The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lacus
Are you meant to see a girl for a split second?

I swear I see Cheryl Cole haha!
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
That's odd, from what I see it's still Czech republic, and the only other flag I think I can see a lot of is Saint Vincent & the Grenadines which I presume is a Caribbean island nation.

All the flags are funny on mine too, including mine. Hmm...
Reply 4142
Original post by thurin
J'ai terminé mes examens :biggrin:

I got rainbow dust poured into my hair :yay:

:woo: congrats! Hope you are drunk by now. :h:
Reply 4143
Original post by goodcookies
I swear I see Cheryl Cole haha!

Looks like Kate Middleton to me.
Original post by Liam_G
'Stare at dot for 30 seconds' image thing

I see Selena Gomez. :s-smilie:
There was one of these that went round my high school years ago, except it was of Jesus.

The thread at the top of the sidebar right now is this one, and my first thought on seeing it was "Aww, what has Crisps ever done to hurt anyone?"
Original post by The Puppet Master

I think I have a phobia of hairdressers... They insist on talking to you, ruining your hair and there's always that awkward moment when they're cutting your fringe and you have NO idea where to look...
:mmm:

I have this phobia! That chat is awful. I force myself to go though, worst hour of my life everytime :sigh:
Original post by The Puppet Master
I think I have a phobia of hairdressers... They insist on talking to you, ruining your hair and there's always that awkward moment when they're cutting your fringe and you have NO idea where to look...

The awkward conversation puts me off visiting the hairdresser too.

It's also the main reason I can't understand why anyone would get their bikini line waxed. I don't even know what to talk about while I'm getting my fringe trimmed, God knows what you'd say to someone busying themselves with the other end of you!
Reply 4147
Original post by Lacus
:h:

Get packing!

Great :unimpressed:

Original post by dbmag9
:woo: congrats! Hope you are drunk by now. :h:

That I am not. Nor shall I be :sad: Wish I were staying tomorrow evening.
Original post by TheKingoftheJews
I'm straight and proud

thanks for sharing.
Reply 4149
I so tired.

Original post by thurin
That I am not. Nor shall I be :sad: Wish I were staying tomorrow evening.

Aww, sadtimes. You'd better show up next time we have a TSRLGBTSCT meet*, mister.

*which will be 7 July for London Pride, put it in your calendars, y'all.
Original post by dbmag9
Aww, sadtimes. You'd better show up next time we have a TSRLGBTSCT meet*, mister.

I'm in Norwich. Ffffffffff.

Wait, may not need to be in Norwich till 7pm. Awesomesauce.
Well this evening's been interesting so far ....
I went to the supermarket to exchange an item that I believed had a component missing, walked there in the rain as there were no direct buses. The wind absolutely overwhelmed my umbrella which cost £5.99! It was completely destroyed so I had to put it in the waste bin - shame really as it had been a rather reliable umbrella, but one of the metal bits bent :angry:. I then get to the supermarket and the woman at the till looked at the product for me and told me the missing component was actually tucked away in the main product - it could have said something on the box or manual about where to find it! Then on the way home, people were driving close to the edge of the road, and as I came out of the subway and up the steps I got absolutely drenched. Lovely. A hot bath is in order I think ....
I'm straight and proud

Good for you. :smile:
Original post by dbmag9
I so tired.

I should be available that day :smile:
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Well this evening's been interesting so far ....
I went to the supermarket to exchange an item that I believed had a component missing, walked there in the rain as there were no direct buses. The wind absolutely overwhelmed my umbrella which cost £5.99! It was completely destroyed so I had to put it in the waste bin - shame really as it had been a rather reliable umbrella, but one of the metal bits bent :angry:. I then get to the supermarket and the woman at the till looked at the product for me and told me the missing component was actually tucked away in the main product - it could have said something on the box or manual about where to find it! Then on the way home, people were driving close to the edge of the road, and as I came out of the subway and up the steps I got absolutely drenched. Lovely. A hot bath is in order I think ....

Meanwhile, in Bethesda...

This heat can **** right off. 39C at the moment, according to my colleague's rental car. :colonhash:
Reply 4155
Original post by dbmag9
I so tired.

If this is a serious suggestion, I'm off that weekend, so I'm in.
From speaking to everyone at home I'm SO glad I didn't stay in Edinburgh for uni. Everyone seems to have had a terrible year, four of my friends are dropping out.

Going for drinks with a nice boy tomorrow night though :awesome: should be fun.
I'm straight and proud

I'm assuming your an LGBT(soc) ally??
Original post by seanfromtheblock
From speaking to everyone at home I'm SO glad I didn't stay in Edinburgh for uni. Everyone seems to have had a terrible year, four of my friends are dropping out.

Going for drinks with a nice boy tomorrow night though :awesome: should be fun.

Noes :frown: I'm staying in Edinburgh for uni when I get my Durham rejection
Original post by seanfromtheblock

That's odd, I got the impression Edinburgh was extremely popular.

Latest