The Student Room Group

Ladies LGBT Introductory thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KMLeeson
:shakehand: :hello:

How are you?

I'm good thanks! Just enjoying the bank holiday by not doing anything :awesome: How are you?

Original post by The Puppet Master
Okay I've just finished Lip Service season 2.

Lexy and :sexface: That is all.

:smug:

She is definitely the highlight of season 2 :sexface:
Original post by DellaLouise
I'm good thanks! Just enjoying the bank holiday by not doing anything :awesome: How are you?

Not to bad thanks, I've had a week and a half off already and i'm pretty bored of it to be honest. So, what you into? :smile:
Hello :smile:
3 hours through a 5 hour bus journey in America... thank god for WIFI! Apparently watching the L word isn't acceptable on a bus xD
Original post by lcsurfer
Hello :smile:
3 hours through a 5 hour bus journey in America... thank god for WIFI! Apparently watching the L word isn't acceptable on a bus xD

WHY NOT?!

:colone::colone:

Watch Lip Service instead then? :sexface: hahaha.
WHY NOT?!

:colone::colone:

Watch Lip Service instead then? :sexface: hahaha.

haha... i watched that and Lost girl and was told it wasn't suitable xD
Need to watch lip service! Just downloaded game of thrones so might start on that! How have you all been?
Haven't posted in here since page 14! Oops..
Did anyone watch Sugar Rush on Channel 4? Ooooft :wink:
Reply 446
Original post by amyshamblesxx
Ah Sheffield isn't too far from Lincoln, I'd come with you! :wink: but seriously though, I have no idea where the 'scene' is in Lincoln and I've graduated now so it's not like I can join the LGBT soc at Uni. Have you joined the one at Sheffield?

We should organise a night out! And no I haven't, I'm quite shy :colondollar:
Reply 447
Original post by snapper1
Yeah I didn't think she would be :colondollar: How do you perceive shows like that which in my opinion are nothing like the reality of things? I mean I know a lot of 'ignorant' people say the same line of "why do lesbians dress like boys then date other lesbians who look like boys?" but seriously...I braved it and attempted to go to one LGBT meeting at my uni towards the beginning of the year but that wasn't a single girly type there so legged it. I would hate to go to a gay club and be chatted up by an ultra masculine woman, which I fear is all I'd end up finding there.

This is exactly how I feel!
Original post by L'Wren
We should organise a night out! And no I haven't, I'm quite shy :colondollar:

:awesome: That's a splendid idea :woo:
Reply 449
:awesome: That's a splendid idea :woo:

Where? WHEN? This would be amazing.
Original post by L'Wren
Where? WHEN? This would be amazing.

I'm not sure where, depends if people are actually up for it and then we can work out somewhere in the middle? :h: As for when, I say in the summer holidays :awesome:

Though I reckon I'd have to be already slightly drunk on the train in order to actually meet people :mmm:
Reply 451
I'm not sure where, depends if people are actually up for it and then we can work out somewhere in the middle? :h: As for when, I say in the summer holidays :awesome:

Though I reckon I'd have to be already slightly drunk on the train in order to actually meet people :mmm:

We should definitely do this. Who else fancies it?
Original post by L'Wren
We should definitely do this. Who else fancies it?

I'm up for it! :biggrin:
I'm a straight guy thats never pulled...and I understand LGBT people may be confused on the sexuality of certain people they fancy in clubs sometimes. Soo would anyone like a wingman? :biggrin:

I wish i could come ... but moving out of the UK for at least a year :smile:
would be good fun!
Original post by lcsurfer
I wish i could come ... but moving out of the UK for at least a year :smile:
would be good fun!

:sad: Awwh, that's a shame. But hope you have an awesome time outside of the UK :h:
:sad: Awwh, that's a shame. But hope you have an awesome time outside of the UK :h:

Well if anyones travelling to Thailand I'll be there :smile:
Hows everyone's summer holiday going? :smile: Been so quiet here lately...
Reply 458
Hi im Siobhan but you can call me Shezz :smile: Moving to London in september for uni pretty excited for it :biggrin:
Okay I've just finished Lip Service season 2.

Lexy and :sexface: That is all.

:smug:

See... Frankie is my favorite. Though Shane is my favorite on the L Word... does this mean I have a type?

Oh, and hi. I'm new to this thread. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending