The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4240
My sister be getting all fashion police on my ass because I don't know how to dress.

Ma sœur: "You're not coming with me"

Moi: "Why?"

Ma sœur: "...Red socks, brown shorts, grey shirt, orange collar, black hoodie, white legs... Ed Sheeran hair."

Mean.
Watching the most ****ed up video on youtube :lolwut:
Reply 4242
I went to a book signing yesterday. The author was a jolly fat man and spoke to everyone. He's awesome.
Reply 4243
Original post by Gesar
I went to a book signing yesterday. The author was a jolly fat man and spoke to everyone. He's awesome.

Father Christmas is an author now?
Original post by thurin
Nooooooo let me have it, I'll take good care of it - I used to keep one from my school as payment for playing in their orchestra, but I felt I couldn't keep it when I left :sad:

If you want to come to edinburgh and get it, you can have it. It's quite a nice viola actually (if you're into that sort of thing)

The Scotland on Sunday had a pro equal marriage editorial last week, and some of the letters from readers this week are hilarious. The main point that keeps coming up is 'you say that polls show a majority are in favour, but NOBODY ASKED ME' and they're all from people like 'concerned, Alloa' and stuff.
AAAAAAH I'm going to cry, just seen the new McDonald's uniforms :cry2:

I'm going to look like such a prat wearing that.
Original post by Liam_G
My sister be getting all fashion police on my ass because I don't know how to dress.

Ma sœur: "You're not coming with me"

Moi: "Why?"

Ma sœur: "...Red socks, brown shorts, grey shirt, orange collar, black hoodie, white legs... Ed Sheeran hair."

Mean.

My sister used to do that to me when I was younger and fat.

Now I'm like "seriously sis, you're wearing THAT?"

Karma is a bitch :wink:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by dbmag9

:rofl:
Reply 4248
Original post by seanfromtheblock
If you want to come to edinburgh and get it, you can have it. It's quite a nice viola actually (if you're into that sort of thing)

Careful - I might be going to the Edinburgh Fringe, so I may hunt you (and your viola) down :sexface:
Reply 4249
Original post by thurin
Careful - I might be going to the Edinburgh Fringe, so I may hunt you (and your viola) down :sexface:

I'll probably be going to the Fringe too! TSRLGBTSCTEF meet. :yep:

Also, I'm now free and bored. Y'all should repopulate that place that is where the things happen.
Reply 4250
Original post by dbmag9
I'll probably be going to the Fringe too! TSRLGBTSCTEF meet. :yep:

Also, I'm now free and bored. Y'all should repopulate that place that is where the things happen.

Agreed. I shall go there tonight.

I wants to talk to you gays and see all yo pretty faces.
Original post by dbmag9
x

Original post by Liam_G
x

Place that is where things happen sounds good, although I can't remember where it is, could someone PM me some directions?

Also, a Fringe meet sounds good, you should come and see my show (except don't as it will be ****) or as will probably happen I'll be constantly working and could supply cheeseburgers.
Reply 4252
Also, a Fringe meet sounds good, you should come and see my show (except don't as it will be ****) or as will probably happen I'll be constantly working and could supply cheeseburgers.

Which is your show? I'll try and be there. Cheeseburgers sound good too. :yep:
Original post by dbmag9
Which is your show? I'll try and be there. Cheeseburgers sound good too. :yep:

Les Mis, in the band. It's a youth production, so it's not going to be especially good, and it's pretty expensive.

Don't know why I agreed to do it, it's a 10 night run (plus rehearsals) that I'm receiving exactly £0 for, and I don't even like the show that much.
Reply 4254
Les Mis, in the band. It's a youth production, so it's not going to be especially good, and it's pretty expensive.

Don't know why I agreed to do it, it's a 10 night run (plus rehearsals) that I'm receiving exactly £0 for, and I don't even like the show that much.

Sounds like a pain. Hope it's fun people, at least.

Jace Falco
ohai there

What was the überhipster place we brunched in Berlin? I was feeling nostalgic and trying to remember, but couldn't think of it.
Speaking of which, I miss Jace :emo:
Reply 4256
Original post by dbmag9

Yes. He writes urban fantasy.
Reply 4257
Original post by Gesar
Yes. He writes urban fantasy.

I knew it!
The trouble with life is that the more things I do the more opportunities open up for me, but the more of those opportunities I take, the more secondary opportunities that arise that I can't take part in because my schedule is already full.

I have reached interesting activity saturation point, and it saddens me.

Or as a friend of mine put it, "The busy people are the ones you want to invite to things, because you know they're enthusiastic and involved. They're also the ones least likely to say yes, because they're too busy doing all the other cool **** that made them so interesting in the first place."

(Related to, though not based entirely on, previous post about texting. Just started writing a message asking if we could maybe go for a drink next week sometime, only to realise there isn't a day next week we're both free either. Or the week after that. Or, for that matter, any week in the year. Bugger.)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Terpsikhore
Protip: To ensure a healthy and productive Friday, don't let your mother invite you to the pub on Thursday. That's my early night out the window.

7th July is now in my diary. Turns out I don't have to be in Naaarch till 7pm after all, so barring getting plastered and spending the night on Jace's floor :erm: it sounds like a plan! I'll bring Pimm's.

I don't actually have a flat in London at the moment, and won't until the 9th :fyi:

Original post by dbmag9
What was the überhipster place we brunched in Berlin? I was feeling nostalgic and trying to remember, but couldn't think of it.

I can't remember. It was an English name, but that's all I recall; you'd have to ask Ed.

Original post by cpdavis
Speaking of which, I miss Jace :emo:

Apologies for being away for so long. I've been shagging.

Latest