Unit 5 (6BIO5) - 22/06/2011- OFFICIAL THREAD !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4100
YAAAAY last topic now. Problems with synapses then ive covered everything in two days LOL
Original post by nadzzdan
YAAAAY last topic now. Problems with synapses then ive covered everything in two days LOL

I know what you mean. :P I had a Sociology exam on Tuesday so I did all of my notes yesterday, and just doing pre-release/past papers today! Only getting 50-60% on them so far though.. :frown:
Reply 4102
Original post by VickyDoodle
I know what you mean. :P I had a Sociology exam on Tuesday so I did all of my notes yesterday, and just doing pre-release/past papers today! Only getting 50-60% on them so far though.. :frown:

have you taken into account that for past papers it is almost impossible for you to get the last 30 marks...? As we havent done their article.

Im gonna do more note making and less past papers this time because i suspect tomorrows paper is going to be a little 'different'....
Reply 4103
Any predictions for what is likely to come up?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4104
yeh because more radio waves are not absorbed and the detectors can pick this up making the area light up on the screen on a comp

Coolio thanks :]
Original post by AdamBeee
Any predictions for what is likely to come up?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

visual stuff like the eyes
please can someone help me! i don't have a copy of the pre release material? does anyone have it?
Original post by M Kh
Guys here are the unit 5 topic 8 notes: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?0axz4vqmxxyq1at

All credits to the original uploader. All rights reserved.

I'm feeling quite sick now.
Original post by swimming002
please can someone help me! i don't have a copy of the pre release material? does anyone have it?

Here's a link

I got it from this thread
have you taken into account that for past papers it is almost impossible for you to get the last 30 marks...? As we havent done their article.

Im gonna do more note making and less past papers this time because i suspect tomorrows paper is going to be a little 'different'....

I haven't,actually.. xD Hah. Though with the old ones I'm currently on I don't think there even IS a pre-release.
Reply 4111
Hey, I'm an international student and I have some questions regarding the article: Can you see it during the exam? If yes, is it given to you there or must you bring it?
Original post by mithrans
Hey, I'm an international student and I have some questions regarding the article: Can you see it during the exam? If yes, is it given to you there or must you bring it?

A new (blank) copy of the article is given to you along with the question paper, so you can see it during the exam.
Reply 4113
how much of the HGP project are we supposed to know?
Reply 4114
Original post by BastardOranges
A new (blank) copy of the article is given to you along with the question paper, so you can see it during the exam.

Ok, thank you very much for your answer. It shouldn't be hard then, should it? Also, in a previous post someone posted a pdf with answers to some questions for this paper, what's up with those?
Reply 4115
Original post by VickyDoodle
I haven't,actually.. xD Hah. Though with the old ones I'm currently on I don't think there even IS a pre-release.

Maybe that expains why you are getting low percentage hahah :wink:
Original post by mithrans
Ok, thank you very much for your answer. It shouldn't be hard then, should it? Also, in a previous post someone posted a pdf with answers to some questions for this paper, what's up with those?

The article is different for each Unit 5 paper, so there no past paper questions for it. I think the PDF has some questions that other students/teachers have made up for practice.

I don't think it will be too bad, but I'm going to read through it first, just to see if there's anything that relates to synoptic content.

After I've finished cramming :frown:

Have you not looked at the pre release yet? :eek:
Reply 4118
Original post by BastardOranges
The article is different for each Unit 5 paper, so there no past paper questions for it. I think the PDF has some questions that other students/teachers have made up for practice.

I don't think it will be too bad, but I'm going to read through it first, just to see if there's anything that relates to synoptic content.

After I've finished cramming :frown:

Ow, so the one on the Edexcel isn't the actual article?
Reply 4119

WTH !! you dont have the article ??! didnt your school provide oyu ??!?! SUE THEM !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending