Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Photography Help Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys i need some serious help. As you may know the Edexcel exam for AS Photography is on Monday.
    I am only half way through my coursework and have only done a little work for my exam.

Just want some suggestions on what i should do..

thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arjungupta95)
    up
    up

ReputationRep:
    CRY.

ReputationRep:
    Youre screwed!
    I only got a B last year and I covered 4 books in coursework and 5 in my exam!
    with about 25 separate pieces

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatJodie)
    Youre screwed!
    I only got a B last year and I covered 4 books in coursework and 5 in my exam!
    with about 25 separate pieces
    It's about quality for mine, not quantity, one book and a 2.5x2.5 foot frame!!!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parkyparkinson)
    It's about quality for mine, not quantity, one book and a 2.5x2.5 foot frame!!!

I do get that but the quality means nothing sometimes when the examiners are involved, a professional photographer came to my college to get his A level again cause he only got a D when he took it. he did one book and only got a E

ReputationRep:
    I know, i did one book and got an A, must have had a nice examiner for two years!

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.