The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Puppet Master
Ah so there is time yet :teehee: I'm pretty sure I vaguely remember going on webcam while drunk to tsr lgbt members and although I'm pretty sure I remained with dignity I was jumping around with yellow jeans and spinning around on my chair alot... :erm:

Ha! That's more like it! Your debt is paid now :smile:

And I think that yellow jeans in any circumstance is all the way up there with the rest of the dignity-depriving activities one can do when on video chat haha
(edited 11 years ago)
I AM NOT A PATIENT PERSON.

(Waiting for a text. Getting very frustrated, even though I know I personally am terrible at replying to texts and frequently leave it 24 hours or more before responding.)

(Also haven't finished my essay due in tomorrow. Crapola.)
Anyone watch GS tonight? So glad MTV have bought it back for Series 3, but got to admit 1st episode was slightly disappointing. Regardless having Holly and Charlotte back on screen was certainly better than tonight's Big Brother :biggrin: Poor Sophie too being treated by Joel like that. When the hell did they get back together?! I thought she made it clear where she stood in the series 2 finalé?! What I don't get though is why they didn't arrive in Mexico as a group. I know some of them don't get on, but they've always done stuff as a group.
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Anyone watch GS tonight? So glad MTV have bought it back for Series 3, but got to admit 1st episode was slightly disappointing. Regardless having Holly and Charlotte back on screen was certainly better than tonight's Big Brother :biggrin: Poor Sophie too being treated by Joel like that. When the hell did they get back together?! I thought she made it clear where she stood in the series 2 finalé?! What I don't get though is why they didn't arrive in Mexico as a group. I know some of them don't get on, but they've always done stuff as a group.

I have literally no idea what you just said.
Original post by Terpsikhore
I have literally no idea what you just said.

I take it you don't watch Geordie Shore then PMSL :biggrin:
Original post by FrozenCharlotte
Sorry to break the cascading eulogies to Greggs, and I know it's probably irrelevant, but I'm going to express my joy and relief over having found a great apartment just a few days after having moved to the UK from the left cheek of the world! Woot! :woo:

Where are you from? I'm a Buckeye! :smile:

Original post by Gews
Just recorded 20 different orgasm sounds to add to someone I know's cover of David Banner's song "Play"

Not sure I can go through with this

Kill me now :redface:

Can't fake it I'm afraid :wink:
People will know the difference. :tongue:

Original post by The Puppet Master
Ah so there is time yet :teehee: I'm pretty sure I vaguely remember going on webcam while drunk to tsr lgbt members and although I'm pretty sure I remained with dignity I was jumping around with yellow jeans and spinning around on my chair alot... :erm:

"while drunk?" isn't that like all day everyday, my dear? :wink:

I AM NOT A PATIENT PERSON.

(Waiting for a text. Getting very frustrated, even though I know I personally am terrible at replying to texts and frequently leave it 24 hours or more before responding.)

(Also haven't finished my essay due in tomorrow. Crapola.)

Haha me too! I get really annoyed when people don't respond to my texts and e-mails straight away. People are probably über annoyed with me because I'm the worst texter in the whole world.

Woo good luck with your essay!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4346
Morning gays. If I had just one more box to use packing would be quite simple. :colonhash:

Anyone watch GS tonight? So glad MTV have ... they've always done stuff as a group.

I actually watched some of it last night with people after cocktails, it seems like a very odd show. But, like, the whole situation is obviously contrived for maximum drama, presumably that explains the separate flights.
Original post by The Fez
"while drunk?" isn't that like all day everyday, my dear? :wink:

Really?! I haven't even been posting on facebook, I don't get how everyone knows I'm still drinking. :laugh:

Besides, I don't drink everyday, just on the days that end in y. :mmm:
Original post by The Fez
Where are you from? I'm a Buckeye! :smile:

Buckeye? That's from Ohio, right?

Southern left cheek of the world here :wink: South America.
I take it you don't watch Geordie Shore then PMSL :biggrin:

You presume correctly. In fact, I didn't even know such a show existed. I spent a few minutes racking my brains to try and work out what GS stood for in your post. :tongue:
RAINBOW OREO COOKIES!

[video="youtube;AWf44jpysNY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWf44jpysNY[/video]

That is all.

Spoiler

I've never actually watched it, but the house they all live in was pretty much just round the corner from my halls (although it's apparently moved now), so we saw the people from it on the street fairly often. Also, a guy that lived in the flat downstairs from me got scouted for the new series (didn't do it because he was from hull and therefore not a geordie).
I can haz a date. :woo:
I can haz a date. :woo:

Ooh well done :woo: Who is the person? :awesome:
Hey guys, I dont think I've posted here before... but hai!
Someone compared me to Woody Allen yesterday......I'm not quite sure how to take that.

Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent

That is all.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Alexander94

Hi! :wavey:
Reply 4356

I keep expecting this smiley to throw up the finger at me...

On the other forums I frequent, it looks like this:

Original post by cpdavis
Ooh well done :woo: Who is the person? :awesome:

The guy I accidentally turned down last time he asked. Thankfully he doesn't seem to have held that against me! :tongue:

Hello! Tell us all about yourself. :smile:
Hello! Tell us all about yourself. :smile:

I'm 18 year old trans guy, will be (hopefully) moving to exeter uni in september, I like video games, and I'm really scared about uni! I also like baking really tasty stuff... and camping!
I'm 18 year old trans guy, will be (hopefully) moving to exeter uni in september, I like video games, and I'm really scared about uni! I also like baking really tasty stuff... and camping!

Ooh, we've got another baker! It's a common pasttime in this thread it seems. We will expect samples of your wares provided to us on a regular basis. :tongue: