The Student Room Group

The Cambridge 2012 Results Day Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860
Well, in IB we have less than 2 weeks till our results are released and it doesn't make the situation any less stressful. :<
Original post by jacuch
Well, in IB we have less than 2 weeks till our results are released and it doesn't make the situation any less stressful. :<

2 weeks! What I'd do to know the A-level results in two weeks...
Reply 862
Original post by wasting-time
so stresssed about making the offer...

It's irritating that we have to wait till august :frown:

Especially after some of the exams I sat this summer (CHEM5, I'm looking at you.)
Reply 863
Well, I'm going to know my Polish Matura results in 4 days, but I still have to wait for STEP results till August… Nah…

And that whole thing that I don't know if I am still living in Poland in 3 months… I haven't yet decided about my plan B (admissions haven't really started here in Poland). That's weird, I'm having the longest vacations of my whole life, but I want it to be August already…
Original post by wibletg
Especially after some of the exams I sat this summer (CHEM5, I'm looking at you.)

Dear God I never want to think about that CHEM5 exam ever again.
Original post by wasting-time
Dear God I never want to think about that CHEM5 exam ever again.

Joining that club right now...
I've just finished my last exam :smile: now the wait begins; on the bright side I'm pretty sure made my step offer :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by QuinStar
I just really want to know so I can actually picture where I'm going/ when I'm going etc.- there's something really horrible about this endless ''well, when you go to Cambridge-'' ''you mean IF I get in to Cambridge!'' conversation I'm having with my parents!

Exactly the same as me with my parents!
Reply 868
I've just got my Polish Matura results. Only one thing to say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvIqOvGp74w
Original post by mrozycki

Congratulations! What are you going to study?
Reply 870
Computer Science with Mathematics.

Of course if I get 1/2 among STEP II/III, but I think it's rather probable.
Original post by mrozycki

Congratulations! Which college are you at? :smile:
Magdalene college sent me a letter asking for information about my student finance etc. However, I am really confused as to what information I have to provide to them.. do I just have to photocopy my letter from student finance to them?
If anyone is in a similar situation can they please help! I'm worried they'll take away my offer if I don't sort it out.
Reply 873
Original post by HannahGrace3
Magdalene college sent me a letter asking for information about my student finance etc. However, I am really confused as to what information I have to provide to them.. do I just have to photocopy my letter from student finance to them?
If anyone is in a similar situation can they please help! I'm worried they'll take away my offer if I don't sort it out.

Jesus sent me an offer asking for a copy of my entitlement form for Student Finance - I basically copied the lot and sent it to them :smile:
Original post by wibletg
Jesus sent me an offer asking for a copy of my entitlement form for Student Finance - I basically copied the lot and sent it to them :smile:

Entitlement form? what's that?
Reply 875
Entitlement form? what's that?

The piece of paper that says you're getting £9,000 tuition loan and whatever you're getting (£3500 in maintenance for me) for living costs :smile:
Original post by wibletg
The piece of paper that says you're getting £9,000 tuition loan and whatever you're getting (£3500 in maintenance for me) for living costs :smile:

that's great, i'll do that. thank you very much for your help!
Reply 877
that's great, i'll do that. thank you very much for your help!

I'm not sure how much of that letter they actually need though - like I said I copied the lot :tongue:
Reply 878
Original post by wibletg
I'm not sure how much of that letter they actually need though - like I said I copied the lot :tongue:

For me, they wanted all of it.
Reply 879
Hello! Does anyone else living in the south west have an offer?
My family doesn't have a car and I'm really worried about how I'm actually going to get there (if I get the grades) with all of my junk.
Any thoughts please?

Also, I got an offer to read Law at Tit Hall, just in case anyone else is doing the same. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending