The Student Room Group

Food and Drink: Time to Rate, the Last Thing Ye Ate!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
New Twix Mcflurry. Good amount of sauce and biscuit. Nice caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream combo, and mixed with chocolatey biscuit balls, you can't argue with that! Just wish they wouldn't mix it up for me... I like to have all the toppings on the top and then mix if I want... 7/10. Better than the regular ones
...Gü chocolate mousse at 3am this morning. :sogood: 100/10.
Reply 782
Don't judge me, but breadsticks with petit filous. Tastes really good, though shortbread/biscuits as dips are even better :biggrin: 8/10
Reply 783
GALAXY RIPPLE SNACKSIZE! SO FREAKING GOOOOD!! Yuss.

I posted the full review and rating at "Toto Eats the World", but I can't post links due to being a DIRTY SPAMHOG.
Cadbury Animals
7/10 - good, just wish there were more!
Reply 785
Melissa, were they PROPER Cadbury Animals, or the Bieber-generation "new standard", the lame-ass "minis"?
Porridge with cinnamon

5/10
Curry 10/10
The flag says it all. ^
Original post by TotoMimo
Melissa, were they PROPER Cadbury Animals, or the Bieber-generation "new standard", the lame-ass "minis"?

Behave. If it aint broke, don't fix it. (And by fix, I mean, put into a pouch, brand as mini, and think you're better.)
Homemade macarons. :coma:
Reply 790
Rice pudding from a tin, due to people saying its good on here and me not remembering.

DAMN that s*** is good! It even had cinnamon and raisins in; 8/10.
"Please rate some other members before rating this member again."

Ah, Dandielion I wanted to rep you SO bad. That sounds like literally perfection in a tin in my eyes. Rice pudding is without doubt my favourite pudding. Be it hot or cold. NUMBER ONE EVERY TIME. Cinnamon is SUCH a good addition to creamy dishes and raisins would add just that EXTRA little pop of fruity, juicy, joy.
Reply 792
Original post by MelissaJayne

Ah, Dandielion I wanted to rep you SO bad. That sounds like literally perfection in a tin in my eyes. Rice pudding is without doubt my favourite pudding. Be it hot or cold. NUMBER ONE EVERY TIME. Cinnamon is SUCH a good addition to creamy dishes and raisins would add just that EXTRA little pop of fruity, juicy, joy.

Not gonna lie, I said people but it's just coz you said ya liked it I thought I'd give it a go :biggrin:
And p.s. dandielion - I like it.
Reply 793

Not gonna lie, I said people as to not sound like a stalker, but it's just coz you said ya liked it I decided to try it :biggrin: you didn't let me down! You food genius you.

P.s. Dandielion - I like it :cool:
Original post by dani_1991
Not gonna lie, I said people as to not sound like a stalker, but it's just coz you said ya liked it I decided to try it :biggrin: you didn't let me down! You food genius you.

P.s. Dandielion - I like it :cool:

I thought it suited you..rawr. Aha.
Pretend I didn't just say that and do the action. Erase it from your memory.

Last thing I ate, chicken tikka, salad. 5/10 - tried a new Indian and it wasa case of the "oh, we should of just went where we usually go."

THE GRASS AINT ALWAYS GREENER FOLKS, AND THE CURRY AINT TOO GOOD ON THE OTHER SIDE EITHER.
Today I bought my first ever Rubyred graprefuit :3 Very juicy, I liked it! 8/10
Reply 796
A hot shredded wheat with soya yoghurt.

Separate, wonderful...

... hot yoghurt

tastes awful

2/10
Weight watchers canned tomato soup. 1/10

the 1 is only the salt I added.
Vile in a can
Reply 798
Weight watchers canned tomato soup. 1/10

the 1 is only the salt I added.
Vile in a can

Have you tried the non-weight loss version tastes slightly better

Dominos pizza (spinach,sweetcorn,ham,pineapple,tomato,feta cheese) I am disgusted at my gluttony -2/10
Red thai curry 8/10- was really nice! I was impressed

Quick Reply

Latest