The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Inb4someone else says the first post of the month - haha! :wink:
Reply 4521
Hi everyone :smile: Can I join you? I've only just discovered this thread!
Original post by Cerys :)
Hi everyone :smile: Can I join you? I've only just discovered this thread!

No need to ask, just butt in the conversation when you feel like it. It's what everyone else does :smile:
Reply 4523
Original post by Muddy_Hands
No need to ask, just butt in the conversation when you feel like it. It's what everyone else does :smile:

Haha, thanks :smile:
im bored of home theres no gays :frown:
Original post by TickTackToe
im bored of home theres no gays :frown:

Unless you live in a village or in the countryside or something, I'm sure there are lots about but you've probably not just spoken to them yet
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
I swear my taste in TV is getting increasingly trashy. Since the likes of Desperate Housewives and Glee have permanently ended/no new episodes until September 13th I'm getting into another summer of reality TV. Big Brother and Geordie Shore as per, but I checked out Channel Five's new series of The Bachelor and it looks pretty good tbh (for a self-confessed reality fan though, I had no idea who Spencer Matthews was as I've never watched Made in Chelsea). Got to admit I think Channel Five have really upped their game recently (either that or I just like their shows) as I NEVER used to watch that channel other than for my nightly trip to Summer Bay (Home and Away is awesome don't diss :tongue:).

can't sstp[ watching ****e 9****e keyoboardd)
I'm drinking port right now. Port is a rather underappreciated drink.....

....granted, I may be drinking it from a Homer Simpson mug but I still feel a false sense of poshness washing over me.

Port port port.... :banana::bban::banana::bban::banana::bban:
^ port is good :biggrin: Although I don't drink it often.

I have absolutely nothing to do, so I'm gonna lurk in here. :colone:
Reply 4529
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Administrator agreed to letting me be a mod again

:danceboy:

Plus it's Canada Day so going shooting of course
Last time I was there some guy let me try out one of these

My uni just sent me a Roommate Questionnaire. It doesn't say anything about sexual orientation, so should I write that I'm gay under "Anything else we need to know?"

Or is that not necessary?
Reply 4531
Original post by The Fez
My uni just sent me a Roommate Questionnaire. It doesn't say anything about sexual orientation, so should I write that I'm gay under "Anything else we need to know?"

Of course it's not necessary. Why would it be? You don't need special provisions. Your sexual orientation isn't something which needs to be declared. (That is also why I'm against the idea of 'coming out'.)
What would you want them to do, pair you up with a lesbian? They can't make sure your male room-mate isn't a homophobe, and in any case, you needn't pander to their prejudices.

Original post by Crisps
And I thought Zara only sold women's clothes. You can tell I've never been in.

You should go! Everyone should!
I have never felt so preppy with my clothes though :\ AH well. I like being an iconaclast :h:
(edited 11 years ago)
Congrats to everyone who got their results and passed! Me and craig get ours on the 6th July next week. I don't know about Craig, but I'm ****TING myself.
Original post by Mr. Snrub
I'm drinking port right now. Port is a rather underappreciated drink.....

Port port port.... :banana::bban::banana::bban::banana::bban:

OK you may think I'm a bit thick here lol, but what type of alcohol is port?? It's just I've never seen it on sale in the shops or in bars or anything

Original post by Gews

Plus it's Canada Day

Happy Canada day :smile: or Joyeuse journée canadienne si tu habites a Quebec ou une autre ville franco-canadienne :smile:
Reply 4534
'Morning', gays. I'd forgotten what sleeping in to 1pm was like. :biggrin:

Port is great, I had quite a bit last week. Not really the time of year for it now though he says in as Oxford a way as possible. :holmes:

Original post by The Fez

Not necessary.
I should come to Bath more often, have had a brilliant weekend :yep: such fun!

Guy on my platform is singing with a guy on the opposite platform - can't get any better then this :tongue:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone App
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
OK you may think I'm a bit thick here lol, but what type of alcohol is port?? It's just I've never seen it on sale in the shops or in bars or anything

It's a fortified wine, I have some in the cupboard now :tongue:
Original post by dbmag9
'Morning', gays. I'd forgotten what sleeping in to 1pm was like. :biggrin:

Not necessary.

I wish I could sleep in until late. I just can't, sleeping in gives me a major headache. :frown:

And okay, thanks :h:

Original post by thurin
Of course it's not necessary. Why would it be? You don't need special provisions. Your sexual orientation isn't something which needs to be declared. (That is also why I'm against the idea of 'coming out'.)
What would you want them to do, pair you up with a lesbian? They can't make sure your male room-mate isn't a homophobe, and in any case, you needn't pander to their prejudices.

You should go! Everyone should!
I have never felt so preppy with my clothes though :\ AH well. I like being an iconaclast :h:

I'm glad you think that. Just don't want to end up with a homophobe or anything, which is actually now that I think about it, ridiculous. My uni is too small and too liberal to even care about such thing.

Zara is :love:

Went shopping last week, literally bought an entire wardrobe I think. Bought a couple of shirts and tees from Zara. :love: They were on sale :love: (ish)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by The Fez

Zara is :love:

Went shopping last week, literally bought an entire wardrobe I think. Bought a couple of shirts and tees from Zara. :love: They were on sale :love: (ish)

Want! Well, probably won't want your clothes :tongue: But a little Zara-spree always sounds tempting :wink:
Ssssoooo...... guy who has gf that hooked up with me, keeps trying to tell me he wants to make it a regular thing (didn't know he had a gf before). Tried telling him, what should I do guys because it's starting to rattle me and make me question my morals :frown:

Latest