The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2240
Original post by Ryan_94
I wanna make a fashion blog! Has anyone got any ideas on how to make mine relevant and stand out? :smile:

Be patient and never give up :smile:

Or you can give me your solution because I already have my own blog but I would like to have more true readers with who I can interact true comments/questions/...

If you wanna be relevant do a blog on something that you love. What do you like in fashion?
Original post by Revent
Why don't all of you guys create a list in the original post and that way, everyone can check out all of the blogs? :p: It would make life a hell of a lot easier for someone who just browses :p: (like me :lol: )

This would actually be a great idea!
Reply 2242
Original post by truthandtragedy

Who can do it? Sounds a good idea yeah :smile:
Reply 2243

The OP or a mod I believe, although someone would have to make that list I think :p:
Original post by Revent
The OP or a mod I believe, although someone would have to make that list I think :p:

Original post by Tom_Sg
Who can do it? Sounds a good idea yeah :smile:

I don't mind doing some of the list, looks like more than a one man job though! The OP hasn't been online in 4 days, but greeneyedgirl is a mod and she might be able to add it in.
I don't mind doing some of the list, looks like more than a one man job though! The OP hasn't been online in 4 days, but greeneyedgirl is a mod and she might be able to add it in.

I'm very willing to add into the OP.

One issue I see is some of the people who may have posted further back may have abandoned their blogs? But I spose they could still be in the list as good references :yep:

If you guys compile a full list then quote/PM me I'll add it into OP, or I can make someone else the OP of this thread so they can keep updating whenever a new blog comes? Either is easy enough :yep:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I'm very willing to add into the OP.

One issue I see is some of the people who may have posted further back may have abandoned their blogs? But I spose they could still be in the list as good references :yep:

If you guys compile a full list then quote/PM me I'll add it into OP, or I can make someone else the OP of this thread so they can keep updating whenever a new blog comes? Either is easy enough :yep:

Awesome, thank you!

Perhaps we could check the blogs and if they've posted recently, put them in an "active" list, and if they haven't posted in say, 2-3 months, call them "inactive"? Just a suggestion!
Awesome, thank you!

Perhaps we could check the blogs and if they've posted recently, put them in an "active" list, and if they haven't posted in say, 2-3 months, call them "inactive"? Just a suggestion!

Yeah, if you guys can be bothered to separate them all out you are very much more than welcome :yep:
Reply 2248
Well, this does depend on the settings you guys have for the forum itself but for me, I have 113 pages on this thread so we could split them up accordingly depending on how many people are willing to do it.
Reply 2249
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Yeah, if you guys can be bothered to separate them all out you are very much more than welcome :yep:

I can do it - but the list needs to be Womenswear / Menswear it's better separately in case where a man wants to check some menswear blog.
Original post by Tom_Sg
I can do it - but the list needs to be Womenswear / Menswear it's better separately in case where a man wants to check some menswear blog.

Ooo very good thinking :yep:
Original post by Revent
Well, this does depend on the settings you guys have for the forum itself but for me, I have 113 pages on this thread so we could split them up accordingly depending on how many people are willing to do it.

Original post by Tom_Sg

Looks like it's us 3 then? I also have 113 pages. So shall we split it into womenswear (and beauty) and menswear, with separate active/inactive within these sections? Let me know how many pages we should each do and I'll get started, I have nothing else to do tonight anyway!
Reply 2252
Looks like it's us 3 then? I also have 113 pages. So shall we split it into womenswear (and beauty) and menswear, with separate active/inactive within these sections? Let me know how many pages we should each do and I'll get started, I have nothing else to do tonight anyway!

I do the 35 first pages? The thing is there are a lot of ppl posting thousand time their blog x times so we will have a couple of times the same person but I can manage to mix up the whole list.

I started im already pages 4. :smile:

So Yeah Menswear / Womenswear - and inactive or not :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Tom_Sg
I do the 35 first pages? The thing is there are a lot of ppl posting thousand time their blog x times so we will have a couple of times the same person but I can manage to mix up the whole list.

I don't mind helping later on tonight, busy now though. If you need me drop me a PM :smile:
Original post by Tom_Sg

Cool, I'll start on 36 through to 70 then!

How are you ordering it? The blog link and their TSR username?
Original post by kiss_me_now9
I don't mind helping later on tonight, busy now though. If you need me drop me a PM :smile:

Yay, the more the merrier haha. Pop back when you're not busy and we'll see how we are! :smile:
Reply 2256
Original post by Tom_Sg

slightly busy right now :p: But will do in a bit :smile:
I think it's best to initially compile a list and then filter out by activity and type so just copy and paste every link onto a separate document, compile it into one, erase all repeats and then separate.
I'll do from 80-Current.
Reply 2257
Original post by Revent
slightly busy right now :p: But will do in a bit :smile:
I think it's best to initially compile a list and then filter out by activity and type so just copy and paste every link onto a separate document, compile it into one, erase all repeats and then separate.
I'll do from 80-Current.

Yes i'll do !

Cool, I'll start on 36 through to 70 then!

How are you ordering it? The blog link and their TSR username?

I do username - blog and I check their activity or if the blog does exist again. :smile:

Good luck I'll let you know when I'll be done, it's gonna be a long task!
Alright, I've done up to page 80.

Only found 1 men's blog out of all of them haha!
Reply 2259

Spoiler

:smile:

Latest